Capitalising on the success of the recent all female ghostbusters they are making Oceans 8 with all women who represent...

Capitalising on the success of the recent all female ghostbusters they are making Oceans 8 with all women who represent diversity and strength.

inb4 haters on culture and modern art as JJ abrams said.

>implying the new Ghostbusters film qwasn't a flop

3/10 I replied

>Rihanna
what's gonna do? crack safes with her forhead

It will be interesting to see who's the bad guy is (probably white guy).

Also the guys they'll fuck (probably dark skinned guys).

This may be the worst movie ever made. Can't wait to see it fail even worse than SJW Ghostbusters.

I don't care about Muh All Woman Team so long as the women are fappable.

In a recent interview Paul Feig said
"The problem with Hollywood is the infestation of White Males and their privilege".

What a cuck.
I prefer not to imagine what makes his dick hard.

We need to take the fight to them.

All male sex and the city.
"You're such a Cory".

It'd probably still be more successful the the woman's version. Even as a fucking parody.

>Entourage

I just dont get why all these women are over 40, who is the audience supposed to be for this?

He's JEWISH.

Fucking jews, kill them all.

Genxer women and their cuck husbands.

>Capitalising on the success of the recent all female ghostbusters

>capital
>success

>He's JEWISH.
Never bought into it that Jews want diversity since Israel has not accepted a single muslim refugee.

>never bought into it
>(((never bought into it)))

Despite what pol may tell you, there are two different factions of Jews. Liberal Hollywood types who want to abolish borders and any concept of culture and traditionalists who want their own country and will manipulate the West and will the annihilate the Muslim world. They only thing these factions have in common is the use of the holocaust as a bargaining chip(oh also big noses).

You're to dumb to do your own thinking, friend.

You need some smart friends you can trust.

They're both one faction dude.

The liberal hollywood types exist for the sole purpose of manipulating the West to become cucks to the Jewish state. They're all the same, and want the same goal.

Hollywood yes!

I'm so fed up with them shitting out these idiotic Ocean's movies, I'm glad they're going to make a radfem one to kill the franchise like they did with Ghostbusters!.

>You need some smart friends you can trust.
Thats why I come to Sup Forums

>I'm so fed up with them shitting out these idiotic Ocean's movies, I'm glad they're going to make a radfem one to kill the franchise like they did with Ghostbusters!.
that is a fair point user, though it would be nice to see ghostbusters live on thought Sony says their cancelling the male sequel due to audiences hating the ghostbusters they said.

What the fuck is an Awkwafina?

They're aligned certainly, but there is a breaking point where one has bow to the other, that's why there has been a slow build of anti-Israel rhetoric amongst Liberals, yet Republicans still support Israel.

Wait, that newspaper article is outdated. There are less and less Jews. That means the problem solves itself.

>anti-Israel rhetoric amongst Liberals
Why arent liberals doing more to demand equality in Israel? even LGBTQ rights are being squashed there.

Why can't they just make a new movie and call it something else? Why do they always have to usurp and pervert things?

sounds like a bottled water brand

Ocean's doesn't even have a good fanbase. It's a medicore movie. An all female Ocean's is fucking fine since they aren't fucking with established lore n shit. I just wish these retards would just use their own title. Like how people call Bridesmaids "an all female Hangover" without having to reboot it by calling it Hangover with an all female cast.

Yea, rihanna? more like ri-ceding hairline

There was thread for this yesterday, she's a S. Korean rapper

yes you faggot

Holy shit!! Another stupid remake i will never watch. RIP Hollywood.

Wtf is a "Awkwafina"?