Is he right, Sup Forums?

How about "I'd bet on the guy who has lasers that shoot out of his hands and chest."

How can I ever refute anything said by the BASED black science man?

I would bet on the guy that btfo Superman tbqh famuliar.

DC KEKS BTFO BY BASED BLACK SCIENCE MAN

batman makes stuff too is just that as always paying more people to do it is more efficient

Isn't Batman a safer bet because he has more people working on shit? Where Stark is literally one guy muh cave muh box of scraps

That's not true though. Why the fuck would Batman pay someone to make his fucking Batsuit? What if someone that worked on it was kidnapped by the mob and they could ID Bruce Wayne as Batman? Not to mention that he'd definitely be able to do it himself. How is that even relevant at all anyways? Is a Navy SEAL going to lose a fight against a native tribesman because he didn't build all his equipment himself and the native tribesman did?

>Is a Navy SEAL going to lose a fight against a native tribesman because he didn't build all his equipment himself and the native tribesman did?

Drop two men on an island with nothing, the tribesmen will win.

Probably, but what's your point?

>Batman can defeat Superman and is known to have plans to take down his fellow Justice League members if they ever turn bad
>Ironman cant even beat two super soldiers pumped with hormones

Not a comic fag so not sure how accurate that statement is

That being said NdGT's quote is missing any sort of evidence or metrics to back up his claim, sounds like unfounded opinion

I guess technically he can't be wrong but he's certainly not right

>it's
>earths

Stark stays up late drinking and then wings it the next day, but Wayne spends weeks working his ass off and planning for every possible contingency. No fucking contest.

this, but superman aint hard for a billionaire to beat just buy some kryptonite

You know the only reason Batman manage to beat Superman in these machofights is because Superman has wants to shove his tongue deep inside Batman's mouth, right?

Tony's completely reliant on his technology in a fight. Batman uses it more for the sake of expediency. All Bats has to do is set off some EMP burst and Tony is fucked. In hand-to-hand combat, it would be zero contest.

Winner: Batman.

Implying his suit won't double as a faraday cage as well.

So what he's going to block all of batman's batphone signaling?

Goddammit I'm sick of Batman being put in any universe that isn't just batmans, no other fucking superheroes. It ruins the whole damn point of the character and completely takes me out of the story. Not saying Batman is realistic but the character is supposed to be a regular extremely smart man solving crimes and attempting to clean the streets of his crazy harsh city. Once you have a superman or some guy in a flying metal suit with lazers batman just looks silly, his authenticity relies on his own isolated universe. I HATE EXTENDED UNIVERSES

>Comparing comic Batman with movie Iron Man

His important critical systems would be protected while the ones that aren't like communication would be exposed.

I'm sorry but does Iron Man have this guy at his disposal? I don't think so.

Extended universe started in the comics decades ago though. It's just a fact of life at this point for anyone under 40 or so years old.

Based off pure armaments alone Iron Man would win. He has a shitload of protection, rockets, sensors, etc.

With virtually any amount of planning Batman would win though.

That's just comic book rules.

I honestly hate the idea of a superhero universe. Superheros should each have their own individual realities, it's shit when they get all mashed together.

this
batman is a fucking savage, iron man wouldn't have the will to win

I feel like Iron Man in that situation would have just made kryptonite bullets instead of beating him with a toilet seat or whatever

i would bet on the one that was literally god

He really needs to cool his autism. I lost faith in him after he lost his shit on Gravity and him randomly showing up in TBBT

>those nails

wtf

That's not a fact, that's a statement.

Go fuck yourself.

Batman qas trained by several of the greatest martial artist and assasins including ras al ghul the demon himself an unrestrained batman who isn't holding anything back would annihilate iron man

See, I'd vote on Batman for the exact same reason.
Because there are only so many hours in the day. And when something breaks, Iron Man has to fix it. But when Something breaks for Batman, he is still in the dojo honing is fighting skills to the highest levels while Wayne Tech engineers are fixing things.
The most important part of any leadership role is knowing how to properly delegate work to skilled individuals. And Tony doesn't delegate shit.

Yes.

Batman is a detective. He solves crimes.

Tony built his suit in a cave. From a bunch of scraps.

He couldn't handle it right, if he could Manhattan would've destroyed him. While he viewed himself as a god he concerned himself with pathetic answers.

there's no way tony DOESN'T delegate, you think he built that whole contraption that takes his suit off him when he flies back to the office?

He has 50 suits that fly and tight independently of each other, he's not going to lose to Shark Repellent.

>iron man starting a sentence with "like"
what the fuck?

Modern Marvel, man.

>Batman qas trained by several of the greatest martial artist and assasins

WTF are you talking about.
Iron man doesn't lose because Bruce knows how to Karate chop better.
This is a fight between two billionaire engineers who like to fight crime with gadgets. This comes down to who can build the better weapon against his opponent

That's not how EMPs work REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You would lose

Iron Man is still his superior

anti emp tech is old as the 90s you senile fuck

Le BASED Black Man is a cuck, and he's wrong on so many levels, BUT! Every self respecting comic fan knows that Tony can fuck up Bruce. Tony has created Dyson Spheres and taken out entire intergallactic empires with it just being 2% charged. He's created clean nukes and a neutron star powered arc reactor. He's created a suit that is the perfect blend of a symbiote and a machine. He's created a "human shield". Tony's feats far outweigh Bruce's. Sure, Wayne could beat him up. But Tony's tech is light years ahead of Batman's, so it's not really a competition.

