Humble water merchant goes nuclear

where were you when alex jones went nuclear famili?

>when you run out of memes
>5:22
youtube.com/watch?v=NWzyO2I6U34

Also humble water filter meme general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A0U7Iitqhk
youtu.be/LZR2_3BHHG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>here's a shirt for you Cenk, it has a picture of Bill Clinton on it, it says "rape"
I love Alex

postin rare merchants

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU GLOBALIIIIIISSTTTTTSSSS

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUU

GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET

FUCK OFF YOU PUSSSY FAGGGGOOOOTSSSS

CNN is disgusting

Bump for Trump

Best Alex interview in at least the last six months:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A0U7Iitqhk

The face of asshurt

AHAHAHAHA HE WENT FULL FUCKIN SPERG

Check em

ahahah holy fuck

this is classic jones material

HO

LY

SHIT

Lads, this is some high energy shit.

>that REEEEEEEE at the end

NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER

TIP TOP KEK

SECOND AMENDMENT WAR NOW

Has anyone unironically tried these products?

I feel like I'm being shekelled but I'm legitimately curious in the quality of the products he offers.

The water filters alone seem neat, I mean I already use a ZeroFilter but that's not shithouse-crazy doomsday RaHoWa-quality now is it?

I tried the Silver Bullet and it definately works, because even doctors used silver before peniciline was invented.

For example bandages were sprinkled with mirco silver in former times.

And an additional plus is that the colloidal silver does not attack your good bacteria in your digestive system since it diffuses through the mucous membranes in your mouth directly into your blood unlike artifical anti biotics.

Just dont overdose it because it could make you blind and give you the silversickness. But i guess you really have to drink the bottle for this to happen instead of taking the recommended few drops.

So what for just like an oncoming cold or if the woman has a UTI or some shit?

The silver makes some sense, but I mean him getting into nootropics and that fucking DUDE WEED surfer doctor makes me wonder what I'm actually getting into.

They spent like a month talking about guzzling olive oil and apple cider vinegar just to shit out buckets of soapified olive oil blobs that they thought were actual kidney and liver stones.

Corn > water filters

youtu.be/LZR2_3BHHG0

I bought my Silver Bullet in january 2015 I think or maybe november/december 2014 and I defeated with it 2 cold and some strange rash I got at my hands.

The cold were stopped in a day the rash took about 4 days to see results.

This were the only times I got sick in that time so I cant say if it will defeat worse things than that.

Yeah I remember that kidney story, kek, if you ever shit something like that you are proably about to die. Those stones can only be removoded surgically afaik.

I googled colloidial silver before I ordered it and it seemed to be a good deal since you cant do much wrong with that stuff and the price was reduced 50%.

Another thing I could imagine that works would be super male vitality.

I think it is like a stronger and wider tribulus terristris. If TT works on you super male vitality will probably work as well.

Dr. Group is also on cocaine I guess.

Nobody knows what Dr. Group is on but I bet the combo is some really great shit.

He's such an obvious scam artist though.

You think that's funny? Your country is really in deep shit. lol

idk if he is, I think he just wants to be seen as a legit doctor, a medical one, but is good at the herbs shit and whatnot.

For example I know chiropractors who helped me more than any conventional doctor could because they couldnt think outside the box or were stuck with ther conventional methods.

I think its 50/50 with Dr. Group.

However the Silver Bullet works for sure.

But I am very skeptical of that oxy powder and mouth spray stuff, it sounds like BS:

At least we can talk about our problems without getting sent to jail for "hate crimes", Justin.

The only thing I've bought is the berkey water filter and it's really good if you live in an area where the water is fluoridated. The other one he sells isn't good.

anybody got the mgsv edit of this?

Sounds like the radio guy in Deus Ex Human Revolution, I guess I can see where the inspiration for the character came from

>Implying he doesn't go nuclear on every other podcast.

I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD

i meant him riding the horse, with the robotic hand and a gun, i know ive seen here a while ago