Why are women today so bitchy and crazy?

Why are women today so bitchy and crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcim4WIOLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today? That has been always the case, except that women back then were in the kitchen all day long, so their husbands never really get to know their wifes.

I found out yesterday that she isn't from the TV show community.

Margot "The Roastie" Robbie is a Australian whore, fucktard.

>implying men are any different

Marxism

We all wear a mask in public

>implying chemicals like eostrogen, testosteron, or what not wouldn't determine your very being and behaviour.

had enough of that stupid smile to last 5 lifetimes

Because having to get your priorities straight to land a husband by 21 and have a kid by 23 forced women of previous generations to calm the fuck down.
Now because they get better, cheaper education than men and cushier jobs, they have no reason to behave and act like children until their mid thirties when they realize their womb is a ticking time bomb and they have to lock down the first chad they can get.

If you meet a woman whos 24+ and still a virgin, you wait til marriage. If she doesn't wig out, she's a keeper. If she goes and fucks a chad, you toss that ho.

pic relate

Women are like children that never really grow up

they cry to get what they want, and we indulge them

Men's fault desu.

When a girl act like pic #1 she get more attention, so it think it's the "cool" thing.

Lets be honest here, there are good women but they are taken. If you are 25+ and still havent settle down you have A to lower your standards and find a loyal wife (except she will be ugly/average) or B get a nice looking girl that will either B1 cheat on you or B2 call for divorce and if you marry her she will get fat and ugly.

You can fuck sluts too, but at one point you will get bored of it and find no satisfaction in it. It was my mistake. Now I don't know what I will do, pick the loyal fat or the crazy whores.

They'll all crazy hos

youtube.com/watch?v=zlcim4WIOLk

I like how she looks slightly crazier in the top one.

As evidenced by that pic, because it's the "trendy" thing to be

Because stupid people do most of the breeding and therefore have the most influence on the culture and decide what are considered the best men.

Therefore women want to fuck retards. Which goes against what small part of their brain is logical. So the logical can't be reconciled with their emotional need to be part of the herd. So they go crazy.

Come turkey no crazy women here

biology is a social construct :DDDdddd

FUUUUGGGG :DDD