Anyone else watch Inside Job? What'd you think?

Anyone else watch Inside Job? What'd you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/1999/08/01/nazi-economics
youtube.com/watch?v=zlIoeTObmEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the most anti-semitic films I've ever seen.

>inb4 trumptards defending the kikes behind the crisis

>Directed by Charles (((((Ferguson)))))

No thanks.

A worthy companion piece to this.

This is what happens when you let libtards buy ten houses they cant afford and cry when they get let go from their min wage job

I though libtards were educated to know better?

This wouldn't have happened under Trump

>This is what happens when you let libtards buy ten houses they cant afford and cry when they get let go from their min wage job

Oh yeah, that's totally what happened.

Why do we even have credit scores? Why do banks even have lending standards? Borrowers should self-regulate.

I'm glad Trump was there to help fix the crisis brought on by liberal incompetence. This is what happens when liberal policies take place, lets just give houses to people who can't afford them cause we are all equal bullshit.

Don't look now but the market's in another bubble

It was a long time ago but it was good from what I recall
The only problem is that it assumes the people involved to be more competent than they actually are
Most heads of companies and executives understood the system they were creating very little and only recognized profits

Exactly what I was warning about.

one of my favorite documentaries every

the subject matter is polarizing sure, but as far as documentaries go it's really well done

It you didn't know anything about the crisis i believe is a very good start.
Ferguson at least tries to dig deep into what caused this and the motives behind all those ivy league suits. He is not just another meme comedian making Jokes and Acting self-righteous.

He still made the point at the end that Obama basically hired the same fucking ppl and he was making the same mistakes. See Michael Moore wouldn't have done that shit and just blamed Bush for everything.

>it's all librulz' fault all the time!
Good grief, get some self-awareness.

You realize this all started because of Alan Greenspan, a Republican?

yeah under a liberal president (Obama) and a liberal congress

I thought the stuff about the economics departments at top universities being complicit was interesting, but it was so self-righteous that it lacked a cohesive argument.

It would have been better if it came off as more informative, and less like it was blowing the lid off of a conspiracy.

>Obama
>liberal
>Congress
>liberal
i think you've gone too far, you should probably stop

How so?
The documentary points out the facts and the people. Where does it disclose ethnicity?

deregulation of lending standards is a conservative position

"Well that's just, like, our opinion, man." - corrupt lawyers trying to justify why they lied about ratings

Completely worth it to see this Frederic Mishkin guy bungling through an interview as he gets called out on his bullshit and put on the spot.

The interviews are the best. You can clearly see they had no idea what they were getting themselves into when they agreed.
Also the court appearances.

One thing's for sure, these scumbags are everywhere on the political spectrum. You can't blame it on one side or the other, it's all shitty people.

I appreciate the informative nature of how the banks actually manipulated the system and the interviews with their minions, although the constant push for heavier taxation like it would solve anything related to the crash was annoying.
I was surprised by that interview with the econ professor who was actually taking thousands from these firms.

Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room is superior corruptkino if only for the Lou Pai part.

>that part where he gets butthurt and moves to end the interview
"You have three more minutes. Give it your best shot."

It's hilarious, but the audacity of these people.

Maybe is a naive opinion but I think it comes down to a lack of foresight.

I mean, I may make 2 dollars tomorrow if I act X today and thus ignore that I and others may make 3 dollars in a week if instead I do the right thing.

I mean, the people who fill these jobs, banks themselves cannot exist if nobody puts money in the bank, if the economic system is hurt like it did in 2008 it means that all those people not having a job won't be able to put much money in the bank.

The more poor people and the less jobs, the less money made by the system, plus money that will have to be spent for the bailouts and the welfare system, which will result in a slowdown of development I believe.

The result will be a nation that will grow slower, but it is in the interest of these people too for the nation to develop, they could have not reached and enjoy their place if things like computers, phones, internet, planes were not invented, a poor nation cannot create these things.

Which is why I believe that if you cook your book, lie, deceive and steal, you are NOT acting in your best self-interest but being short-sighted and playing only for what comes as soon as it can.

Something like 5 months ago a rating company I read finally got their dues though, so there's still some justice.

It seems to me like Wall Street has the government in such a chokehold that no matter who is voted in, they will stay in power.

Is force the only way to actually defeat them?

Through democracy by electing people willing to properly regulate the market.
Maybe by making the world such a rich place that Gordon Gekko won't look like an idol, that they won't need feel the need to buy 3 jets.

But that's the problem, they won't LET us elect those people. They only put up people who will maintain the status quo.

>Is force the only way to actually defeat them?
idk, hitler tried and did the best any man could do and it still wan't enough. its clear democracy isn't the answer though.

>did the best any man could do
I disagree with this.

Hitler put Germany through such heavy deficit, spending without much return that War as a mean to plunder was a necessity, one of the first things done when Poland was taken, was to load trains with Food to avoid the imminent starvation that would have followed.

reason.com/archives/1999/08/01/nazi-economics

Neo-Nazis BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=zlIoeTObmEk

Just the title, "Inside Job" connects better with the CIA/Pentagon + Israel inside job on 9/11/01. Still works in the larger scope sense.

That's exactly why they used the title. It's all connected. Don't you see?

I never actually saw it. Do they actually point out the 9/11 reality? Even to this day, the average person needs it spelled out for them.

Germany was in dire straits post war till the continuation of the Great War. I would wager that to save the country from further collapse they did what was necessary from their point of view.

Jews should be called out when necessary since they identify as Jews first usually. They like to use both sides of the coin generally speaking.
That's the shell game the elites use in this country. Both sides have jews and a mix of wasps. They carve out little fiefdoms for each other to create a sort of noble/upper class here in the states. Doesn't really matter which party you vote. It's all rotten to the core at this point. If it wasn't then they would be letting the same people make the same mistakes over and over again. Why is nepotism so rampant? It's pretty clear if you spend time looking at it from afar.

>Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room is superior corruptkino
That's my favourite as well. 10/10 documentary

Listen, buddy, if you don't have the decency to quote me, you don't get a response out of me.

Give it time

Banks and Wall street hates Trump since he knows how dirty they are

Once all the cucks get voted out in congress maybe we can do something

>Banks and Wall street hates Trump since he knows how dirty they are
Do you still think Trump will do anything about it? How delusional are you?

It's literally a Republican congress right now, your options are to replace them with Democrats who hate Trump and will do everything they can to obstruct him or to leave the same corrupt Republicans in power.

Half of the republicans are still spineless cucks who won't vote with Trump

b-but i thought that's how you do real estate? A decent job and houses with mortgages on let

Yes, and what the fuck is your alternative? You cannot replace Republicans with Republicans. That is not how the system works.

>what are primaries

Trump has a bunch of Goldman alums in his admin. He has experience with bankruptcy, so he was partly allowed in to figure-head a deflating market bubble.

Not possible in Congress.

Left wing garbage made by people with no understanding of economics

>he needs bank's help to buy a house

>he needs a house's help to buy a bank

My favorite part of this film was that they kept saying the line "He wasn't alone." I giggled every time.

in his first two years president obama did have the majority in congress, you stupid nigger

And then he lost it, just like Trump is going to.

They're not so different after all!