Modern Male Celebrities

Go back and watch older action movies. The stars are tall, strong, and masculine and alpha as fuck. Why is the modern male celebrity such a frilly, prissy excuse for a man? Is it because of SJWs? Poor nutrition? What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/short/
google.com/#q=james cagney height
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not enough war.

who cares? all celebrities are losers except for the Trump family

Even the faggots of older movies were less faggoty. Look at Rock Hudson.

It's run by Jews, who are all manlets

5'10 is the national average and shorter guys means more guys who are as tall as chicks, making it seem as though characters are more "equal".

It's easier to work with shorter people, people like Clint Eastwood were the exception and those type of movies don't make enough jew golds.

>Not enough war.

>Audie Murphy

>one of the most decorated American combat soldiers of World War II, receiving every military combat award for valor available from the U.S. Army, as well as French and Belgian awards for heroism. Murphy received the Medal of Honor for valor demonstrated at the age of 19 for single-handedly holding off an entire company of German soldiers for an hour at the Colmar Pocket in France in January 1945, then leading a successful counterattack while wounded and out of ammunition.

>After the war, Murphy enjoyed a 21-year acting career. He played himself in the 1955 autobiographical To Hell and Back based on his 1949 memoirs of the same name, but most of his films were westerns. He made guest appearances on celebrity television shows and starred in the series Whispering Smith. Murphy was a fairly accomplished songwriter, and bred quarter horses in California and Arizona, becoming a regular participant in horse racing.

>was 5' 5"

You do not need to be tall to live big

I think Robin Williams was a few inches taller when he died.

Why do Americans have such an obsession with height? Are you all that insecure?

It's always Americans crying about manlets and their height online

(((Not sure)))

>Robert downey jr

Short guy huh?

They were never tall bud. short fucks pursue careers in drama

I didn't know robert downey jr and tom cruise were that small. I assumed they were a normal height like 6"

>those fucking moon boots
Hahaha

SAVAGE
A
V
G
E

Jesus thats just sad. Its one thing to wear some stylish timberlands but this is just awful.

Height is directly correlated with physical strength and overall attractiveness.

It is kind of strange, however, that the lion's share of them are below 5'9".

Holy shit, will lanklets ever recover?

poor guy, that's just sad

/thread

>not including Dwayne Johnson or Will Smith, both of whom are pretty damn tall
>Not realising that a number of those manlets on that chart have been active concurrently with those big action stars you probably remember - Robin Williams, Michael J Fox, etc.
>Not remembering that Sylvester Stallone, another classic badass actor, would be within that chart's limits

>physical strength

Not so sure about this one. Im 6'0 and I see manlets at the gym lifting way more than I can

for comparison

tbqh this is actually interesting

Height and bone structure correlate with strength potential. If you trained hard enough, you'd probably surlass those gym rats.

And remember, most of the world's top strongmen, like Hafthor Bjornsson, are huge (Hafthor is 6'9'').

yea, its more about bone/muscle density

on the other hand, if you are tall there is bigger upper limit to build those muscles.
Bigger potential for future expansion if you will

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
No wonder they get ripped for movies. Manlets put on muscle well, even if they only weight 120lbs

Bigger people have bigger muscles and bones, usually. If you and one of those manlets were to get into a tussle you'd have longer reach. With longer reach comes the ability to apply more force to a blow.

why do people give women a pass for trying to look taller but men are shamed for it? he's obviously still taller than that girl beside him even with her enormous heels

True. I guess potential wise I have more but I didnt correlate height and strength because a longer muscle isnt more/stronger muscle

>That entire chart
Fucking who?

Short man complex, which is also why politicians are notoriously short as well

Yeah but longer isnt bigger perse. Im an average build but there are plenty of tall lanklets who would get wrecked by the manlets at my gym.

Idk its been harder to put off mass for me I dont eat enough. Im like fit average trying to get bigger.

>longer muscle isnt more/stronger muscle
you would have more leverage though, just because of having longer limbs.

This might not transfer to lifting strength, but in confrontation it would give you a definitive edge

also the reach

you are disappointing me

Stars from the 50s and 60s. How can you not recognise Sean Connery and Charlton Heston, at the very least?

I think manlets are easier to shoot and are the only ones going into acting.

Holy fuck, how young are you? Can you even fucking post here faggot?

Look who the strongest people are and see how many of them are short.

I'm talking about absolute strength not wilks numbers

Longer reach means you can hit them from a longer distance. This sounds like a no shit thing, but compare the damage to your local fridge from a solid hit to a glancing hit. Now realize you can land a solid hit from further away where they would land a glancing one. There's also the entire science of how levers work. Go use a car jack with and without a lever to get an idea

Because women are sexual selectors. Genetic fitness - competence, height, intelligence, strength, etc. etc. are selected for by women, not men.
It doesn't matter much if a girl has poor genetic fitness - even the fat slobs can get laid and have kids. Most women reproduce no matter what.

