The Doctor is cute. Cute!

>Whittaker
mommy feet

She's gonna be based

Female Doctor in coming.

Hi ! I'm new here. What is based ?

My money's on Dylan

March on Marshall!
Are you ready for the Chris/Kris Ultimate Platinum Uranium Era of Who?

So long as it's not a negrohispanic trans-racial pseudo-sexual homo-molusk without legs, it's only a mild concern. Though if true, they're being awfully unimaginative, they already made the master into a woman after all.

>Feet! I've got new feet!

it means "on my dick until i cum inside her"

That is not an answer. Thanks for replying though !

Short for "based on my analysis, this pussy needs a dicking"

Based on a sofa watching Wimbledon Finals and seeing Kris Marshall revealed as 13.

Her feet are pretty fucking big for not being tall

How does it feel to be completely wrong?

New doctor coming through

WoW ! Didn't expect that ! :S

but there is character to it

Hello, newfriend! Have you heard about the wonder that is Anti-Plastic?

Scaroth reporting in.

>they already made the master into a woman after all.
And that worked really, really fucking well. I'm still of the opinion that the Doctor should be played by a male, but I'll openly admit that Missy was absolutely fantastic.

I will gladly take a nigger over a woman.

Why are you replying endlessly to yourself @Anonymous ? Are you schizoid ?

I WILL NEVER WATCH A FEMALE DOCTOR

Anti-Plastic?

bye then

Legit picture ?

>He doesn't know about /who/nger games.

vote:
strawpoll.com/rz52r76a

> ywn achieve peak physical performance like Scaroth

Why live?

>And that worked really, really fucking well.
Yes, my point is that it would be extremely uncreative to just turn the doctor into a woman and call it a day.

It's a litmus test.

Missy and the general proved that they could change the genders of Time Lords and I expect the BBC could do the same thing for the Doctor, and if not 13 then 14

@anonymous
I don't understand ? What are you doing ? I think you need help

Isn't that the guy who lives in Premier Inns?
In all honesty I'd love a black Doctor. Gimme Paterson Joseph already. Or Idris Elba, or Chiwettle Eyjiffoo. But seriously Paterson Joseph.

>Atraxi
>Not Prisoner Zero
>Tumblr in charge of watching the show

Dylan's gone.

Aaaaanti-plastic!

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google doc links work well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

Trying this hard to bait

shit and i love The Eleventh Hour too

to be fair it's 2AM and I just wanna see the shitstorm

OHILA: The war between the Marshallcucks and Jodiefags threatens all reality. You are the only hope left.
/who/: It's not my war. I will have no part of it.
OHILA: You can't ignore it forever.
/who/: I shitpost where I can. I will not fight.
OHILA: Because you are "better than /got/", as you call yourself?
/who/: I call myself Doctor Who General.
OHILA: It's the same thing in your mind.
/who/: I'd like to think so.

holy shit lol i forgot about those cards, i think i had a scratch and sniff slitheen one when i was a child

Once upon a time, the Doctor shoved a Dalek up his asshole.

The end.

No I agree with you. Missy was a big risk but it turned out to be a great idea and I love the character. But let's leave the Doctor male, eh?

I want either Joseph or Ainsley Harriott. Imagine him holding the sonic screwdriver like he holds his pepper shaker.

Absolutely perfect tits. Clarafags blown the fuck out

>But let's leave the Doctor male, eh?

Why?

I had a ton of them but never actually played with them. I suppose it was a gateway drug to my current Magic addiction.

@Anonymous
You're creepy, really. I'm out.

Do you try and get this in every general, no matter the cost?

I think my cat is dying.

>@Anonymous

Our name is Legion, for we are many.

That's awful user, I'm so sorry. Pet deaths are really hard, it's a death in the family really :( Have you taken your cat to the vet or anything?

dr who is for 10 year olds

Basically, besides when I sleep. If I don't, then anons who don't come here every single day might miss it.

RIP dude :(

Yes, she has hyperthyroidism. She is really cold and her heartbeat is weak.
She is currently laying on my chest covered up while I shitpost.

That's sad, user.

And you're a 9 year old.

Because why do it twice in a row? Master/Missy is one thing. But let's not make a habit out of changing key characters's genders.

Missy was an interesting twist. But let's not go overboard and genderbend every main character because a group of hams with a face think it's progressive.

based immigrant, you take your duty seriously

nice to see community /who/ stuff. i hope wraith tries another secret santa this year, we've been more active than we were hiatus year

:( That must be so hard for the both of you. At least you're together.

Man, I wish I could be more sympathetic to you, but I really hate cats

Piss Heather at the end was a giant ass-pull.

Fuck's sake i forgot the pic

Having gone through this five times myself, I can only say that I'm very sorry for you and that it's one of the worst things to experience. Hold on to the good memories and try not to remember your cat as it might look now.

Alex Kingston is the fourth mostly likely choice to be the Doctor?

Missy was a test run. After based goddess Whittaker is gone after three series, it's pretty much equal game for who the next Doctors are.

River lasted right until the end, based.

> Zawe Ashton and Ben Whishaw threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.

I think I prefer this ending to the Hunger Games.

THE WINNER - AND YOUR NEXT DOCTOR WHO - IS ANDREW BUCHAN!!!

We thought it was Jodie Whittaker from Broadchurch, but in fact it was her shipwreck of a husband! With current odds of 20/1. The games have spoken, put all your money on Buchan!

>The bookies from 4 years ago were right all along

Are these the same hands we see at the end of The Doctor Falls?

Ehh he's a good actor but very gloomy, I don't want another angsty Doctor

I'm okay with this.

>Missy was a test run
Obviously. And it went much better than expected. But a main villain and a main character aren't the same thing. And at the moment taking risks is not advisable.

I'm telling you. Those hands at the end of The Doctor Falls don't look like Capaldi's.

Thank fuck that's over with, I'm off for a fag.

But can't hyperthyroidism be cured in cats ?

Ideal black male Doctor?

The next Doctor is Matt Smith.
He had nothing else going on and Chibbers didn't think anyone who auditioned was good enough.

what is so risky about casting a woman?

are time lord women's periods super intense or something?

How many more hours until we find out?

>KRIS DIED BEFORE JODIE
IT'S CONFIRMED MARSHALLFAGS BTFO

What hands? What do you mean? Jog my memory pls

That's why I'm asking. I was in the Capaldi camp until just now when I saw that picture.

There is a treatment, but my family is poor.

Better than kris or Jodie

Good

Paterson Joseph. Great actor, great presence, nearly got 11 too.