How can DC fags defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same way you fags have been shilling for the mediocre shit Marvel shits twice a year
It was FUN
Also OSCAR

Better than homecoming

because they're mexicans

The Thor movies are somehow better than homecoming, so that's not a major statement

It was shit
>An Oscar for makeup
KEK, you are still shit

Rotten Tomatoes says otherwise, faggot

An oscar's an oscar

>DC fun here

Worst comic movie ever.

And a shit movie is a shit movie, an Oscar for makeup doesn´t make the movie better, is just an award for an outside matter, they are not awarding the story

>Muh RT accurate not paid off score

Was about as good as most comic book movies

They don't. Everyone hates this pile of shit

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner, which owns DC, if critics destroy shit squad in a Warner site, and the critics are still in, you know how shit crap squad is

KUHTANA

SHE HAS MAH BACK

>Marvelcucks THIS made they can't even win an Oscar for makeup because it's a massive CGI shitfest
>mfw

Yeah, because shitty Doomsday Norton Hulk villain looking "creature" clearly wasn't bad CGI...

RT only gather the reviews in one place, but the reviews are paid

Speaking of massive CGI shitfest

A W A R D
W
A
R
D

W I N N I N G
I
N
N
I
N
G

So, DC can't afford ""paid"" critics?

I didn't know shit doomsday got an Oscar...

Read

D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

DC isn't a cheater

nobody's defending that shit

joker and harley were GREAT characters and deserved a better movie without all that bullshit filler.

>Oscar for makeup
Actually it wont for political reasons much like everything else last year

Sorry, not an argument

So, do you admit the bad critics are well deserved?

What so political about a stupid gator, a clown whore, and a cringe male Miley Cyrus?

Bad critics were paid critics by Disney

I'm a DC fag and I thought it was shit

Critics are getting paid no matter if the review is negative or not, why do you assume every single one is paid off?

>Monsterkino director makes the whole summer blockbuster lineup get Wondered
>Apekino director set to move on the Batman from Nolan
>Orphan director set to direct Suicide Squad 2

In a few years these earlier DCEU movies will only be remembered for the enjoyable character moments inspiring new movies instead of outdated stuff like a poodle dog catching a Batarang from the Burton era.

Thar be a good film here, but 50 shots per minute get in the way of that yarr.

I'm not gonna. I think Batman v Superman is a misunderstood masterpiece but most of Man of Steel and pretty much all of Suicide Squad wasn't good.

Wonder Woman seems alright, though.

>Batman v superman
>Masterpiece
Kek

you fags both know both are shit right?

i liked it, enjoyable, was funny and pic related

More Oscars than the MCU and higher home platform sales.

I stand by that. Both thematically and visually it's at the peak of its genre.

watched this the other day, havent cringed that hard in a while. It had some of the worst dialogue and line delivery ive heard. I really did not think it was actually gonna be that bad. Especially from Harley Quinn.

Its better than the comic it was based on

I gained a lot of respect for her after this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8

>tfw cara will never be your gf

KILLER APP
I
L
L
E
R

A
P
P

It was great and so was Homecoming. This board is shit.

Worst DCEU movie by a mile but I rewatched it last week when I was drunk and it was fun. Harley and Enchantress are hot AF, they deserved that oscar just for making Cara attractive

Dooms actually looked really good. But you will never admit that.

Yeah the Academy supports sexual abuse and that's why they gave an Oscar to Casey Affleck. Fucking MCUcks don't you get tired of being BLOWN THE FUCK OUT every single day?

Why are Marvelfriends so obsessed with Doomsday? It was designed to look good on IMAX and 3D, obviously looks like shit in the YIFY rips you guys watch in India

He's still butthurt that a piece of shit Star Trek movie he's never actually watched didn't win.

>i-it has more prosthetics so it's better make up!!
This what marvel fans have been reduced to.

as a DC faggot, i have no excuse or defense for this cinematic disaster and everyday before i go to sleep i wish this atrocity was never produced or released into theaters.

Not gonna lie, former DC fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching DC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this franchise get the kino codes.

Kek, they actually plastered their meme award on the cover

Based DC

Daily reminder: DC's worst movie won an Oscar while Marvel shits out 5 movies a year that inexplicably get 90% fresh scores and has never won anything.

Really makes you think.