Spider Man Homecoming

The Vulture is a hard working man doing everything he can to provide for his family, helps people exercise their second amendment, AND he showed us he was the better man by NOT revealing Spider Man's identity to that convict in prison.

Literally the hero of the movie

He didn't reveal spider-man's identity because he is being selfish and wants the revenge to himself.

He was also doing more than providing for his family. He was stealing and creating weapons so he could steal more. Like yeah he got fucked over in the beginning of the film but that doesn't mean you gotta bounce back by being an asshole.

Still I appreciated that on the way to prom scene a shit ton. Michael Keaton is amazing.

>that convict in prison
That wasn't just some convict, it was the fucking Scorpion.

honestly I was rooting for the vulture for the entire movie. Could not give a shit about spiderman or any of the other dickwads

all those are great excuses
doesn't change the fact that he was selling alien tech equivalent in power to WMDs to street thugs

How do you know that?

He didnt reveal Spidey's true identity because he plans to break out and seek Peter himself.
Gotta admit though i liked that they gave Vulture a backstory on how he became a criminal after the goverment shat on him - most criminals dont see themselves as bad people but smarter than average ones
I found a bit annoying that he would rob all that stuff and it was Spidey the one to discover him almost by accident and not S.H.I.E.L.D.

His Scorpion tattoo was visible in his two scenes.

They call him Mac Gargan.

Spidey saved his bitch ass, that's why he never gave up the name.

Also, he's part of the Aryan Brotherhood. It's already tough enough trying to conceal his black family, let alone start ratting on white superheroes to some spic inmate.

Gotta play by prison rules suckers.

He really only became an ass once he started running out of alien material and met spiderman

>White working-class family man is the villain, even when he acts more honourably than the "heroes"

What did Amy Pascal mean by this?

If anything, Amy Pascal would've purposefully made the white guy the hero.
Did you read any of the leaked sony e-mails with all the shit she said about Obama?

The real question is how did they manage to turn this hideous creature into an actually attractive lady

/ourproducer/

When exactly did he act more honourable than the heroes

Daily reminder that the only difference between Vulture and Iron Man is that Vulture is a self-made man and Iron Man is a spoilt manchild

Also why the fuck didn't Vulture and his gang just get a job working for Stark or the government, they'd pay a fortune for their inventions

Because they don't want competition nor to pay out for patents when you could just take them from them. Same reason Cannabis is illegal, it can cure a lot of diseases. Same reason why Holistic Doctors are getting assassinated it is because what they offer is cheaper and permanent.

The alternative is do what Ivan Vanko did in IM2 and go to the competition that hates Stark more than they love making money. For Vulture and gang this could have been done through Oscorp or Fisk. If this happened this could have opened doors to the Goblins and Smythe, Spider-Slayers, and loads of other villains and tech-heroes that could have popped up.

>implying there was an opening
>implying their jobs wasn't outsourced to china already

IIRC Vulture brought up the issue of Tony Stark's hypocrisy
How did Spidey's brain process the obvious cognitive dissonance?

JFC how far does her hair crawl down her forehead.