LINE UP r/The_Donald!!!!

Since that stupid fucking reddit is down, we must protect this freedom forum from the Hillary shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRrWEJEsgVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Centipede checking in here spez is too busy buying his wifes boyfriend a gift to fix reddit

>redditors actually advertising their presence

kys cuck

Can I get a LOCK HER UP

they're going to start tripfagging because reddit faggots cannot function without usernames and attention

>tfw handegg is back
>tfw Sports Center
>tfw media useless again
>tfw skipping the debates

Redditors? No my friend. Soldiers. Somebody must spread the gospel.

nb4 shills rush in

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

delete that picture please

They made their own containment thread. Give them that, at least.

Don't forget, your here forever faggots.

I go to Reddit and this degenerate shit is upvoted on the first page

fuck off cockmongler

Trump was the worst thing to happen to this board

Fuck off, twitch chat cancer

GET OUT HERE

FUCKING REDDIT NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

don't use australia next time, dumbass.

i got banned from r/The_Donald discord for no reason in the middle of a coup
there are some shit that append on discord

>soldiers
/r/the_donald is an edgy teenager subreddit that only supports Trump since he's contrarian.

its gonna be pretty cringey a few years into trump presidency when it will be cool and contrarian to hate him.

Trump supporter or not i want all redditfags off my board

For fucks sake if they want to battle Hillary shills let them. Not that there is an effective way to do that.

Hello my fellow #NIMBLENAVIGATORS lets push this image to the front page of Sup Forums to trigger the Clinton shills!

Welcome Reddit Refugees!
*Hands you flowers*
Please no ficki ficki our women.

>contrarian
How much are you paid to say write contrarian? You worthless Islam fucker.

Thank you for correcting the record, friend : v)

>reddit faggots actually making a thread about themselves

Holy fuck Sup Forums is so fucking gay and cancerous now.

Go back to your hugbox niggers.

HEAVEN COMMANDS YOU

DEUS LO VULT

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What the fuck are you even saying? Did you quote the wrong person?

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say.

Rather than supporting him for his proposed policies or because of his nationalistic views, they support him because it's edgy to.

i saw that and it pissed me off so much, god those fucking tattoos, what an awful mother

Hello The_Donald, never been to your faggot site but I appreciate your fight.

Pls go.

Wait, are you describing Sup Forums or reddit?

Yes. I meant to quote the muslim above you. Sorry.

Reddit, and a bit of Sup Forums.

This is not about trying to get Sanders supporters. This is not about Party unity. This is not about Democrats vs. Republicans. This is a political coup against the American people.

America is at war. Our democracy is under attack by traitors who have taken over the government. The media that is manipulating the American people is controlled by the ones in power. There is a coup underway, the election process is a fraud and the enemy is running for president.

The real threat is the Gangster Queen, a corporate-owned criminal motivated only by greed and personal power. The DNC is protected, is an impenetrable fortress of corruption that runs racket for the Gangster Queen. She is fueled by the C–Foundation, a multi-million dollar slush fund with a non-profit status that was created by selling political favors for large donations. She is backed by corporate donors and protected by influential contacts with whom political influence is exchanged. The media manages the propaganda spin while a goon squad is on hand to remove “obstacles”.

The American people have been lied to and manipulated for so long that have become brain dead. When the Gangster Queen is installed as the leader of the Empire, there will be no illusion of choice, no human rights, and no way to speak out against a corporate owned police state

Have you finished the mandatory reading faggots?

Mods please ban all the reddit shits ITT.

and upvotes they feed and live from upvotes

>omg how do i know if a post is awesome or not without an upboat counter?!

Your picture is retarded. Hillary didnt break a law, there's a difference between administrative infractions and crime. It doesnt matter that your feelings are hurt and you want the mean old lady gone, at worst she can face administrative/civil sanctions, but not indictment. This is what happens when retards who dont understand the law try to opine on things.

Welcome to freedom
Enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=KRrWEJEsgVc

>Hillary didnt break a law
fuck off cunt

She didnt, its cute you have an opinion, but its a worthless opinion, and the investigators did their job correctly.