/sino/ - 中文

pop a cap in yo ass edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=AbVfFCy3gyc

The thread for posting in Chinese (rarely) and the discussion of cute Asiangirlfeet and how China's economy just keeps on growing.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEzXNdZi_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=_6bRFlveDQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ64CTrEdhg
youtube.com/watch?v=gdAWeEIJqIw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517272540598.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517272687143.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517272571217.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517273098841.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517273175910.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_iQCNzFTDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

今天过得怎么样?

2nd for Wh*te Genocide now!

>getting bullied in middle and high school, and not having the guts or courage to fight back

No wonder you rant so much on the Internet, because you're completely helpless in real life. Weak, so weak!

Also, stop pretending to be Japanese. You're nothing but a scared little Chinaboy.

Hong kong cop i presume ?

T A I W A N

I submitted a hard hitting piece to /r/aznidentity.
It is currently awaiting approval.

Almost 6 am in Japan. Go to sleep, dweeb.

台式中文

For being such a super successful white sexpat, you must swim in pussy, right? Now, it is aleady 4PM in America. Dont you have a chink to fuck?

Why are you still here (like everyday)?

>儿话

whitey got told off

I have two copies of this to post to footkraut and Peru

>his lifestyle is such a fucking mess (sleeping at 6am and waking at 12pm every day, and spending all of his waking hours in front of the computer) that he thinks people go around fucking at 4 pm on a weekday

You're fucking out of it, man. Go to sleep, manlet. Little Chinaboy.

God plan Germany, if they speak out against race mixing they out themselves as racist.

same question to you.
Es ist fast 22 Uhr in Deutschland. Haste keine Party und Freunde mit denen du saufen gehen musst? Hast du keine Freundin die dir jetzt einen lutscht? Biste überhaupt schon einmal in Taiwan gewesen, oder ist das jetzt nur deine Tulpa?

OBSESSED.

P-Please dont. I dont like to do it with men.

is winston hot all the time wearing that suit n ting

The Jap poster gets an associates degree

>You now realise Winston walks around all day every day in the tropical Shenzhen climate

Confirmed smelly boy

Please, at least I deserve my PhD. My shitposting is a lot more creative and higher quality and better researched than any of yours.

It's 10pm on a weekday. I will have to go to work tomorrow so obviously I won't go out partying.
Not like there's ever something going on on a Tuesday to begin with.
My girlfriend is aboriginal (Paiwan) and in Taiwan (my true homeland). If she were here I would be succing on her toes instead - as any sane man would.

Now my question is, why aren't you secret cumming on your sleeping girlfriend's soles? Have her wake up in the morning and wonder what that dried stuff on her feet and sheets is only to step into her shoes before leaving the house and feel something wet and warm seeping through her socks while you watch from around the corner and get hard because you know she will be walking around with your cum in her shoes all day?

Need a Pipa playing gf

youtube.com/watch?v=oEzXNdZi_ug

>PRISTIN's talent show! Jieqiong playing the lute+Rena's sexy dance![Guesthouse Daughters/2017.05.23]

>Chinese mastered an instrument
>Corean's only skill is being a whore

>the delusional little Chinaboy is also a closeted homosexual and is probably getting off on this

Not surprised one bit. Mark my words. Within 3 years, the little Chinaboy is going to identify as a woman and even have his little ching chong ding dong removed. He's going to become a Chinagirl.

Come on lads there's no reason to be racist against the jap poster.

important video

youtube.com/watch?v=_6bRFlveDQ8

Winston has to wear a suit all day erry day because of the shame of being an unemployed sexpat whose “job” is making YouTube videos. It’s all about saving face, ironically.

ayyy I made that image

It's good for attracting shengnu tho

i wonder why

don't mind if i do

>tfw you train doctors

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ64CTrEdhg

I wonder if she has cute feet.

>花椒

Every meal

And mine

and mine

I like the parts on /r/aznmasulinity where they try and justify not being racist while calling for the death of all whites and decrying white men marrying asian women.

>Last Hu Knows was 1 month ago

W o r r y ?

youtube.com/watch?v=gdAWeEIJqIw

>Praying on drunk girls

PUA are true scum,

1+2 = 200% growth

2-1=-50%

sometimes I feel bad when seeing some of my high school friends with Master degrees working and studying hard,
I feel jealousy but to be honest I never needed to make an effort for anything.

Why does Duterte love China and hate USA so much

Because China is seen as a rival to US hegemony.

Don't appropriate WORRIED culture

thoughts??

I would

Are Taiwanese any good at English?
Are they better than the Mainland?

Why don't you do business in China, user? Check out these British entrepreneurs making their fortune in the Middle Kingdom.

The kitchen decor manufacturer:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517272540598.webm

The mattress manufacturer:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517272687143.webm

The old gent with an energy savings product he wants to sell in China:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517272571217.webm

Chinese businessman on how business in China is done:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517273098841.webm

Two Chinese businessmen having a traditional Guangdong-style business meeting:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517273175910.webm

China'd

I'd eat their kimchi

oh cot damn

the Taiwanese students speak really good English, almost fluent but still with an accent
like Hongkongers

>mulling English as an official language
Do they really think linguistically cucking themselves will do them any good?

Serves em right for the Opium Wars t-b-h
Anglos deserve nothing in the grand scheme of things.

The PRC are 100 times more nationalist than Taiwan, and they have added English to the national curriculum because they realise it's useful.

>蔡英文 might make English the second official language
Can't say I'm surprised.

oh u

see this, what do?

Why is Taiwan's president called "English language" anyway?

Hit tower.

>it's sometimes annoying because even when we go to walk on the beach he will wear a suit

Jesus Christ.

>People say Winston isn't integrated into Chinese culture

He's got face down to a T

Who would win in a fight? The leader of China with the entire might of the People's Liberation Army behind him.

