Jesus Christ ... Was 90s America really like this?

Jesus Christ ... Was 90s America really like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1097/the-numbers-are-out-swedes-will-be-a-minority-in-few-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope.

What, filled with white trash and niggers spreading AIDS to each other while not contributing to society? It's still like that, I'm thankful I'm Swedish

>larry clark makes a mockumentary of less than zero

Only if you were a worthless teen who who had no guidance growing up.

yes im the virgin surgeon

>i'm glad i'm a swede and my country isn't being burned to the ground by niggers and feminists

Literally AIDS The Movie

This mobile gave me ptsd.
I was 13 when watched this movie

As a teen in the 90s - YES, absolutely. The movie isn't even exaggerating.

Anyone who talks about the 90s as some wholesome "good old days" was NOT a teenager then.

Sadly, this is correct.

People are having less sex nowadays despite all this social media and Tinder and stuff like that. Back in the 90's people just snuck around constantly and did whatever

t. 1987 babby

definitely early 90's nyc. A tad bit exaggerated, but it's somehwat a decent portrayal

But they seem to be having lots of fun
If you take out the aids part, what's wrong with getting fucked up with your boys while being a neet and fucking qts? Sounds like living the dream to me.

>I'm thankful I'm Swedish

This was kino, Bully was kino as well. Other than that I don't care for Larry Clark.

it's worse now, american whores the lof of them
enjoy your islam you fucking cuck

I mean, it's probably more realistic than hackers if we're talking about new york city youths in the 90s.

Accurate portrayal of street kids in New York and the angst was universal all over the US

>born in 87
so back in the 90s when you were 9 years old you were sneaking around having sex?

Sound a little familiar, swede?

jesus christ, Sup Forums really is fucking braindead

It still is but now it's even worse because of social media and every kid having a mobile phone. If you want to see what it's like to be a kid in the bumfuck south or flyover states go watch Gummo. If you want to see degenerate spring break and gangster culture watch Spring Breakers. Harmony Korine really knows how to tap into the zeitgeist

ok dude
>gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Specifically within that subculture of NYC, sure. Most of us posting on Sup Forums were probably sheltered white suburban kids though.

Oldfag here. No. Only the clothing style is accurate. Everything else over exaggerated.

I really want him to make a movie about the stinking STD cesspool that is EDM and Trance festival culture

Kek this. I was born in 1982 and didn't live in a cool city so my adolescent experience wasn't much

Maybe for your sheltered childhood. Did you skateboard and go days without coming home as a teen? Kids might as well be a documentary of what me and my friends were like. Not trying to be edgy but it's true

Wasn't much like kids* I'd imagine Kids is only accurate for people that grew up in major cities.

There's always been a promiscuous class of underage kids, and an eternal shithole like NYC (today it just looks cleaner) can only encourage that.

Larry Clark is a degenerate drug addict and a pedophile as well.

What makes you think anything's changed?

You seem too cool to be posting here.

It still fucking is. What kind of dumbass has to ask what poor inner city minorities and white trash are doing with themselves to escape reality?

Sex will always be a poor person's scapegoat.

Of course not. But I have two older brothers

I didn't skateboard but I did hang out with that crowd. I remember them talking about the movie and how they didn't act that way. They could be a bad crowd but they weren't apathetic.

me, I shitpost on algonquin basket weaving forums

I guarantee you grew up in a working class/middle class household in the suburbs.

ok fag, you're lucky this site isn't blocked for

>AN ALL DA BTICHES LUV ME CUS IM FUCKIN CASPAH

is larry clarke really a pedo tho?

Good bait

Youth culture probably isn't that much different but I'd imagine Kids is sort of a fascinating time capsule movie for younger posters that were born in the mid-90s or later.

Or, you know, didn't grow up white trash.

It's kind of like when they make 80s nostalgia movies and everybody's doing mountains of cocaine. Or how every high school movie has people organized into cliques. Some stereotypes really only apply to a narrow band of existence.

This is your brain on red pills

Kids everywhere do drugs and fuck and always will

Get a clue you naive faggots

Yes. I was a teenager in the 90s and I lived in houston. It was pretty much like this. It's crazy how tight pants have got since then.

>is larry clarke really a pedo tho?
Either
i) He is a pedophile and has underaged characters having sex movie after movie because it is his kink.
or
ii) He is a shitty filmmaker who figured out that controversy over underaged characters having sex was an easy avenue to getting his shitty movies released.

Either way, despicable person with despicable (((patrons))) allowing this garbage to be seen in the first place.

The numbers are out - Swedes will be a minority in few years
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1097/the-numbers-are-out-swedes-will-be-a-minority-in-few-years.html
Top job, fag

Here in Europe they don't, only a really small retarded white trash community.
Kids these days really arent that bad

>tfw you can never watch these types of shows
What do normal people feel when they watch this shit?

Are you that bothered by the idea of underage sex?

am i being baited or are you people this dense

I'd usually err on the side of baited, but after the election who the fuck knows.

yeah, you probably don't live in a city

In the use of it to drag the standards for an artform ever lower, absolutely.

you guys... based bald tranny smasher is on chaturbate.

