Where is green lantern?

Where is green lantern?

He's a pretty cool guy. Why don't they want him in the movie?

he's with martian manhunter

To risky after his last film was so shit.

Cameo only

Part 2 when space shit is going down along side the whole green lantern corps

they already confirmed it

As bad as the Green Lantern movie was, it can't do any worse than Cyborg. I've never heard anyone ever say that they like Cyborg as a character, or read comics starring him.

I liked using him in Injustice.

Why did they have to fuck up Cyborg's design? They could have used that concept art and make it silver and adjust some details

Got your Green Lantern right here boyo

That's because you're a basement dwelling nerd. I like Cyborg, and my nephew who watches Teen Titans says his favorite Titan is Cyborg.

>Cyborg: I don't feel human.

>Bruce: Of course not dude, you're 100% CGI.

Abin Sur will show up in the stinger

That way they don't have to cast Hal or John or whoever until JL2.

Can someone explain to me how an army of Amazonians, Atlanteans and humans (thousands of years ago) can defeat Darkseid?

Supergirl helped them

Now the MOS prequel comic makes sense

Well I'm sure if you got enough Amazonians and Atlanteans and whatever weird shit humans got up to they would at least have the functional value of one Superman.

Amazons probably still had their space cruisers at the time

And the greek gods also helped them

What is really dumb is that this shit couldn't have happened 30,000 years ago.

Also, they would have to make it that the Amazons and Atlanteans also show up again to defeat Darkseid. They did it before, so why wouldn't they help again?

More like space kangas

But they don't even have invisible jets, so...

Well the JL is probably going to visit Atlantis and Themyscira to pick up the Mother Boxes

That would be nice

I'm going with the idea that Apokolips was weaker 30,000 years ago and the alliance of Atlantis/Human/Amazonians barely pulled through.

Too busy trying to figure out who thehell Bruce Wayne is

Wow, whoever made this might be the DaVinci of our generation.

Zoner confirmed.

I really wanted the rest of the Leaguers after the Original 7 to join in the sequel but considering we can't even get the originals in the first fucking movie that's a pipedream.

I can't believe we have to wait for the sequel to Justice League to get Green Lantern of all people. I could have lived without J'onn but GL is such a basic part.

You can tell that they want to play every single aspect of this movie as safe as possible, and that's why it's going to end up soulless trash made by committee.

Fucking phone poster.

This fucking virgin KNOWS who that loser is! Hahaha!

>Parademon invasion in his sector
>Hal isnt getting involved
How much more space shit do you need?

What exactly is wrong with phone posting again?

>Greek gods
About the only thing I would buy. Either that or the first invasion was led by Stepphenwolf and it wasnt the full force of Apokalips

It means you're a normie.

Yeah just some kind of scouting force.

This. They have to wait before revealing him.

They really fucked up Cyborg. He looks so fucking generic.

Sorry we can't all be unemployed basement dwellers like you.

Then why keep Superman?

Sorry you can't just use a computer and came late to a party you weren't invited too and then acted like you own the place.

Unite the

SEVEN
E
V
E
N

Fuck off Justin you fucking loser. Go jack off to Deadpool memes some more. "Great Superhero movie ever" was litteraly the most retarted thing I have ever heard you say. And fuck off about being German, you were born on a millitray base and spent three months there and moved to America, there's Syrians more German than you.

when Darksied comes

What are the odds of whatever contract Reynolds signed for the movie is part of the reason they're holding back the GL until 2020 at least?