Your children WILL be minorities

Better hope they get treated better than how minorities were treated by your great grandfathers

Other urls found in this thread:

rdm.co.za/politics/2016/01/19/14-million-face-starvation-in-southern-africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Better hope they get treated better than how minorities were treated by your great grandfathers
You know very well that the entire future of the West will end up like South Africa/Zimbabwe.

>sins of the great grandfathers

Tired and trite way of justifying what is to come, but it will be the excuse none the less.

I honestly can't wait for this.

Minorities will no longer be able to refer to themselves as minorities. They'll have nothing to make everyone feel sorry for them.

No more Gibsmedat.

Then they'll suddenly realize they've been playing the sympathy card too much and not preparing to actually work and be able to run the world.

>implosion.jpeg

not mine

>Africa

WHY DO ALL YOU IDIOTS SAY THIS!!??

Europe will be mostly people from the Middle East and North Africa (WHICH MEANS THEY WILL BE ARABS)

America is getting flooded by """HISPANICS""" (black population is holding steady/is not rising)

>Minorities will no longer be able to refer to themselves as minorities. They'll have nothing to make everyone feel sorry for them.
>No more Gibsmedat.

YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT!

you're delusional

America is not getting flooded by hispanics

There are barely any actual Hispanics in america

America is getting flooded by MESZITOS

MESTIZOS

MESTIZOS

THE BROWN ONES

THE INJUN RAPE BABIES

THOSE BROWN BASTARDS

>Your children WILL be minorities.

I'm a minority, so that makes sense.

Polish and Asians will replace you.

I don't think you understood what I meant. Look at how whites are treated once the power shifts away from them, and once they become minorities.

We are a global minority

>"""HISPANICS"""
>""" """

FUCKING READ FOR ONCE YOU HISPANIC IMBECILE!

FUCK HIDF

White people will push back a little bit harder than the other races when push comes to shove. Having your race be 70% obese and half not working may work well in the current system to give the Democrats votes, but they won't fend very well in a real conflict.

>most restrictive immigration laws in the world

ok sure thing

>my children will be part of the white minority, as it has always been.

Fucking thanks for the confidence-boost user, I was worried about possibly having a non-aryan wife.

JUST SAY MESTIZO IF YOU'RE GOING TO REFER TO THE LATINO BROWN BASTARDS YA IGNORANT IRISHMAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE SPAIN IS

SeeDidn't happen in Rhodesia, won't happen in South Africa.

Whites just don't support whites anymore because modern liberalism fueled by the female vote has neutered us.

Whites will continue to lose until all the major white powers are gone.

gingers are so hot

Aggressive white males are worthless and the earth would be a better place without them.

You poor child

I'm half german and half latino so if i knock up a latino girl I'll still be in the majority things still shitty though.

I'm a black muslim so no :)

My children will be "mixed" at best, have fun with your dying race whiteys !

No they won't. It hasn't in Quebec, it won't in America

They were treated so well that now they are the majority.

So I guess my children will be the majority then. Great.

Combine what I said with the ever dropping white birth rate and it becomes inevitable
No.

Fuck Off. What happened 200 years ago is no excuse for niggerness today. My great grandfathers were Cherokee and most were slaughtered. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with my life today.

>treated by your great grandfathers
I doubt it, Negro races lake empathy, truly subhumans.

>Minorities will no longer be able to refer to themselves as minorities
Nice dream. In South Africa there is affirmative action quotas for black and blacks are over 80% of the population.

People like you are why mosques get blown up, by other Muslims obviously. Crime is for brown people.

>Look at how whites are treated once the power shifts away from them, and once they become minorities

They move away to white countries and take their successful business with them? We can have a long discussion if you're going to use South Africa as an example of how the minorities fare well without white people.

rdm.co.za/politics/2016/01/19/14-million-face-starvation-in-southern-africa

The way minorities were treated in the United States is godly compared to how whites are treated now.

better hope you get peacefully deported lest the Aryan fury sunders the earth

Go start your 500th alergian bait thread

We're going to kill you all. The forthcoming genocide will make the "holocaust" look like child's play.

Whites have always been a minority. Despite this, they have been able to create the greatest civilizations in history.

>Better hope they get treated better than how minorities were treated by your great grandfathers
Calm down, just because you're a racist it doesn't mean we are.

Except you were probably born in a less savory social position than the person who's grandparents did the slaughtering.

