Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
youtu.be/Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks fine to me
but yeah.. fast food are shit

hungry

looks fine to me

That looks like a shithole. My city doesn't look like that at all.

Fine, because I live in a city and don't have to deal with that bullshit

bad :(

Confused. Confused and tired.

nice même

Not really a big deal, it's not like we're being forced to eat that shit

It isn't, though. Shitty thread faggot.

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year. This kind of thing pays my mortgage.

delishush :DDDDDDD

Conflicted

Seriously, I have to make this exact choice in less than ten minutes and you're making this so much worse.

Lol that's what an interstate trunk stop town looks line in the middle of ohio.

>being able to eat better in one street then the whole continent of Africa
feels good tbqh

>The staggering height of our signs
>Our sign posts are constructed better than most buildings in korea or mexico
>Only in the USA

>Typical street in america

what?

thats london you mongoloid faggot

Miracle mile asphalt wastelands are the worst thing about this country. Poor boonies are bad enough without chain fast food rot springing from the corpse of the working class.

A majority of people live in Urban areas now.

Its so you can see them on the highway.

see

please stop

It's NYC you retarded frog

>thriving capitalism
love it

>No Burger king
Shit town

why does your flag look like a copyright logo

Mmmmmmm, I love me some high fructose corn diabetes.

Seriously, I couldn't get over how sweet the American quarter pounder tasted compared to the one I get from my local.

That is the Brooklyn Bridge you mong.

I make $25 an hour flipping burgers in that shit hole asshole. I bet you're just jealous about that shit and I get money and i got a GF so im heading ther ight way ass hole

>the Brooklyn bridge is in london now

I live in Miami and it pretty much looks like the OPs pic with palm trees

It's street near the highway. Thats why there's such a dense collection of restaurants and the signs are so high.

wtf, there's no sidewalk

a bit famished

>Krystals....

Damn right in the feels... There isn't a Krystal's with in 150 miles from where I live, not even a Checkers =( I hate this state....

he was kidding

>London
wat

only in cities. rural areas and the suburbs look a lot cleaner. but yeah its ugly, like seeing a video full of ads and annotations

>side walks near a truck stop freeway

america is gross

This is what the typical mid-sized American city looks like. Keep in mind that this is a Southern City so I'm pulling from the bottom of the barrel.

No Whataburger. Shit town.

This.

Hungry, mom and pop places are shit tier unless you have a good income down here.it seems only americans yuropoors are triggered by fast food

Most cities only look like that in the downtown area. With the exception of a few like Chicago, San Fran, and NYC, most American cities are just strip mall after strip mall with billboards everywhere.

>fast food restaurants all near one another
It's almost as if it's intentional so people don't have to go far for variety.

>this is typical
no it is not you cherry picking shill

Charlotte wishes they were Atlanta. Let that sink in

Can't see anything what is it?

I don't like modernity. And I am disgusted that the urban areas of Germoney start to look exactly like that. With le unavoidable "globalization" meme the world will drown in a cookie-cutter consumer zombie world which has destroyed all cultures, traditions, values and identities of the world.

That's basically a highway access town. It's a glorified truckstop along U.S. Interstate highway. Route 66 culture is essentially gone.

And here is the average street in a small city. Also from the south. Not exactly cream of the crop stuff here.

looks cool!

i love you america

That libertarians will be angry at this.

>cities

Cesspools of subhuman shitskins and degeneracy

that's some deep shit bro, good luck in highschool

Sad. I'm visiting family in rural Minnesota and the food from all these restaurants is delicious and sourced from local farmers. Just ate at Betty's pies and the pie is pretty fire.

Is that in central park NYC?

Fat.

Bush did 17/38

This is required viewing: youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ

ive met germans with the same sentiment before

They hate all modern architecture and long for the classics

I think it has to do with all their old buildings being carpet bombed out of existence in ww2

They long for what they once had

dog bles amurika

I, Sir, am humbled by the quality of your statement. Certainly the world is not at loss with brilliant minds like yourself alive.

Sad, because most of the US is like this; a low-rise, strip-mall hell devoid of community and defined by how much and what we consume.

My advice: Get out.

>pic related

looks more like a city in the south

Yea same

I really want to try taco bell one day

yes

you have to be drunk first

I feel ok. Capitalism and other people choosing to do things doesn't trigger me.

I just street viewed a few blocks from downtown of that city and it looks like this. This looks more like an Average American street.

basically

surprisingly there is a thing called zoning

looks like it'd be east of mlk jr blvd

this is houston.

Free and proud. Why?

i think it is annoying

Convenient... Not like over seas. I don't have to put out my 'fag' in my ironic 60's ashtray, and get all 'prettied' up with my burberry hat, bright white soccer shoes and leave my 25 sq. Ft. 'Flat' that I rent out with 'me m8's' only to walk outside and ride the 'trainzy' with all the other poor people 10 km down the road to have a sip of 'the caff' for 6£ of 250mL lukewarm sludge.

Fuck that...I'd rather jump into my raised, f150 and floor it 250 meters down the road to a drive thru and by my coffee...extra large motherfucker...and dont fuck it up teeny, because Ill drive back all over again to get another one.

Taco bell, taco bell, product placement with taco bell.

Yeah, what about it?

Why is it every time you see one of these fast food shit holes pop up they do it in pairs.
Then 5 years later move the building 600ft down the street.
Whole thing is fucking stupid. I stick to diners.

not in houston

Well yeah. Suburbs.

Still not like OPs picture.

looks fine to me

>no Chipotle
Why live?

Houston is pretty awful, Austin's city centre is the only place that __feels__ like a city in Texas.

Coincidentally, Central Austin also the densest region in Texas, and the most walkable.

God bless Texas

From your local what you fucking dink? Why do you English people always leave words out luke the lazy fucking autists that you are?

Napoleon should have won so we wouldn't have to speak this pleb language.

Several years ago McDonalds researched and anylized the best places to put their restaurants according to a multitude of data (distance from highway, ease of visablity, etc). After all this research they started putting up shops. Wendys just placed theirs next to the McDonalds.

This is what interstate exits look like.

kek, look just because your 200 years old and have absolutely 0 cultural heritage in your country, doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

You know what I'm talking about.

Disgusted

this

cities make my head spin

youtu.be/Q1ZeXnmDZMQ

it's ok. Try taco bell breakfast instead. Most fast food breakfast taste like shit but the Taco Bell crunch wrap steak and egg is fucking nice. Or at least as nice as you're going to get with fast food.

Photogenic picture for sure, but on the ground it looks like ass

We have amazing local food too Nigel, our micro-fastfooderies are world class.