Actors who remind you of your dad

Actors who remind you of your dad

my dad looks like a pudgy sean bean who had a hard paper round

My dad is basically a Russian Nicolas Cage.

He's a father figure to me anyway even though he looks or acts nothing like my dad.

pacino

Robin Williams because he's dead and I only met him once

my condolences

only in his bad guy roles though

It's the nose.

almost a 1:1 copy

only difference is my dad is balder on top.
and he does a lot more drugs
otherwise it's uncanny

My dad died when I was 10, and I used to watch the Nanny and see him in Mr Sheffield.. sometimes I go back and watch the Nanny just to see my dad again.

looks identical to my dad in this movie

You must have a cool dad, I'm jealous desu

handsome and charming but a total cunt to his family

is your dad dead?

Shouldn't you be putting on your fag makeup and tucking your balls in you feeble queer?

probably why i fancy him so much

Never met him

My dad's about 10 years older though, and gray.

My dad dresses exactly like this and they look a little similar.

Unironically this handsome motherfucker. Unfortunately I didn't get the handsome gene.

user, I'd like you to meet.

Your dad.
probably.

Awesome

please give me your dad's number thanks in advance

I'm white

again, please give me your dad's number

1/2

He looks a lot like Bucsemi in Airheads. Not really in anything else. Or naturally.

My dad looks like Brendan Fraser

I used to think Ron White was his secret identity

(rip)

just

Holy shit, your dad is Dr. Grant and the scientist from Memoirs of an Invisible man. You are a lucky bitch.

1000% I look exactly like my dad and we as ive been told look like Cisco from The Flash

Pic related especially with the smile, I look like a less handsome, less adjusted version of him

Sam Neill went to school with my Dad. So yeah, when I see Sam Neill it reminds me of my Dad telling me how he went to school with Sam Neill.

Half Harvey Keitel half Danny Devito.
Mostly Devito when he's drunk.

Ed harris

My dad's shorter though

#triggered

fatter and smaller Tim Allen

I am ok with it.

I couldn't watch this movie because they looked too much alike

>pabst

Shit tier Tbh

>Fuck off Randy.

Not the murdering but some of the mannerisms and mild autism are similar, as well as his side profile when he's angry

Your dad has aids?

Does Stu Pickles count?

>dad threads
I need a hug

I think physically Michael Keaton, but with a personality similar to Steven Seagal.

Everyone's favorite Uncle

This thread made me realize that I can't think of a single actor that reminds me of my dad.

>You think YOUR dad is an idiot?

He's probably a beta

you're not wrong lol.

Mine too, such a fucking fag. He was watching Broad City the other night. Jesus Christ just kill me

or Mitch

My dad as I remember him as a kid- Harrison ford. I just figured that out recently and kind of explains why I always felt connected with his characters even though he isn't that great of an actor. I'm basically get to see my childhood dad kick ass

my dad now- Walter white with the bald head and goatee, how he talks when he's angry and his mannerisms are exactly the same too

Thin John Goodman is gross. Imagine all the loose skin.

mine watches capeshit and anime yet gets really defensive anytime a man says something slightly feminine or "gay" because he has no confidence in his sexuality. sad.

Face is identical, except my dad's hair is more like Kurt Russell's in The Thing

How old are you guys? It's just weird for me to imagine people's dads as 'modern' men, I instinctively think of strict working manly men with traditional views

Yeah, Father Time is kind of a dick like that.

My dad doesnt have the big jew eyebrows tho

He's not even modern, just a late baby boomer/early gen Xer with an ee degree and familiarity with the internet. Somehow he found reddit and has told me about this on numerous occasions. I always saw The Daily Show and Colbert as a kid so I guess his faggotry for young people shit has always been there.
I don't know. At least he moved on from Buzzfeed which he told me about back in 2014. He looks like this guy but with less hair and blue eyes.

I'm he's actually fairly conservative/traditional and definitely a hard worker, he was just a massive geek/weeb growing up and never really grew out of it. I'm 19 and my dad's 45.

>Russians
>on Sup Forums
I knew it.

you poor motherfucker

When he was young

Chad Everette. Especially rocking that 70's stache

His character in high fidelity is literally my dad

L O L

But with hair

My dad when he was younger looks like an exact clone of Jon Hamm. I mean literally the exact fucking same person almost.

He's a big chamorro dude

do you have a loving dad Sup Forums?

Are you a manlet?

kek

he's a bit too pasty looking for an italian

Saw his episode of country calendar, it was real comfy. He has a pet pig named after Imogen Poots

>no black actors in the thread