A fucking sparrow.

LEARNING English is one thing. Every country in the world learns it. Making it your official language means that it becomes a legitimate language to conduct official affairs with and giving it equal status to any native language. Giving a foreign language official status in a non-English speaking country is giving a foreign language an equal stage to the native one, ergo putting your own down. This is cuckoldry at a national level. Unfortunately most of Africa has done this and now their native languages aren't worth a shit.

Her parents wanted to a use a different "ying" character, but they thought it would be too complicated for a little girl to write, so they just gave her the 英, and 文 was going to be part of her name anyhow.

Welsh is one of the official languages of Britain but I don't feel "cucked" by the Welsh.

I'll raise you one...
Who would win in a fight? The government of China backed up by a military establishment and the entire strength of the American imperialist machine, or a band of semi-literate rebels based in the hinterland with shitty Soviet weapons and little professional training?

she's not involved in this proposal

it's never going to happen anyway, just a braindead idea by Lai Cuck-Te

they should just reform their school's curriculum if they want to improve the level of english proficiency
maybe employ teachers who actually know how to teach english so students won't have to rely on retarded 20 year olds with an online degree in cram schools
actual teachers with an idea of didactics and a degree related to this field, that would help.
i wonder how europe does it. we rarely even have native speaking foreign language teachers and somehow still end up with a more competitive proficiency without the help of cram schools. this whole concept doesn't even exist here.

taiwan doesn't even have a de jure official language to begin with
also fuck off back to cuba

El Cuban in the house

>i wonder how europe does it. we rarely even have native speaking foreign language teachers

Because Europe has non-native English teachers who are good at teaching English. The non-native English teachers in Asia aren't very good. The pronounce shit weird, they use incorrect grammar constantly and they focus only on reading and writing because that's all students are tested on.

中國偷走了我的女兒從我身邊! 我要求中國將其返回到她的父親!

如果沒有,我會罵海為所有的中國人。

No because you're probably not Welsh. The Welsh GOT cucked by the UK. IT's all about power relationships. The stronger UK forced all the countries of the British Isles to use English, ergo linguistically cucking them.
Welsh is an official language as much as Malay is in Singapore. It's nice window dressing, a token of respect, but we all know how things really are.
De jure doesn't mean shit. De jure, the US doesn't have one either, but we all know it's English, because we use English in all our day-to-day and official business. In Taiwan, Chinese is the de facto national language.
Who is this Cuban you speak of? Is he a bad hombre?

>De jure doesn't mean shit
then what’s the problem if they make it English

England does not equal UK

Even if I was Welsh I wouldn't give a shit. Languages evolve and change. Would you call it "linguistically cucked" that English is a bastardised mix of Old English and French?

It's about context. It matters here because it's giving a foreign language legitimate official status in a region where it has no place.
What would the use of making English official even be? Are there that many foreigners in Taiwan that it's necessary? Doubt that. Will it bring more business to Taiwan despite their international isolation? Double doubt it.
Thanks for reminding me of that obvious fact. England is merely the main machine powering the UK, the one that subjected the Isles to imperial rule as an experiment before they expanded overseas.
To a certain extent, yes. But then again I also believe pre-Norman invasion Britain was nothing special until civilized by French cultural influence.

It was the Romans that civilised us Breton barbarians.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_iQCNzFTDk
边喝咖啡边看新闻,很期待看看美国老头发表演讲

Btw we all know that Chinknese is the most cucked language out of them all
Born through rape
Bastardized and violated
And now even stripped of any grace with disgusting simplified characters

The Romans were the first step only, French influence kind of perfected Anglo culture.
Look at all the words that were either directly borrowed or Anglicized. English would be pretty simple without the Gallic influence.
What would the native English equivalent of menu even be? Food-list? These are the questions that come to me when I am unoccupied.
I disagree.

England didn't "subject" Scotland. Scotland joined the union because we blew all our money on a Panamanian colony

1066 best day of my life t-b-h

父親不同意。

脫離性別父親不同意。

shhh you're ruining the "muh imperial england" narrative.

Correct. 達連計劃是由蘇格蘭王國的不成功嘗試通過建立在17世紀90年代後期呼籲巴拿馬對達連灣地峽“喀”殖民地成為世界貿易大國。

300 years later England's still making you pay for that mistake the Scottish monarchs made in the 18th century... And John Bull's going to drag you down in Brexit even though you voted to stay with them and voted to stay with Europe. All that delicious Euro money down the drain and Scots got dragged down to isolationist hell by some English baby boomers.

One thing still boggles me tho
How can you be so mellow in your one persona and this Psychopathic in your other

Also when Scotland joined the first king of the United Kingdom was Scottish. It was a Scottish kings decision to unite the two kingdoms. The two countries had been functioning as effectually one country for a hundred years previously because a Scottish Dynasty had inherited the English throne.

But still "muh england oppressed scotland" is constantly touted.

why would Duterte care about that

There is no "official" language in the UK, or any English-speaking country. An official language is a civil law concept.

Welsh is a recognised minority language, which simply means its considered something worth protecting and providing funds for.

Public opinion on Scottish independence has not shifted more in favour since the Brexit vote, and the SNP lost seats. Hinting at the majority of the Scottish electorate would still rather stay in the UK even if that means leaving the EU.

精神變態

精神病態

//\\
有序的精神控制通過自我修養獲得。

秩序井然通過修身獲得了精神控制。

Well-ordered mental control is gained via self-cultivation and over many language modalities.

If anything, England was being cucked by Scotland. The union was deeply unpopular with the English and it led to many Englishmen being replaced with Scots.It also allowed Scots to take advantage of things like the East India Trading Company, often at the expense of the English.

Good post.