/CHI/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOpjr-zEMvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ad8Iu7AJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

think i'm gonna start assembling some gear with what little income i have and then go into the wilderness somewhere far away

why don't you get a cabin or something like that?

:/

I am realized that ultimately people like us I have no place in the world and so our only path is self-serving. Take advantage of whatever you can and pass whatever you can to your children.

>to your children
i highly doubt that will ever happen

too expensive

you can't rent one out? or is it still expensive ?

CHI
I feel like i'm done. The best thing I can do is maybe get some entertainment off the internet, normie life just isn't for me I guess.

Tfw laid off

i'm pretty much at the same place although i have been thinking about just going back to mexico
i saw some article earlier today about how italy is selling houses for 1$

So is Detroit

they looked pretty nice it was like a village

>2018
Wew. The finnish national football team got it's nickname "the eagle-owls" due to a game in 2007. A eagle-owl flew on the pitch early in the match and caused a short break in play while it flew around the pitch and hung out on top of the goals. Finland won the game against belgium 2-0, I was watching that game on the stadium back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=DOpjr-zEMvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ad8Iu7AJI
>literally over a decade has passed
What the fug

is finland going to the worldcup?

>finland
>going to the world cup
Never ever

you guys are that bad?

Pretty much yes, also the team has a tendency to choke. It's not like they lose games on a massive margin but no one seems to be surprised when they lose games that they "should" win. Finland has never played in the world cup or even the european championship.

thats sad

It's bit of a meme at this point tbqh.

bump