How can pol support fucking retard who LITERALLY called for the asssination of Hilary Clinton

How can pol support fucking retard who LITERALLY called for the asssination of Hilary Clinton.
Fuck this dude, hes lost my support

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

Im right with you OP, he just said Obama is the founder of ISIS and i can tell you he is not

HE IS A FUCKING RACIST
Glad you finally came to your senses OP

Violence against Democrats is a moral obligation.

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING SHILLS
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I don't trust that man. Looks like a virus.

And Hillary's team wants Julian Assange killed for exposing their bullshit
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656

(((he's not)))

It isn't, but it is useless.

>le drumpf lost my supert!

So you think pol gives a fuck about the life of Hillary Clinton? Most here would celebrate if she got killed

Sage

> OP in his thread

nice

its is weird the secret service wont take Donald's call to kill Hillary serious.

i mean wouldn't you think the very people that are paid to take all threats against the president, his family and candidates for president as truth would at least ask Donald WTF?

it is almost like the very people who are the experts on what is and is not a threat of assassination dont view what Donald said as serious... sure wish we could get someone to correct the record on this

Why WOULDN'T you support him? Hillary will destroy America and he's the only person who can stop her

damn just look at his eyes totally unfit to be president looks like he is on something
@OP

wtf i hate trump now

Wtf, i hate Brazil now

so glad all of you here are correcting the record

great job! awesome show!

Its not just an obligation, its a patriotic duty to stop domestic terrorists aka liberal Democrat drones

Because clinton is a traitor who deserves a traitor's death.

#NEVERTRUMP
#ImWithHer2016

FUCK OFF SHILL

MAD? YOU CREATED US!

I USED TO HATE GOD, NOW I REALIZE YOU ARE SOM CRYPTIC KIKE GOD.
YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL YOUR UGLY HOOKED NOSE PROPHETS.
YOU THINK YOUR STRONG, YOU THINK YOU CAN MANIPULATE US, BUT IN REALITY YOU ARE THE KEK.
KEEP TRYING SATAN, ILL FUCKING FEAST ON YOUR HEART. KILL ME YOU WEAK COWARD.

Why can't people say anything negative about Trump without being called a shill? I mean, I'm a trump supporter myself, but there's no excusing this desperation from attention and idiocy from the man I want to be the next POTUS. Seriously, something strange is going on. This isn't the Trump I remember from the Republican debates, where he tactfully btfo of his opponents left and right. I feel like he's been paid off, like CTR gave him more cash than Putin did.