A hero for a whole new generation edition

Last time -

Other urls found in this thread:

betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.129429686
oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=fxH66Sg5864
youtube.com/watch?v=LFyJMmDYfvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doctor Who is a show for literal children. It panders to SJWs because they are mentally on par for the show's intended demographic.

betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.129429686

oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor

>Doctor /who/ General
Hate this format

reminder that no matter what happens I'll always love you /who/

He should have been showrunner instead of Chibnall desu

The BBC are casting a new 'doctor'?
Doctor who?

Can't wait for Jodie feet.

>The show will get cancelled again eventually, but it won't be because of a woman playing the Doctor of all things
You're delusional if you don't think a female doctor will affect the ratings badly

It's gonna be a fun era desu, all the fucking screencaps and shit prep your dick

I support of a julio doctor

And you're delusional if you don't think ratings aren't already bad enough that the BBC wouldn't take the risk anyway

>mfw I don't care who wins and there will be meltdowns from diehard faggots either way

Why the fuck are people betting on phoebe waller-bridge. She's in that Star Wars, she ain't doing a shitty BBC show

UR GONNA GET THE SHOW FUCKING CANCELLED FOR SOME SCREENCAPS OF SOME FEET

It's not their entire gimmick, there's other things about them, namely they're royalty in their homeland and have sworn to protect the weak and uphold justice. They just happen to have always been a woman/black. The Doctor's the same and has always been a white male.

Good. Doctor Who needs cancelled again. Less libshit media for everyone.

Worth it desu.

This 100%

why would people who aren't Sup Forums wizards stop watching the show bc they cast a woman

>The Doctor's the same and has always been a white male.
so has the U.S. President until 2008

What kind of Doctor will she be? Caustic like Colin Baker? Mysterious like Sylvester? Hyperactive spaz like Tennant?

And looks how shitty that turned out. Glad things are back on track.

Slutty like Jon Pertwee.

Yeah, and doesn't that scare you to death!

Go to any facebook page and ask them

Hyperactive spaz like Tennant but she's a gril so tumblr will treat her like she's an entirely original take on the doctor

>12-rated show
>exclusively for children
Bait-tastic!

>The next Doctor will be Polynesian.

Not canon like Richard Grant

looking at Chibnall's past writing, the inexplicably attracted to Burn Gorman Doctor

for real I'd guess kind of brash and irascible, like the Doctor is when Chibnall writes him (cf. 42)

>Jodie Doctor doing Venusian aikido on her enemies and driving a retro car to pick up chicks
i'm down

>she thinks 12 year olds aren't children
You need to go back.
>>>/tumblr/

>it's a "Sup Forums invasion" episode

jemaine clement doctor confirmed

>it's a Doctor goes back and time and finds out the holocaust didn't happen episode

Wonder what she looks like now. Is she oogleh?

So did this beat Pertwee's record of longest time between actor leaving announcement and new actor announcement?

Fair trade.

>tfw jodiefags are gonna get btfo in 12 hours

Check'ed

Dunno what you're on about m80buoy, place has been fucking riddled with tumblrfags the past few hours

Wonder Woman is literally the embodiment of a man's femdom fetish, she doesn't just happen to be a woman.

Please let it be him.

>mfw Marshallbros will assume direct control of the general when he's announced and will bathe in the tears of Jodiecucks for the next year

>It's a Doctor does DMT with his companion episode

So even when a woman is a strong independent woman it's still because of men?

>tfw my Doctor choice has no chance of winning so I'm just here for the shitstorm

>mfw Marshall is announced.

MASTER POST FOR WIMBLEDON START TIMES FOR ANYONE WHO ASKS WHEN THE REVEAL WILL BE!

Start:
>1:00 PM BST
>12:00 PM UTC
>5:00 AM PST
>7:00 AM CST
>8:00 AM EST

End (according to schedule)
>6:30 PM BST
>5:30 PM UTC
>10:30 AM PST
>12:30 PM CST
>1:30 PM EST

All this information comes from TV Guide UK, those are the start and end times for the UK and US. I don't know EU or AU time zones sorry.

UPDATED FOR UTC SORRY user

What about the other Phil?

she's not a real woman, she's a cartoon of a fetish

that's not Sandifer is it?

We need a Doctor that can do a wicked drum solo.

didn't he have a threesome with some dudebro's girlfriend what an alpha

>post yfw black american woman

>tfw all the jodie fags will pretend they were marshall fags all along but we'll be the kris/chris boys from the start

how could anyone get excited about kris marshall? the lad from the fucking bt adverts?

Jesus there's no winning with you people

do you think he got an audition?

Judy?

>13 will be announced in under 13 hours
How are you passing the time?

>It's a Doctor prevents the Daleks from turning the Earth's frogs gay episode

Fingering my penis while I listen to Phil Collins, our next Doctor.

Thanks senpai.

yep.

>mfw Jodie fags get BTFO tomorrow.

Is he still continuously setting up a new Kickstarter for his fan series every time it fails to get funded?

Jelqing and edging

>how could anyone get excited about kris marshall?
This desu. Captain blands monotonous doctor.

we're not going to talk about judy

I'm going to sleep

Jerking off to Sophie Dee and Jynx Maze vids.

what's hard to understand here? william marston liked getting tied up so he drew a cartoon of a hot woman tying people up. voila, the origins of wonder woman

Joe Rogan unironically would be a fantastic companion. Easy excuse for exposition.

Surprise! The new Doctor is Jenna Coleman.

W-what's jelqing

This is the first time I'm wating for a new Doctor and I'm nervous as fuck

What were the odds on Capaldi being the new doctor way back before we knew it was him?

Jerking off to Skin Diamond in hope my orgasm will trigger the meme magic and we finally have the Skin Diamond Doctor

Y O U ' R E
W E L C O M E

in the day (or maybe couple of days) before the odds suddenly overwhelmingly went in his favor

Just chill out a little bit, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=fxH66Sg5864
It's going to be wonderful.

kek

could be interesting

Apparently so, but not the wilderness year announcements ofc

we'll see

kek

p much as they are for 13 (jodie) now

i find the "DAE le Sup Forums invaded xD" stuff annoying but cmon, you're literally posting alex jones,

youtube.com/watch?v=LFyJMmDYfvU

Patrician

YES

>yfw scenes where old companions recognize clara but the doctor has no idea because the doctor wipped their memory of clara.

he gave up after the third time but he still tweets random shit daily

Fake. This is confirmed to be the next Doctor.

>That scene in Death in Heaven was true all along
10/10 Moff, fucking fooled me

That's not Phil Collins.

Alex Jones for Doctor Who cameo.

Sup Forums /who/ best /who/

Do you think chibbers had anything to do with the 13 teaser video? The visual direction is different to moff who, could it be indicative of where he wants to take the show?

>Leans closer to Tardis console
>So, like, what you're saying Doctor is that these Daleks are propelled completely by hatred and anger... when you think about that, it's...
>Get's even closer
>It blows my mind. Anger is a state of mind and they're, like, if you think about it... a predator. Wow.
>Thinks deeply
>Jamie, can you pull up a video of your Scottish homeland and the wolf running competitions for the Doctor?

What VPNs do you guys use for iPlayer? I need to make sure I'm set for tomorrow.

RTD would probably do it.

Fuck.
Does this mean thatt Broadchurch mom is gonna be the next Doctor.

Why stop there, lets make the daleks Asian. Asians on segways. Gay black female asians on lawnmowers.

don't forget a Joey Diaz companion

>LIKE THE FUCKIN' DOCTA, JOE ROGAN