Bruce cracked his encryption and seized control of the armor remotely 15 minutrs before the fight even started.

>Batman has engineers

Once again, faulty logic man is getting hung up on splitting hairs. The problem with comics is that they are inconsistent, and not really good for arguing anything since in one version of the comics, Lucius makes all of Batman's gear and in another, Bruce makes his own shit.

t.Moviefag

I get that Sup Forums prides itself on not reading capeshit, but at least don't get into conversations about them. Your ignorance of the source material is showing.

Like hell. He even pulled that yrick on Cyborg already.

but Batman builds power armors too
basically everyone on the Justice League except Hal Jordan and Wonder Woman is a genius too

batman beat superman. tyson doesnt have a fkn clue what hes mouth hole is shitting about. stark is the guy batman pretends to be. a vapid egoist. batman is an ideal. i know who i'd rather have watching my back

iron man is a mary sue
>dude le sexy succesful billionaire philantropist playboy who is also an expert in robotics, engineering, physics, rocketry, biomechanics and computer programming

Batman is at least more believable since he relies on the expertise of many various groups of peoples to complement his own strengths and minimize his weakness. Iron Man just poofs an indestructible Vibranium suit out of his ass.

Batman evaded Omega Beams, he's literally mary sue.

>Kryptonite Bullets
And Superman could just dodge them.
Take away the suit and lifts and Tony is nothing.

>Cyborg
>on the same level as Tony

Post-Flashpoint Cyborg's feats are nothing more than off-panel wanking. "I'm da internet". "I'm InSiDE". He's a hacker from the 90s cliche. His best feats were done by Grid.

Meanwhile Tony has legitimate feats. His most recent suits are not simply metal and an OS. They're bonded to his body and act like liquid metal. The same tech is still used in Kang's time. He has nanomachines inside his bones that change shape, size and cover him from head to toe. His most recent armor has the abillities of all of his previous ones, and is able to change from the Secretary Armor, to Extremis, and then to Hulkbuster, before reverting back to Believe.

His "armor" is not armor in the classical sense, and thus cannot be "hacked". And before you say anything, Ghost, a being who's is everything Cyborg wishes he was, tried to hack him, back in the Bleeding Edge model... Nothing happened. (see Thunderbolts 150). Not even the High Evolutionary, who was on Galactus' level could hack him (see Iron Man/Thor #2).

Batman is outmatched, and outclassed. Now, get your moviefag ass and get outta here.

This one is actually something he really said.

You know perfectly well that Bats beats Supes only because Supes goes easy on him and gives him every opportunity to win. If Supes went all out it'd be over in three seconds.

And Iron Man would annileate Superman ergo: Iron Man > Superman > Batman

Not him but adding to this:

Tony Stark in 616 is the Engineer Supreme (like how Dr. Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme) which means he is the best engineer in the universe

what the shit?

I think Mr. Fantastic was the Scientists Supreme and Hank Pym was something Supreme I can't remember.

>kryptonite bullets

stop pls...

>superman didn't dodge that kryptonite cloud
>didn't even bother to hold his breath because he thinks he's invincible

>implying that he would bother do dodge a mere dumb bullet he didn't know would kill him

batman doesn't have him too, he's dead remember?

>Supes goes easy on him
that's why batman also went easy on him

Tribesmen work with others. Hence tribes.

Batman admits in the comics that if Superman actually got mad and wanted to kill him he'd be dead in 2 seconds

>ctrl+f
>no prep time

Everyone knows the result of any batman battle depends on prep time

I know you fags don't read comics but at least read a fucking wiki page or something.

Batman wins, everytime.

Batman has pre-game and will always win.

Fuck off science negro

Iron Man has prep time too

Extremis.

/thread

Iron Man preps Penny's bulls while Batman prepares for the fight.

>immediately think about cucking

you're american, yes?

What a retarded thing to say. Does he also think the people that make tanks would be better at fighting a war than the generals who command them?

Fuck no I'm Canadian.

Batman loses the first time then he wins the rematch

so, chinese-american then?

Yes, I see you are from reddit yourself.

>opinion on anything but science from black science guy

Bats would just hit Stark with Iron Man repellent. These discussions are dumb because every comic book character can either kill a god or was a god at some point.

can you even pronounce reddit correctly, chan?

btw, it's not leddit

t. brainlet cuck

They're fictional characters you fucking virgins. I can make Don Rickles beat them both if I ever wrote any of that shit.

This was Loki in disguise, because Hank Pym can't have nice things

>I think this character will win because he's more of a Mary Sue
Sound reasoning.

Supes was mindbroken by Ivy In DKR.

>inventor is always better than the user
Loving this meme.

Batman IS an engineer though

it just doesn't work unless it's Keanu

true to a point, but after cleaning up all the regular gangsters you start having super powered villains which pose a more interesting match to batman

both can be explored, it's just that zany colorful superpowered villains won over regular crime drama in sales, so we get that batman