But if you're a genetically unfit man, fuck you - go kill yourself, you failure.

That's the simple truth of it.
And don't think for a second that women don't behave this way. They have nothing but utter contempt and disgust for genetic failures, to such an extent that even a man would find the lack of compassion chilling and evil.

Stallone and Norris starred in many masculine and alpha as fuck movies.

Each is only 5'6"ish at most. Quit crying lanklet.

He was really good in this movie

Why do manlets choose to be short?

Pretty sure most presidents and CEOs are 6ft + m80

Mariusz Pudzianowski and Jouko Ahola are shortest at 1.85 (6"1'), but most are above 1.9

Oppressive western imperialism lad

Damn, actually did not see this one, gonna need to fix this

I was talking even in other strength sports like powerlifting and weightlifting

Eddie hall, Benedict magnusson

Kirill sarychev , eric spoto

Eric lillibridge , hossein rezzededeh

I think ed coan and Jesse Norris are 5'10?

my favorite place to troll

reddit.com/r/short/

average white male of european descent is 6ft

manlets indicate genetics inherited from other races

>tfw 5'11 mega manlet
When will I learn?

>powerlifting and weightlifting

there is a lot of shorter guys in those, beacuse having to pull/push that weight 2/3 inches less than the tall guys is actually a huge benefit

smaller people have no souls and are therefor much easier to manipulate by studios who they use to push their agendas

I can't hate short men because they're still almost universally better than women, and they are bound to know shame because of their stature, meaning they're typically empathic people. women are near-useless creatures yet they have all the power, its disgusting. In that picture you can see in the eyes of the female and in her posture that she's aware of him compensating for his height and she feels dominant, a complete lack of self awareness. any time you command them to take off their heels and face the truth you can tell how shocked they are, forced to see themselves as they really are, confront the truth that they're drastically inferior. the same generally goes for make-up, if I didn't hate them so much I would pity them.

From what I've heard, manlets are better for TV/movies because of their proportions. They have bigger heads relatively to the size of their bodies, which apparently looks better on screen.

Remember that average mean literally HALF of men are below 5'10". I fucking hate manlets and hope wish them a life of pain and suffering and bully them every chance I get,

I'm from reddit, the post

Matthew McConaughey is 6 feet

try again midgets

Short men make good followers and exceptional #2s.

I recently watched all the Planet of the aprs movies, old and new. The difference in actors is laughable.

>6'3" god-tier Heston in the original
>manlet Wahlberg in the remake

What happened?

This is pretty true. One of my best friends is 5'6 and my ex said "if you were ever as short as your friend I wouldnt even talk to you" ended up breaking up with her a few months later because shes a total whore.

The majority of women seriously have an evil soul. Its really inbelievable. They are quick to judge a guy for anything while completely ignoring their own imperfections. Disney princess bullshit.

Unbelievable**

There's taller guys too, but yes most are shorter. No disagreement there.

The guys with the heaviest totals are heavier guys though. The taller you are the more you can weigh without being obese. Mass moves mass.

Just because women don't want a small man doesn't make them shallow whores

Tall is more attractive than short
Thin is more attractive than fat
Fit is more attractive than slob

That's just how it works, I'm mostly pro-mens-rights but this shit is stupid

protip: i'm 5'8 but i accept reality and work on making money instead of crying about things i can't control

It's inherent to what they are.

Ironically, it's one of the things that the feminist movement completely glosses over.

The fact that women are sexual selectors is a massive advantage that women hold in society.

If they were truly after egalitarianism, they'd fight for the right of men to be equal sexual selectors.

Why are Americans so obsessed about height?

I have a friend who's doing a semester in the US. Me and some other friends went to visit him during a vacation for two weeks.

People always talked to us about being tall.

It's fun at first but gets pretty lame after a while.

Why can't you guys just chill and enjoy who you are?

Got a lot of mixed friends here in Denmark. Guys are tall/average/short and everyone is happy.

thats the beauty.

im 5'5''

have had girls tell me im so short even laugh.

then we end up having great sex.

its just a shit test. they want to see if i am phased/insecure about what they say.
i dont get bothered by it,

they end up wanting the dick.
they end up respecting me

i see this as a blessing. its such an easy hurdle to pass in life.

has happened multiple times.

5'7 here and I don't give a shit about my height. But it's funny to see my tall friends fuck around with short spics.

If I'm Jewish and 5'11", does that count as being tall, at least for Jew standards?

Because America is full of spics and chinks and they weigh down the average height so when they saw a 6'5 Dane they couldn't contain themselves to ogle

These Manlet threads are slide threads. You're all in here arguing over superficial bullshit. Being tall gives you no sort of advantage in life.