Forecasts don't work like this.

Few predictions from the turn of the last century took into account the slaughter of two world wars.

Few predictions from even the mid-1980s took into account the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Let me give you a very minor but concrete example. Demographers in the 1990s predicted that Albanians (who had the highest birthrate in Europe) would soon double their population. In reality their population shrank by 10%, and the country has about half of the live births/year than it did at the time of the Kosovo War.

The Middle East is now on the verge of sectarian war on a level not seen since the Middle Ages.

Africa was "saved" from the last pandemic only by massive Western intervention. (It just occurred to me that this could be a reference to Ebola. I'm actually referring to AIDS. The fact that it's unclear shows how tenuous the situation is.)

Finally, on a political level, if you're talking about America, there have never been Jim Crow laws against Hispanics. There were racial laws against blacks, and their % of the population is declining as well.

We only fought the evil Indians. The good Indians assimilated, and any rational person would have. The same way you would adopt an ayy lmao culture they gave you a superior civilization. The same way non-whites today use the internet. I don't see any resistance.

Black slaves were only in the South, and we fought a war to free them. We freed them. We are the heroes.

We brought an advanced civilization to Siberian cavemen and African jungle monsters.

We treated them more than well.

I suppose when my children are minorities, the non-whites will fight to free them, and bring advanced technology? I don't think so.

You can't run forever YOU MASSIVE TOOL DYKE

keep posting your passive aggressive bullshit though, maybe one day you'll learn

Whites and ((whites)) will always be at the top. Plus white will still be the largest group well into the forseeable future.

Whites are still smarter and better fighters when it comes down to it. Nig nogs are never going to rule America. Mestizo underclass is a problem though.

>tfw 1/4th Cuban so I'm a "minority" despite being whiter than most whites

America and it's demographics counting is baffling to me

THIS IS WHAT DENIAL LOOKS LIKE

EVEN IF IMMIGRATION STOPPED RIGHT NOW COMPLETELY, WE WOULD STILL BE FUCKED

YOU DONT NEED TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE TO SEE THAT

My children? I'm already fucked!

My children will be half minority because I'm going to have beautiful Eurasian kids.

my mother and father's parents are nords and swedes

did they treat black people like shit? I thought they just coshit with slavs and raided useless northern europeans

>mfw worthless Mexiroach
>mfw there's a thread where Turks get BTFO
>I laugh, mocking the Turk, or the Italian
>I laugh at the Indian
>but then I realize who I am
>no different than these mongrels
>I am reminded of my inferiority
>I close my laptop
>I then ponder in shame

>>tfw 1/4th Cuban so I'm a "minority" despite being whiter than most whites

No, you're not. You're one fourth fucking Cuban get the fuck out of here

White is already the minority in the world

Not at all. In South Africa the majority still considers themselves victims and get welfare from the hardworking whites.

Let me fix it for you kike, make it real clear, easy to understand.

>minorities not in the whole wide world. But minorities in countries previously majority white

Whiter than most whites... yeah you're fucking retarded dude.

Crime is for brown people? God you're a fucking idiot. How about you go look up those crime stats for whites instead of minorities for a change.

And when everybodys a minority, nobody is.

FUCKING MESTIZO IN DENIAL! WE ARE ROACHES AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH CAUCASIAN WE HAVE IN US!

> not knowing about the singularity tech
> not knowing that child won't exist in the near future
> not knowing that the retard minorities will disappear soon

Lol k

He was wrong, but why'd what he said make you so mad?

Free (you)s from americans, love it

Lol, whites are the most dangerous race on the planet. You all will be oppressed by us in perpetuity.

My great grandfather was a white man picking cotton in oklahoma nigga

Passive aggressive continues.

Are you a woman or has the estrogen coursing through your bloodstream done this to you?

Yes look at one country and say it will happen everywhere. Fucking retards man...

Better treat us better white bois, unless you want to be treated like shit in the near future.

Okay

The black Nostradamos predicted it and it will be executed soon.

Deal with it.

I won't have children. I'd never put them through all this.

