Why didn't anybody ever question Zak and Wheezie? I'm not talking about the characters in the show...

Why didn't anybody ever question Zak and Wheezie? I'm not talking about the characters in the show, I mean the real-world viewers. I've never heard of a kid who was creeped out by them, or a parent writing in because they were "unnatural" or anything like that. An entire generation just accepted this?

I suppose it IS odd that not many kids said "momma, why in the living fuck are there two heads on that dragon?" But most probably just accepted it as a fantasy creature.

It made me frustrated and uncomfortable. But I stilled loved Dragon Tales so it was worth it.

What kind of genitals did they have?

Multi-headed dragons (And dogs) are pretty commonplace in fantasy. Just like felines being fused with bird anatomy seems pretty common.

tell me more about being frustrated and uncomfortable, user ;)

All of them.

But usually, even in kids' media, they're seen as something scary (the Hydra from Hercules you posted, Fluffy from Harry Potter, etc.) Are Zak and Weezie the only genuinely child-friendly example?

Only possible example I can think of. Fuck, even in Xiaolin Showdown when Dojo grows two heads, he becomes a monster.

>Are Zak and Weezie the only genuinely child-friendly example?
Nah, I recall another from an animated movie. I only remember them from the ads on old VHS tapes, but one neck was long and the other short, I think.

back when i was just a small child, last time i remembered, they had an episode where they were seperated with full limbs and stuff.

the guy "missed' being with her sister and wanted to do things together. and sister likewise.

this was the first time i realized a show writes itself to status quo at the end of the 22 minutes. the reasoning for status quo was so faulty and stupid.

why would you CHOOSE to cripple yourself just to be together? you're family, all it takes is an invitation. people need space but they're not just going to up and abandon you, especially if you've shared memories your whole life.

best part of the series was the "alone cone". the reactions everyone gets over zak just wanting time alone to vent with his own thoughts.

>felines being fused with bird anatomy
what?

Sounds like we're still using the same tropes 20 years later.

Gryphons

Was it Quest for Camelot?

oh...

And also manticores.

Griffons.

never seen that show. what's the context?

Ah, that looks like it. Yeah.

Let me guess, the twist is that they are the villains?

maybe it's different if being attached is all you've ever known

They love each other and fuse together so they won't ever be apart.

Probably dong in place of clitoris. Wheezy also seems like once she discovered sex, it was pretty much gonna happen, considering how big she and Zak were. Consent be damned. She wouldn't understand rape because she's always willing.

There'd probably some balls too, although they might be internal

Nope, they are the comic relief that expend the entire movie bickering and wanting to separate only to willingly join back together right after getting what they wanted the entire damn movie.

Speaking of cripple...Lorca, anyone? Was he born like that, or did he have an accident a year or 2 ago? His legs and tail looked plenty powerful, no atrophying from disuse.

That's a little simplistic. In the show their consciousnesses literally merge and they become an entirely new person with a unified body, unlike the two dragons who are separate in terms of both body structure and consciousness.

>You kids don't know what you want! That's why you're still kids; 'cause you're stupid!

i'd understand that if they thought that through instead of reversing 10 minutes after doing it.

Remember the Alone Cone?

No, is it related to the Cone of Silence?

Heh...Wheezie's wandering hand will subvert that cone once they get older. "Welp...since I'm 'alone', I'll just have to find some other way to amuse myself. OH! What's this down here?"

reptiles have cloacas you idiots

>thisjustraisesmorequestions.gif

dragons have dicks and vags though.

I remember a book from when I was a kid about some kids learning life lessons from a three-headed dragon. Obviously not Sup Forums though

Spinx

OK, OK, I get it, it was an honest mistake alright

I think it's because they were fucking dragons which aren't real. There was no question that they were fake as shit and not something that could ever happen in real life, so adding this other freak angle only adds to their unbelievability.

They were nice and there's dragon-y stuff with multiple heads so it's not some grotesque horror. The idea that they should have been questioned is weird to me.

Sup Forums makes Dragon Tales threads all of the time, but I think I was 12 when it premiered. I was watching Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon stuff back then. Dragon Tales was, what, PBS Kids? And billed as a preschool cartoon as well.

Were a lot of older kids just watching it, or is Sup Forums just filled with a bunch of good-for-nothing millennials now?

I think it's a mixture. Personally I didn't get cable until my mid-teens, so I really grew up on WHYY and stuff. Plus Dragon Tales was a solid kids show so there was decent stuff to talk about on co no matter your age. PLUS kids who did watch the show when they were small are now Sup Forumsmrades.

Protip you are a millennial

I watched it because one of my friends didn't have cable so the only cartoons we could watch together over the phone were PBS and some of the WB/ABC/Fox cartoons.

It was the slide episode with trampolines and xylophones. I remember it.

I liked Zak more. Wheezie an annoying shit.

They hatch from eggs yet have belly buttons...that are actual sewing buttons. Fuck your herpetology right in the knuckerhole. It's magic, they ain't gotta explain shit.

Thats a little big to be "honest". Even CHILDREN know that one. That's like calling Tinkerbelle an elf...which this shit show called Mia and me does. Know your paranormal creatures: your life could depend on it.

GET UP ON THA HYDRAS BACK

Daww

> An entire generation just accepted this?
Yes user, there was a time in human history where Tumblrites didn't exist. It was a simpler time.

I've wanted one of those since the first ep...

In the old Crusader Rabbit cartoon there was a two headed dragon called Arson and Sterno. And one in an ole Three Musketeers ad.

oh god, I hate the animation now, but loved it as a kid. This is just looks wrong now.

Well NOW you just made it weird, jackass, now I can't help but notice how fucking weird it is.

>tfw conjoinment is your fetishe
>tfw not shit to fap or manga to read about a conjoint lolis doing conjoint shit
>tfw I guess I'll write a fanfic then

Am I the only one that found the pink dragon atractive?

Some of us grew up without cable, so we watched PBS Kids. And I would hardly say that their shows were for pre-school age kids

There was an episode that's similar to what user was talking about though. Ruby an Sapphire get into an argument after Pearl raped them and the argument was never really resolved, they just made up so Steven won't blame himself for the fighting and maintain the status quo. Then again, that arc in general was just really bad.