>being that beta
Disgusting

tall freinds fuck short spics?

elaborate.

i too have seen my tall white freinds pick up easy spics from bars.

is that a bad thing ?

the spics are hot .

If that's true how come all the movie stars who get your girls wet are manlets.

Height has it's disadvantages. I'm only 6'3, have knocked myself silly on a bunch of door frames in Arizona (I don't know why door frames were so much shorter there?) Not to mention because I grew so fast I know have chronic back issues that makes my daily life hell.

>implying danny devito isnt a tall strong masuline alpha male
fuck off beta fag

Actors were never tall.

Lemme ask you this, do you or had you ever had a gf

And did you have no problems finding work

Holy shit Sylvester Stallone is only 5' 10"

It's crazy that I'm only 6' but taller than so many celebrities

I can't even imagine having to look down to Tom Cruise

>Javier Bardem
>fucking five foot seven
here he is is in a pic with Daniel Craig, who is 5'10"

google.com/#q=james cagney height

Not all of them.

>all the movie stars who get your girls wet are manlets.
Twilight shovelface is 6'1"

Sherlock Holmes is 6'0"

Were on Sup Forums , everything we argue about is pointless. Get over yourself

the camera adds an extra foot.

trust me 5'5'' guy here

i score lots of dates from the internet, usually the hotter girls first thing they say is, wow yore short

or wow i imagined you to be taller.

we still have sex after we talk for a bit. or sex on second date. im pretty hot and i dont know something about me turns them on, cus when i take off the panties they are always dripping wet.

i only say they are dripping wet cus some of my firends tell me they have to eat girls out first to get them wet.

i never ate pussy in my life and dont plan on it

I've had a girlfriend, after two years of living together she cheated on me. Haven't bothered since. (Although I've had a few flings, no relationships)

I've never had problems with work because my work history has all been management positions. My biggest hurdle is chronic pain and severe depression.

Only a small percentage of humans alive are really "Tall" meaning 6'5 +. And though most of them can be found in concentrated parts of europe, I wouldn't say that we could classify all of Europe as having superior height genes, but rather certain parts of it. The Europeans in the USA who make up 70 % of the pop here, are the big joke when it comes to this height supremacy claim. Especially when almost the majority of them (white americans) are germanic and saxon heritage yet only average 5'9 or 5'10. The Only distinctly tall people in europe, are from the Northern parts of the netherlands, the high landers of the dinaric alps, and perhaps some parts of scandinavia.
At 6'5 those are the only places I'm aware of where I would be considered normal -tall. Here in the USA I tower most people I come across.
There are also exceptionally tall masses of people in Africa , certain tribes which number In the millions such as the dinka have average heights of 6'4. Watusi, massai. If africa had the same amount of nutrition and life style as the west they would be considerably taller. The Giants of Africa are Africans who were historically cattle raisers , since ancient times, having access to diets of high dairy intake and traditionally healthy life styles.

the issue is not about what they prefer, its about how they outwardly react to their perceived superiority to short men. they clearly don't view them as equals and don't have the decency to hide that fact. a person who takes offense to their behavior would also take offense to a child making fun of a school janitor for his job. of course what his job is shows an objective flaw in him if it's all he was able to manage, but he still makes a greater tangible contribution to the immediate world. it's wrong to disrespect someone only because they're short because they could be more valuable than you in other ways, and when the short person is a man and the one disrespecting him is a female, he's almost certainly more valuable than them.

5'11" is jewish manlet cutoff, sorry

Nice two examples. Did you not see the chart op posted?

Meanwhile Dolph "The perfect Aryan" Lundgren is 6'5"

I hope there's a solution for your back pain in the near future, thanks for posting

I am not sure what the point is. there are plenty of celebrities taller than that. some stupid lanky dumbass is complaining because of a hollywood height chart relegated to celebrities under six feet tall?

what, you're mad because there are famous men shorter than you?

fucking faggot. deal with it. also deal with beethoven, napoleon, hitler, mozart and countless other great men that were shorter than your arbitrary chart.

idiot.

what a fucking dolt. i am serious you guys are fucking retarded.

there are plenty of celebrities taller than 6 feet tall. the chart is made to show "shorter" celebrities. but most of those men are in the normal height range anyway.

what you're going to insult people for being normal? people aren't allowed to be normal because an insecure faggot like you wants to hate people that aren't "tall" like him?

you're a moron.

Hollywood liberals did this on purpose. And they also moved women into more action roles.

No problem friend.

But Jews are short as fuck.

Most of my friends are 6'0 feet or higher Aryan looking motherfuckers . When we go to bars, spic women love the tall white guy appearance.

Dolph is a fucking degenerate

manlets have more energy/vigor for creativity and performance. lanklets are just tire easily.

also the future of war is with manlets. think about it

lanklets BTFO

in what way?