That's not how it works. Governments nowadays discriminate against whitey by giving preferential treatment to minorities, yet minorities, who have full establishment backing, claim oppression. They are "defined" as oppressed. It's like how in modern society, the easiest way to gain power is to claim you're a powerless minority, at which the "evil" "opressive" majority will bend over backwards to discriminate against itself to benefit the minority. No matter what the situation is, the minorities will be defined as oppressd. They could be ruling over each and every whitey, but whitey, subjugated and enslaved, will be the evil overlord and oppressor, forever, as they defined a such. Reality has no bearing, only the narrative.

tl'dr it's always whitey's fault, eve if whiety is an enslaved class

>Okay

Minorities to whom exactly? Black abortion rates are at an all time high! There population hasn't grown in decades, in fact it's shrinking due to all the race mixing they do and abortions they have.

Secondly, the surge in the Latino population isn't going to suddenly make them the powerhouse of the U.S. and even if it did they like white people a lot more than they like black people.

I don't doubt America will be a cesspool of multiculturalism, but I don't think whites becoming a minority is really going to effect us the way you think it is.

I guess pic related is not white. He's full Cuban too.

>Your children will be minorities

Quit flooding our countries then, you ugly fuckers.

DIRTY FUCKING MESTIZOS WE MUST ACCEPT THAT WE ARE INFERIOR

DAMN! THIS MAN IS LITERALLY ALL CUBAN MEN. ALL CUBANS ARE EXACTLY LIKE HIM

Also no, he's not entirely white.

I won't have kids lol

>No more Gibsmedat.
Nope, whitey will just have to work even harder to give these subhuman degenerates their gibsmedat.

LOL @ Claim oppression. Now THAT is fucking funny.

Joke's on you, I'm of sorbic and silesian heritage and I'm already a minority in germany.

"""Hispanics""" in America went from around 3million all the way to 55million in just 50 years

MORE NON WHITE BABIES BORN IN AMERICA THAN WHITE BABIES

I just want to impregnate a woman one day. It makes me sad that it likely won't happen.

You think the future Chink majority will treat lazy niggers, spics, and goat fuckers with respect? LMAO

Well they've been saying how they're going to get revenge on whitey since the 60s. So playing the whole "hmmmm :) are you saying :) minorities are treated badly :) in america, sweetie? :) what are you afraid of? :)" shit rings veeeeeery hollow.

You mean treating immigrants like spoiled pampered ungrateful brats? Hmm that doesn't sound too bad.

Or what do you exactly mean about minorities.. you do realize they're majorities in their home nations right and are not some endangered species? I'm not exactly sure wtf you're even referring to.

What else could he be? I know a mulatto when I see one, he's not (see flag). And Cuba's natives all got rekt. Having been to Spain, he's as Spanish as they come. Obviously they're not all like this, but it's probably 40-50% based on what I've seen.

I know this is bait but, whites have always been a minority compared to pocs. Didn't stop us fucking your shit up then won't stop us fucking your shit up in the future. Only threat is if the chinks attack after we're weakened from purging you. Seeing how your kind acts has actually made it acceptable for whites to openly say that you should be castrated or sterilized before coming in. You shot yourself in the foot by being yourselves.

No, americuck. YOUR children will be minorities.

Having been to Spain, I can say that he looks as Spanish as they come*

Asians are animals. Loud and completely oblivious.
Don't , seeYou are a bitch

My children are going to be Eurasian, so yeah, probably so.

Just give it a few thousand years and it will evolve itself back to normal again

>tfw we ruin the white race
That's because we are rodents.

MINORITIES IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES YOU GOD FUCKER PIECE OF SHIT. IN. OUR. OWN. COUNTRIES. READ ASS HOLE, and then infer.

I'm not sure these idiots even realize what the implications of white people not being there would be.. there's no western civilization without the european ethnicities.. it just vanishes and you got the same tier of a nation as the nation you or your ancestors migrated from.. This time with nobody to help you, give you foreign aid, solve problems for you or anything.. And nobody to pamper you or give you any special priveledge for being a minority (in their nation not globally).

They haven't exactly thought this through, so much they take for granted that they don't even realize that european ethnicities are responsible for.

donate sperm

Blacks in South Africa make up 95% of the population and still are Gibmedats

Not here in West Virginia

Hispanics are very good and efficient at Ethnic cleansing. If Hispanics become a majority in US they will genocide all blacks.

Ironically, white people are the only thing that are keeping blacks alive.

Two years ago, saying immigrants should be sterilized was an opinion that would make you a pariah. Today it's borderline acceptable. How much longer until it's okay to advocate extermination? How much longer until we start to carry it out? The cracks are appearing, and the dam is about to burst.