Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5509083595001/?#sp=show-clips
youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=55Sko7rDdGM
hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-retains-ratings-lead-second-quarter-1017171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video.foxnews.com/v/5509083595001/?#sp=show-clips
>its real

Who the fuck greenlighted giving O'Reilly's comedy relief his own show?

autism of this magnitude has no right to exist

fox's ratings have nosedived since trump got elected. Alternatively CNN & MSNBC are doing really well now, so Fox is desperate

he's actually from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

nothing is beyond our reach

Isn't that the Kappa guy?

>Sup Forums larps as Antifa

Possible. But I wouldn't completely rule out that it's real and not ironic.

See video for proof.

youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

>was the horse a racist clan member
>yes

yeah but saying things like drumpf and making video about aryan pewdiepie not fucking his wife and making her pregnant and saving evropa suggests that he browses Sup Forums too

>youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI
How is the alt-right going to ever recover?

But he's had this show for a long time: almost immediately after they had to can Huckabee is when he started. Giving Kat Timpf a serious position was an act of desperation.

its bg kumbi from youtube my man

>right wing Trump supporters
>klansmen fall under that category
Kek.

this is completely wrong. CNN is in a nosedive while Fox dipped down a little after O'rielly left, they are still number 1 ahead of MSNBC

>under the drumph administration

Because he's charming, quick-witted, and funny

>I could just *NOT* let Drumpf take the presidency

That fucking photo, first thing I saw.

He must have been a troll. 9/10 if so, really good but should have stuttered more or learned to mimic drug addict/mentally unstable traits for that true Antifa feel.

>our

No. He's a legitimate Antifa leader. Here is his manifesto.

youtube.com/watch?v=55Sko7rDdGM

He really hates Murdoch Murdoch and MDE.

>skinhead I found at a cancer ward

>Nazis don't get cancer

Just how stupid are you?

A news station taking this much of a bias?!
America truly is brainwashed if this is one of your biggest stations. Bravo burgers.

>trolling the stupidsphere

Look, remember that time Sup Forums flooded that online poll to get Mountain Dew to name their new flavor, "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong?" That was pretty funny.

Then remember that time a few years later they elected that same phrase President of the United States?

Less funny.

>horses are racists cops

>Less funny
More hysterical

He brings up some good points. Still don't get why it's ok for Trump to steal the election by breaking rules but POC have to follow rules and we weren't allowed to keep Obama in president for another four years.

>that Karl Marx pic on his desk

>Marx photo in the back

I agree. Trump's blatant election fraud should be considered treason

>IT MUST BE Sup Forums LARPING!
You fail to realize how dumb some leftists can get.

>POC
>hair:brown/black eyes:brown/black skin:brown/black

Yeah, the color of shit

He can't even keep a straight face,ffs.

FOX is number 1 you fucking retard. They should have given O'Reillys spot to Tomi Lahren

?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-retains-ratings-lead-second-quarter-1017171

>Sup Forums will false flag to get people to side with them
Why are they so desperate?

>KKK
>right wing

Kek

t. reddit

>AntiFUH, short for antifascism
Then why wouldn't you pronounce it like AntiFAH, idiot?

>(((skinheads)))

Nazis all had luscious hair, unlike kike prisoners of war

I love the printed photo of Karl Marx in the background. Nice touch.

>Another Sup Forumsack can't understand demographic shifts from 100 year old organizations

kek

No, this guy is one of those alt-right youtubers. He's messing around.

t. reddit

Because they're faggots

t. reddit

Weird thing to call Fox News, but okay.

>muh shift cries the Demokkkrat

Prove it. How many blacks have been enslaved, lynched, and segregated since """the switch"""

That's what I thought Klan Cuck

>durrrrrr I wuz pratending to be ratarded durrrrr

Fuck off retard

Prove what? David duke voted republican, most have since the 60s social movements.

>cuck

Oh, I see. You're a child

based Sup Forums

It's not fair. It's illegal. It was Her Turn, and she was a legitimate voice for People Of Color and it was denied to her by Russian hackers. Why? Because Russians, with their history of Nazism, hate POCs. Not because of geo-political strategies or anything like that, but because they wanted to stop Hillary from giving Earned Privilege to POCs so they could step up their wealth and education game. They just want to keep us down. Like Jay Z said - They tryna make us Still Nigga. Fuck em, we gonna get ours in 2020 with Elizabeth Warren.

>David Duke is the KKK

How many blacks has David Duke lynched? How many did he have as slaves?

