This show is honestly as real it gets showing real relationships/dating in the modern world

This show is honestly as real it gets showing real relationships/dating in the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2155025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are normies really this socially active?

they seemed to do a whole lot of shit then it was revealed that only like 3 weeks have passed

My gf introduced me to it and I was expecting a load of shite, actually pretty good

As far as realism, New Girl definately has its moments

>are normies really this socially active?
Unfortunately.
It's usually a lot more boring than the make it out to be because they just want to do normal shit, but with a group. There's some primal need to be around other people they have, like the amount of bitches I've talked to that say they can't even watch movies alone or that need someone to hang out with before they get ready to hang out with someone else.

how does this not wear them out?

probably why I don't have friends anymore because I couldn't keep up and just started ghosting or making up excuses to not go out

>repulsive jew
>accurate dating in the real world

>degeneracy
>accurate

>like the amount of bitches I've talked to that say they can't even watch movies alone

can you imagine having to sit inside the mind of someone that stupid?

i don't really get how extroverts operate either, seems they seek validation in social routines although i honestly can't tell if they genuinely enjoy every interaction because they forget how to keep themselves entertained or if they just cannot stand being by themselves, out of fear or boredom. i've had certain folk tell me they admire me for avoiding routine so i know not to take things for granted, but i don't know if that's genuine praise or their innate desire to be liked even by people they truly don't give a shit about.

i'm not so sure i'm fully introverted either, i clearly enjoy socializing enough to come to this shithole daily. it just happens to be more sporadic than with normies. it's fucking annoying trying to convey this to them because they i assume it's just an excuse for periods of crippling depression, but i do genuinely enjoy the time i spend on my own and tend to fool myself into thinking i'm actually more well-adjusted than these clowns i know IRL

t. kissless virgin with horrible anxiety

isn't there cuck stuff in here?

I think it's just how people are wired. Being an introvert, I usually enjoy the time I spend alone doing stuff I like (i.e. video games, movies, etc). I think sometimes when I tell people this they give negative feedback. But it's what I like to do, and it makes me happy, and I'm used to it. I just don't see the value in going out everyday, spending money on stuff that doesn't matter with people I don't necessarily like.

But I understand how people feel a need for communication or spending time with other people. After all, humans are pack animals, or used to be rather. It's much easier to be isolated but still have access to everything you need via access to internet/other goods. My last relationship was with an extroverted girl who always wanted to be outside/doing things. It didn't bother me much since she was out of town and we'd usually only meet up a day or two a week, so I'd have the rest of the week to kind of do my own thing. But I think in the end she wanted someone similar, and I just couldn't provide that.

That dude is actually not a Jew. He just looks like one.

>that guy
>that girl
>real

I only watch the first season, but
>real as it gets
>the jew who wrote the show just happens to get everything he wants, despite just being a shitty tutor, and also gets blown by an attractive woman
k

i always thought it was mostly girls who felt the necessity to hang out physically, and guys were fine with keeping in touch by other means. but maybe the gap isn't as wide as i projected it to be

i figured an intro/extro relationshit's always doomed to fail so i don't care about how things between you two ended but i can't shake off my curiosity about how you two hit it off in the first place. how did the attraction begin? there clearly was something real there since the once-a-week routine seems like a proper understanding and not just a compromise. nothing's impervious to decay and i can imagine how it wasn't sustainable but i'm still pulling a total blank on how you two struck it up. was one of you down and picked up by the other? was it in a period of turmoil and you two eventually got bored with peace? i'd think the extro-intro difference would be a deal-breaker, unless she always harbored a hope she could bring you around to her routine (or vice versa). i know it sounds like scrutiny but it's really just the fact that the chemistry of romance is completely beyond me.

giv britta gf

>"real"
>disheveled beta male has angst over dating a smoking hot blonde

K

i dunno why everyone gives him shit for his bad looks, no matter what you've convinced yourself about bitches they truly don't put stock on physical appearance. what strikes me as unrealistic is that i really don't see the charisma in him at all, i really don't see how he kept landing these women outside of the main chick. that almost-threesome, that one canadian actress, his boss propositioning him for no-strings-attached sex, even the young actress he's mentoring seems committed to keeping him around whenever he's on the brink of being kicked off. it's a shame because i enjoy pretty much every other aspect of that show. always had mixed feelings about judd apatow though, only work of his i loved unreservedly was freaks & geeks, and the first half of funny people.

We had mutual interests, sometimes opposites attract. She had a 2nd job she'd work in the evenings so that would keep her busy mostly. However, recently she got a promotion and quit her 2nd job, but then decided she didn't see me in her future without any forewarning. Funny because we had just spent a week on vacation. Also might have been because I'm not very much of a "go-getter" while she had high dreams/expectations for herself to go into public office. I'm content just making enough money to live comfortably and not trying to change the world or get rich.

shes a sex and drugs addict. her whole arc was abt her going straight with the nice guy. ur fucking stupid

my bad i zoned out reading ur post i feel pretty stupid now

Completely different psychology. They gain sustenance from being beside people.

I imagine it must be like watching a never ending Transformers movie

The main character is an insufferable twat in this.

This show is a better version of Love in pretty much every way:

imdb.com/title/tt2155025/

>inb4 no homo shit

nothing terrifies a normie more than being alone with its own thoughts

>main characters must always be likeable

In the context of the show it's not as far fetched as you think. She's a total fucking nutbar so she's damaged goods.