Wtf i'm a vegan now

wtf i'm a vegan now

Why is this propoganda getting shilled so heavily here? This is like the 20th thread I've seen in the last two days alone.

>Bong

I lost 50 lbs when i went vegan and became a handsome swan intead of a chubby duckling who cares

Why is it the people most upset about "propaganda" are the people most likely to misspell "propaganda?"

Makes you think.

sory for being fonefag

I love my bacon and eggs though.

I mean it's not really propaganda. The entire movie had too much of an air of absurdity for that, and the pigs are as smart as humans. They even suggested they could speak language. The whole film is basically about people eating people who don't look like people. I don't think anyone would be down for that.

That aside, it's actually a really damn good movie.

>auto-correct

hmm.

Dropped this after 2 minutes. Unbelievably shitty

You're a dummy if you don't think the parallels to real meat production and consumption are obvious and intended.

Cummed in you after 1 minute

unbelievably tight

>holocaust imagery
lol

The dumb pigs should have just admitted they could talk.

did she get porked?

FLESHEATER: SUBHUMAN.

VEGETARIAN: HUMAN.

VEGAN: METAHUMAN.

Post your body

It is impossible to be a true vegan for over 5 continuous years. Your body will run out of vitamin b12 and the only eay to get more is by eating an animal product. Even if you take a vitamin b12 pill, it still came from an animal.

Been vegan for 4 years.

Check my fucking v-card.

rei i love you but this is a pleb opinion

There's vegan b12 you dipshit.

SO, WHICH ONE ARE YOU —A SUBHUMAN, OR A HUMAN?

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

So what? If you are vegan for ethical reasons, being 99% vegan is much better than not being vegan at all.

a 'subhuman' who asserts his evolutionary dominance

>claims to be vegan while using electronics
EL OH EL you guys are so dumb

IF YOU ARE SO "EVOLUTIONARY SUPERIOR", HOW IS IT THAT, ACCORDING TO YOU, YOU NEED TO CONSUME OTHER BEINGS JUST TO REMAIN ALIVE?

I don't need to, I choose to
veganism implicitly asserts that creation is flawed

>I don't need to, I choose to...

HOW IS THAT IS INDICATIVE OF "EVOLUTIONARY SUPERIORITY", ACCORDING TO YOU?

>... veganism implicitly asserts that creation is flawed...

?

Looks like cancer.

>But muh 10 minutes of mouth pleasure

>HOW IS THAT IS INDICATIVE OF "EVOLUTIONARY SUPERIORITY", ACCORDING TO YOU?
you misunderstand, It isn't my choosing to do so that is indicative thereof, but the very fact of the matter

>veganism implicitly asserts that creation is flawed
well, if it didn't, we'd all be naturally herbivorous

>you misunderstand, It isn't my choosing to do so that is indicative thereof, but the very fact of the matter

SO, ACCORDING TO YOU, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A FLESHEATER MAKES YOU "EVOLUTIONARILY SUPERIOR"...

THAT IS BOTH, A LOGICAL FALLACY, AND NONSENSICAL.

THE FACT THAT CHOSE TO EAT FLESH, WITHOUT NEEDING IT —AS YOU YOURSELF ADMIT— IS INDICATIVE NOT "EVOLUTIONARY SUPERIORITY", BUT OF DEVOLUTION; ID EST: OF RACIAL DEGENERATION.

>well, if it didn't, we'd all be naturally herbivorous

IF YOU, AS A NONCARNIVORE, HAVE THE URGE TO EAT FLESH, THE ERROR IS WITHIN YOU, NOT WITH NATURE.

I FORESEE THAT YOU WILL CLAIM TO BE "OMNIVOROUS", NOT CARNIVOROUS, OR HERBIVOROUS, BUT WILL TELL YOU NOW THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OMNIVORITY AMONG HUMANS, ONLY METABOLIC/DIGESTIVE DEGREES OF TOLERANCE.

How will nonvegans ever recover?

kys

>SO, ACCORDING TO YOU, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A FLESHEATER MAKES YOU "EVOLUTIONARILY SUPERIOR"...
Yes, by definition. That's plainly true by virtue of the evolutionary process, irrespective of your moralisation

>THE FACT THAT CHOSE TO EAT FLESH, WITHOUT NEEDING IT —AS YOU YOURSELF ADMIT— IS INDICATIVE NOT "EVOLUTIONARY SUPERIORITY", BUT OF DEVOLUTION
It doesn't follow that the mere rejection of natural, instinctual behaviour is necessarily transcendent

> THE ERROR IS WITHIN YOU, NOT WITH NATURE.
I don't see how the two are necessarily distinct.