Is Kanye West famous outside of America?

Is Kanye West famous outside of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdns1RMkc-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a genius. Don't deny it.

all your popular artists are popular around the world dumb fuck, with some exceptions

This.

>lincoln isn't fully behind kanye
>hooks aren't in, literally kneeling
>fists closed
>crook of elbow isn't aligned with kanye's throat
>non-choking hand isn't behind kanye's head generating pressure
abysmal form on that RNC
I could literally DESTROY whoever drew that picture in a nogi roll

no more that kim

He's infamous as a proud idiot, hopefully no one beyond our borders has heard of him.

Yes, but mostly for celeb gossip and not for his music

based
reading is for nerds and fags

Only known by some young people. And most of them probably don't know the title of a song/album. The same applies to Drake or Jay Z.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdns1RMkc-U

Nope, hip hop is niche as fuck, and every country has a scene, but Kanye isnt well known at least you are into south park or the Kardashian shows. The last well known rapper was eminem

kanye is a genius and anyone who says otherwise is a subhuman

Horrible role-model, at least admit you have faults yo arrogant shit-sack. Thats like that black boxer who is also analphabetic, or the huge amount of black people in the states not able to swim. Disgusting.

I know this is bait but as an american, what is the explanation americans have for the Super duper stars like Kanye or Beyonce to barely have any tours outside american soil?

Take beyonce, she has only had 2 world tours and the number of dates was on the low side. i'm not talking about un-related dates in germany or london, but actual tours. Does the media address how local most of the R&B and Hip Hop stars are compared to let's say backstreet boys or even justin biber?

No it's not bait. kanye is an amazing producer but he's also a hot head.

I just think there's not that much money overseas for them. Whats the point of doing a world tour if you have a constant supply of rabid hip hop fans on home turf?

It's pretty strange.
People know him, but don't know any of his songs.
Same applies to many other American artists

Yes. Heard his music first time, when i was in elementary school.

this tbqh

Keks aside, he's literally musical genius. Dude has been in the game like a decade and he won more freaking Grammys than motherfucking Sir Paul Mccartney. He's crazy as fuck tho

fucking third worlder retard. American artist don't need a fucking world tour to be famous. Artist around the world go to America to be famous. From Beatles to Justin Bieber. America pop culture is a universal. Fucking dumb mutt.

He was given more Grammys.