>cuck is upset with being called cuck

The absolute state of the Demokkkrat party holy shit

[citation needed]

You called the Fox News guy a faggot for mispronouncing antifa. Huge self-own on your part.

>Sup Forums users are the nu-males they mock online

pottery

No I'm calling antifaggots, faggots.

t. reddit

Wrong. Tulsi Gabbard is gonna be the president in 2020.

>Elizabeth Warren
>Replacing one mongoloid with another mongoloid is sure gonna fix things.Just you wait!

>Fox News

>r/the_donald subscriber calling others reddit

really jogged my nogg friendo

>Sup Forums is antifa

Full retard

At least you understand the correct pronunciation, unlike the retard on Fox News.

t. reddit

fake news

She's a fucking Aunty Tom. Ain't no one voting for her.

Yeah, it will - you know why? Because SHE WON BY THREE MILLION VOTES

When Drumpfy and his crime clan are out of office (IMPEACHED LIKE BITCHES) and the Russian Hacking is removed from the field, guess who comes out on top?

Scared you white piece of shit? This is OUR WORLD NOW.

We're bringing Wakanda back, and you'll be damn lucky if we share any of our science and knowledge with you after the shit you pulled in 2016.

>antifag redditors

>blaming Sup Forums for the faggotry of violent liberals

Typical liberal garbage

Of course this is a lie

Holy shit! CNN BTFO!

You need to use this image somehow. Look at all these people who didn't vote last election. They will vote next time. And Drumpf won't stand a chance.

the left and right are both retarded. doesnt change the fact that an actual antifa member wouldnt agree to go on fox news. its like when those white folks were thrown out of the new year party for being white and fox hired a ""blm"" activist to talk about why and all she did was be loud and obnoxious. like yea there are loud and obnoxious black bitches, but they have nothing to do with blm(not that blm is saintly or anything) its just fox news getting the right people to help bring fear into their audience.
again its not that these people dont exist, they do but they are not representatives of any kind of majority or real issue.

God damn I love being White

Yeah, burning down Burkely because a gay racemixing jew Nazi was going to give a speech isn't a "real issue"

I think the real issue is Russian Collusion

Not the same user, but throw in the towel in Sup Forumspuff your just moving the goal post with every (you)
>get over it you lost...

>OMG some internet fag mad it on fox lol praise kek n shiieet
Faggots.

So you have no counter argument Demokkkrat? All you have is someone who a bunch of people think is an Intelligence Community plant?

Yeah real convincing you KKK piece of shit

>subtitled dialogue in a music video

Either put it in the music or put in the video. The shitty hyper-politicized rap-metal was bad enough, but that was going too far.

The left and the legacy of Obama are being erased from American history. A new day is upon us.

Trump is truly the greatest president since Reagan and Kennedy. He's the one America has been waiting for all these years.

By the time he appoints his third Supreme Court justice the left will only be a memory. An entire generation will be raised under conservative leadership. The sickness and the degeneracy of the left will only be a bad memory

Horse are racist.
They are pivilages animals.

Couldn't have happened a moment too soon

>Reagan and Kennedy
Both highly overrated, pretty shit presidents

Fox is unironically the least biased news station at the moment.
You forget how much they hated trump

t. reddit

it isnt. they didnt burn down Burkely. they burnt some trashcans
wow
such
strength
wow
and how is a rival foreign government potentially puppeting out politics not an issue. i mean if it didnt happen then it didnt happen. but if it were hillary in office it would all of a sudden be top priority.

Im not the biggest sargon fan, hes alright, but he nailed it when he described antifa as "NEETs LARPing as revolutionists"
they are just scrawny nerds wanting to be apart of a movement. just like the hippies. they are virtually harmless in allways, their movemnt will die out no differently.

t. reddit

>buh buh Russia interfered with the election! Hillary told me so!!

Lol

feels good being on the right side of history

>they hated trump
As they should have. Trump was a fucking Democrat prior to the election. Look at the map posted. See all that red? These people didn't turn conservative over night. They voted and got scammed in the worst way. Trump is a distraction, a Democrat plant. You fools took the bait.

>a democrat prior to the election
Weren't we all.

we did it /r/RedLetterMedia!

For someone who is supposed to be a democrat Trump seems to do a lot of things that make democrats quite upset.

Those aren't Democrats, those are degenerate leftists. Prior to the internet, these people weren't heard beyond whatever street corner they inhabited.

>punched a bald guy at the cancer ward