Nobody here is actually voting for Trump are they?

THat's all just a meme right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4M4Lfozhs&index=2&list=LL1-TRli9Ee6vDmgfZdLYAbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fugg off nigger

it's all satire m8 ;) Go to sleep and reddit will be back before you even manage to say "Vote for Hillary"

fuck off. Im voting for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4M4Lfozhs&index=2&list=LL1-TRli9Ee6vDmgfZdLYAbA

>libtards actively silencing opposing views which are supposed to be a minority and blatantly wrong

Wow that was really uncalled for I hope you know I reported you for that.

Okay that's good to know thank you!

Who did it ?

Of course not, Hillary is going to win so handily you don't even need to bother voting honestly

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

I swear if that bitch gets into office and starts a war with Iran and floods europe with more refugees

Highest turn out of GOP voter base, majority voting for Trump in the primaries.

hehe yeah

Dont forget independents being like +5 for Trump
also checked

Killeth yourself

the hacker known as Sup Forums. Real name is Sam Hydestein

yes, you can leave now since your job is done

I'm not. A lot of people here are, but thankfully most Trumplets here are underage or not even American.

What happened with leddit?

And by "majority" you mean 35-40 per cent. The actual bulk of the party was split between Cruz/Rubio/Carson

>If you're gonna bullshit post atleast bullshit post from the right twitter @redditstatus

I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson. The Hillary shills keep screaming at me that voting third party is efficiency a vote for Trump, so sweet, my vote counts twice!

fuck no i'm not voting trump, you think i actually want that guy as president?

reminder that more people have voted for Hillary so far in this election and that Trump still can't count on the support of all Republicans.

Not true the shills Harv taken over and try get us to vote Clinton

>voted so far
you de realize the election hasnt started yet fucktard?

(((goldberg)))

you couldn't make this shit up

RARE VIRGIN DETECTED

>ny
>that nose
>David

>ironic shitposting a shitpost in shitpost board

real talk yeah

Trump is cancer but it's benign compared to Hillary

Voting drumfph bcuz irony lolz

>copy pasting this again

wow you are a faggot

True

Honestly though senpai this right here desu. I truly doubt Trump the God emperor will maga but this bitch right here will do such a worse job

SUMMERTIME and the livin's easy

>Inb4 its copypasta
But its true though

What exactly do you expect from what normies would call a neo nazi board?

Yeah, they're just kidding

I'm gonna get into USA and pay homeless people to vote. I'm pretty rich so in theory i could pay everyone of your 1,593,150 homeless people around 100 dollars each while still living comfy.

would that stop The Ambassador Slayer's campaign?

>on pol

So who you guys are voting for?
Hillary has always been a wolf in a sheep's clothing since day one and i will not vote for her not matter what bernie says

But then trump is the other option and aside from his taxplan his policys are pretty bad!

Im thinking of voting johnson but im afraid he does not have enough support to win :(

I'm here from reddit.

Everyone is voting for Trump. What are you a faggot?

Look, there's places for you guys to go if you don't like Sup Forums. If you go to 8ch there's a /leftypol/ board.

I'm voting for your mom, because I want 4 more years of that sweet pussy

>Reddit is Down

>MFW you shill so hard that you take the whole site down

He means the primary votes Ivan

Pence won over the cuckservatives. It is the democuck party that is in shambles

Vote for Jill

>aside from his taxplan his policys are pretty bad

All of his policies are great you retarded shill

lmao guys check out this virgin

Jill is just a far left nutjob, she's not actually a viable option. Gary Johnson has real experience and appeals to both the left and right, so he and the Libertarians can actually do something in the future and actually kill the two-party system

Plus Jill is even more of an SJW than Hillary. She actually wants mandatory gender quotas in boardrooms.

If this is true tell them to vote trump or that third party fuck Johnson or whatever his name is. Hillary will destroy America. Trump backs himself up with policies, Hillary uses gays and minorities without mentioning her policies to attempt to make America decent

My lawyer called and told me to fill out a d160 form or something and i should have a meeting on the american embassy in copenhagen at some point next week.

See you in America, beers on me.

I registered to vote for this election
I am voting that man

You better shred those got damn satanist forms