8pol admitted to false-flagging as CTR shills

So, what evidence is there that CTR attacked us?
>posts a list of CTR employee doxx
>posts some screencap of an anonymous post admitting it
>posts article where it says Hillary paid $1 million to shill Reddit and Jewbook
I'm sorry, what was the EVIDENCE that CTR attacked us?

shill is shilling

here are you shekels Mr. Shekelstein oy vey annuda shoa!

Nice D&C attempt.

But some of us use both sites and know better.

Only shilling on this Inuit Ice Carving Information Index is poltards pretending to be not be poltards

>source my asshole

cross board poster here get fucked shill

>can't produce evidence
So, it's just tinfag paranoia + LARPing + getting baited by trolls like gullible fucktards.

typical Sup Forums

the most amazing part being that this is an obvious false-flag, but you don't believe it is, while you scream "FALSE FLAG" at everything that's obviously a real happening.

fucking subhuman retard trash

Joke's on you, I saged twice now.
Gimme my (You) scumbag

Yeah because fake ironic anti trump shitposting is CLEARLY different than shilling.

How wouldn't this end up just hurting 8/pol/?

>fake ironic anti trump shitposting is CLEARLY different than shilling
It is? So all the CTR shill threads I posted this morning that baited 320+ replies were obviously fake ironic, or...? Every fucktard here thought they were real. I'm going to post more tonight. Every last one of you fucks will think it's real and rage. You're all a bunch of low IQ meat puppets.
>How wouldn't this end up just hurting 8/pol/?
I fail to see how it could hurt 8pol. Nothing 4pol does hurts 8pol. You're all too impotent to hurt anyone or anything, anywhere, ever. You're 15 dimensional parodies, its incredible how pathetic this board is as a sewer for paranoid solipsism and human failure.

Bottom line:
no leftist of any kind is ever going to waste money to have this sewer of Naziboo trash shilled for any reason, ever. You're not important enough even to attract steady advertising. No one is courting your vote. Even Trump pays more attention to Twitter than you faggots.

>cant even show one screencaped post from 8fag backing up your retarded assertation

Who gives a shit?

Whoever's doing it is wasting their fucking time. You're not gonna make us care about Hillary Clinton.

We don't care.

>You're not gonna make us care about Hillary Clinton
No one's trying to make you care, they're enjoying toying with you. It's such a simple principle of chan culture, and yet, somehow eludes the vast majority. This whole place is a giant ongoing game of bait and reply. You dense motherfuckers never figure it out, even when someone like me sits there and shits on you for it. I could shit on you for being retards all day, you'd still never learn, because you're basically niggers. You're physically incapable of realizing when you're being rused, even by the simplest most cliched ruses.

Part of me enjoy laughing at you, but part of me is deeply disgusted by how impossibly and permanently gullible you retards are. Baiting you becomes addictive, but its also nauseating.

fuck off D&C shill

Not to say i in any way support shilliary but i think its rich that half the threads on the front page pf Sup Forums are pro trump every time i log on but the hilliary supporters are paid shills.

Cool story.

Maybe find a better high to get addicted to.

Stormniggers are stupid, what's new?

The only real shilling on Sup Forums is done by those damn youtubers. Molenuyx or whatever he's called.

Wayne Lambright?

Thanks for correcting the record!

someone finds out who it is, someone lives nearby, that someone takes a picture of their office and posts it, seconds later they tweet out people are stalking their office, second picture posted, this time another tweet asking for their faces be removed and deleted from the thread, someone deletes the pictures and tweets soon after, stalker annon kreps posting, someone else confeses what they were doing, proceeds to get fired, that someone whistle blows.

meanwhile shills shilling and damage comtroll.

>demands proof
>submits no proof of his own
Yeah, you're not fooling anyone.
Thanks for correcting the record faggot.
Tell your supervisor this isn't going to work either.