So it's not true?
Aren't ethnic Swedes already a minority in Malmo?
Most European cities are on track to become majority migrant. I thought France and Sweden were projected to be first?

wat

>Aren't ethnic Swedes already a minority in Malmo?

No. Ethnic Swedes make up 60% of Malmo's population.

Which is still scary mind you, but it's not as bad as what stormfags are exaggerating to you.

From what I've read all the kids in that movie were fucking and doing drugs and being NYC skater kids and Larry and Korine just kinda went with that. I don't think anyone sat in a room and said "OK WE'RE GONNA MAKE THESE KIDS FUCK NOW FOR THE MOVIE" and "used" it as a vehicle to lower any "standard"...that sounds like something some old christfag in 1996 protesting outside the movie theater would say...

But only teenagers growing up in the same location and economic status as Telly and Casper in 2017 would be able to answer the question "is it still like this" and no one on Sup Forums should fit that description ideally...

ken park is better than bully imo. it has such an intense ambiance of despair associated with remote suburbs

I was a teenager during the 90's and my life was nothing like that. I actually kinda envied those kids when I watched this, they were getting laid like no tomorrow. On the other hand they were ignorant as fuck, completely oblivious to what was going on in the world.

This was a joke: Clear enough for that high white IQ?

>As of 2016, Statistics Sweden reported that around 2,320,000 or 23.2% of the inhabitants of Sweden were from a foreign background.

Source:wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden

I'm not even white you stupid faggot, I'm Samoan

>even SWEDEN YES is whiter than america

that was a shock film meant to scare parents into getting their friends to watch it. it's trash but worth a laugh at how silly it is

>Anyone who talks about the 90s as some wholesome "good old days"
I never heard someone say something like that...i miss the 90s and i miss when we could have a thread about a movie with Sup Forumscucks shitting all over it.
I wish they just stayed in their capeshit threads.

I watched it at the same time as this

Point still stands

I'd argue Bully > Ken Park > Kids.

Ken Park unlike Kids, had likable characters, while Bully is probably the most coherent plot-wise of the three

for stupid faggots in new york

Only the cool kids. Most just played with snes or drove their bikes around

New York City has always been like that.

>In 1999 you were 12 years old.

Nigger you aren't wrong, but you never experienced shit in the 90's

Mama's boy detected.

>Some stereotypes really only apply to a narrow band of existence.

You didnt have to be white trash. People with the misconception that only white trash do drugs and have unprotected sex at 13 is the kind of people that cry "but but, my son/daughter is uncapable of doing that" when their own kids land in jail for drugs or rape

This movie captures what it was like being a kid in the 1990's was like, especially on a hot summer day!!!FACT!!!

If you're not a teenager now how do you know they're having less sex?

Yeah, people did a lot of drugs then. It was stupid. Now look at those peoples kids. They're all trannie gender fluid queers. Thankfully I never did drugs.

>kid in the 1990
but it was like this up until 2005ish

Pleb, Faces of Death/Shocking Asian or GTFO!!!FACT!!!

I agree. I was born in 78 and it feels like the internet really took hold just over a decade ago. Now kids do social media shit online. I miss being a kid in the early 90's when you had to actually go OUTSIDE to socialize with people and meet girls. We basically were wild animals as soon as the sun set, especially during weekends and all through the summer!!!FACT!!!

Sounds like an alternative fact to me.

Nope, the hot sweaty malaise and aimless wandering to find something to do, somewhere to go combined with drinking, drugs and sex is what this movie captures perfectly!!!FACT!!!

Why do you put !!!FACT!!! at the end of every post?
Is name fagging on an anonymous board not enough?

IT'S NEVER ENOUGH AND I WANT IT ALL!!!FACT!!!

>everyone was fucking the shit out of eachother
yeah right

High school in orange county California 00-04 was.

For some people

maybe if you were a fucking normie

It's always been like this throughout the ages for a select few.

Shit thread

You realize non-ethnic swedes includes every other ethnicity, right? Including white people, who make up the vast majority of their and every other euro countries immigrants

non-native*

Sorry but this is true for the most part. Most kids--city life or not--had some moral compass...the point of Kids was to get rid of that, really. They were kind of like cartoon characters brought to life...much like Gummo and Bully. Sure the type exists; but 10 out of 10,000...but it make it more interesting to watch if you imagine it's 1 out of 10.

From that era; never met anyone remotely like the degenerates depicted. Plus, associating skate culture like that...with the scene they were describing...I mean, I've known crust punk squatters who skate and shoot up with dirty needles...but did they represent the entire scene, or about one half of one percent...yeah, the latter is more accurate...movies are fantasies...

well as a new yorker born in Fall, 1996 I can tell you that there are city kids that are like that today, and there are city kids that aren't. just like back then. I'm not always like that but if you came over I could give you a weekend like that very easily.

do you have kids?

Does she suck dick in this one too

While in high school at the end of 94, and knowing of the movie. Life was not that crazy, probably because of quality parenting. But we had just gotten cable tv to escape the O.J. trial. And I wanted the soundtrack after seeing the Folk Implosion video.

Yes. We used to have sex all the time and get aids.