How does it feel knowing this ugly sheboon is one of our greatest athletes?

How does it feel knowing this ugly sheboon is one of our greatest athletes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKxgfpp8v9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niggers are great at jumping and running with a ball

Just like dogs

>being mean to someone who just won a gold medal at the olympics because they are black

hahahah xD! moms gonna FREAK!

She was amazing desu the fuck u on about

I was a little disappointed with her floor routine, it was like watching a potato but, other than that she did really well.

People still watch the olympics? Get a life.

Well I was referring to every apehoop and handegg player as well.

>I practice every day to jump as high as possible

Thats great :^)

She's a black woman, not a sheboon. Learn the difference.

Found the CTR cuck.

She's a patriot who has represented her country wonderfully. I hold her in the highest regard, along with all the other American athletes who are representing us at the Olympics.

>inb4 hurr durr muh aryeen masdurrace

this team was better

Sorry.
Broken tibia girl is still superior. She earned her shit.

AMERICA! USA USA USA. EVEN OUR NIGGERS ARE BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD AT EVERYTHING. USA USA USA USA USA

China and russia BTFO

She was raised by white parents, her real parents is a crackhead mother and and criminal father

I'm proud of her and grateful to her for representing America so well.

Sheboon Nigger Flexy Cunt

Pretty good desu
She probably deserves it

It's always the same nigger getting buttblasted the exact same way in every thread.

Sheboon

Two years she'll be smoking crack and chasing watermelons

>Denigrating hard work and discipline in a desperate attempt to bring a nigger down to your level

^underrated

hahah EPIC BRO! us Sup Forumstards, right?!

I usually don't give a shit about the olympics, let alone women's sports, LET ALONE women's gymnastics, but she was amazing. Incredible to watch even though she looks like a nigger man

I'm proud she is an American. She and her team brought honor to this country and if you are going to whine like a little faggot about it you are no better than a SJW.

>LET ALONE women's gymnastics

serious question, are you gay?

>be current year
>fat SJWS get triggered because olympics is not for fatties
>but m-muh healthy at every size

Can anyone explain what's up with her face?

It looks wide, like the doctor dropped her right on her after he pulled her out

She's black Stewie from Family Guy

She didn't seem like a sheboon desu. Doesn't even have that ebonics/negro accent. Not surprised to find out she was raised by whites. Step above your average groid.

Bejing was all around a better Olympics, probably the best ever.

t. Blacklivesmatter greatest ally

"Thorgar, don't be so hard on Avenicci!".

That cute Russian girl did better.

to be honest senpai

Now that I think about it, it is one of the more bearable women's sports to watch purely for the pretty /fit/ grills

Athletes used to be some of the best looking people. Now it's not just her, but most of the Olympic athletes, are hideous. When did humans evolve to the point where athletic=ugly features?

hahahah UPVOTED!

>greatest athletes

I don't give a fuck about athletes or thespians. Placing way too much importance on them is one of the reasons the west falls.

More niggers and roids.
The whites in the olympics are still pretty hot, so I don't know what you're getting at.

she's not really ugly and I'm proud to share the same nationality as such a strong physical specimen

She probably looks pretty good all done up

All gymnasts look weird in uniform

>Person that puts in the work and fairly wins a prize through their effort

Atleast she has done something with her life. What do you have to show for yourself?

That fucking man frame and ugly ass face... Jesus fucking christ look at the shape of its head. LOOK AT THAT FUCKING NECK
What the FUCK is wrong with her ears?
That fucking Hair.

>our
Niggers aren't white and I am, so there is no 'our' here.

>How does it feel knowing this ugly sheboon is one of our greatest athletes?
How does it feel that she's a forever welfare queen now after 15 min of fame?
>inb4 muh corp sponsor monies, her mom probable already spent that getting tyrone bail

She is a cutie and she loves the Big Brazilian Dick

This dayzoo

>athlete

>judged event
>Sport

She's a performer, not an athlete.

>a cutie and she loves the Big Brazilian Dick
hue hue hue checked
Enjoy your new strain of ultra-AIDS south america

Not focus on being the best jumper ever and actually contribute to society?

volleyball too ;)

By this logic, your greatest athlete (Phelps) doesnt play sport at all.

and how have you contributed? Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't count.

Athletics are sports, but not all sports are athletic.
Sport simply means competition against a rival..

Stupid team sport faggots think they hold the monopoly on sports.
Sorry, fagball isn't the only sport. But it IS the faggiest. Even more than figure skating.

Yes.

except she won't. She's a talented athlete who is going to make a lot of money for what she has accomplished in the Olympics. You call her a sheboon because you're you don't want to admit that this women is better than you in every way that matters to society.

There are individual sports as well. Racket sports, for example.

>She's a talented athlete who is going to make a lot of money for what she has accomplished in the Olympics.
She's a trained chimp who is going to make a lot of money for it's corporate kike sponsors for what it has accomplished in what used to be an amateur sporting event based on merit not money and feels.
FIFY

I'd bang the roids out of her ass.... fit girls are hot and I love how she talks.

No black dialect at all...

Not a sheboon. Not ugly at all. Now that Ally Raisman, that's a fine young woman.

Top-tier female Olympic athletes are usually ugly as sin. Just look at Becky Edlington (pic related).

Even Makayla Maroney and Aly Raisman are endearing 6/10's with 10/10 bodies.

[Spoiler]Though I still want to pound the ever-loving fuck out of Becky Edlington and try to keep up with her Olympic stamina while I watch her ugly face contort and listen to hear hoarse British moans. Doggy with her gold medals jingling around her neck with each thrust would be sheer perfection. I'd also hit Gabby Douglas like the fist of an angry God, BLM or not. She's a real QT for a negress, even if she looks like an anorexic LeVar Burton[/spoiler]

Thing is these kids claim to hate niggers because they dont know the value of a day's work, don't hold jobs, always make excuses for being lazy, etc etc

But when they actually see niggers that DO practice the conservative values of hard work and dedication to a craft to reach the pinnacles of achievement, they STILL talk shit while personally having no noteworthy achievements whatsoever

Sorry this wasn't PC im sure some butthurt pissbottle beta will call me a shill

So? She they will give her enough money for a nice long life without ever having to work again? Who knows the jews might even get someone to write a book about her? You're still just mad that this "ugly sheboon" is and always will be a superior, wealthier, and more important person than you will ever be.

I think she's pretty and amazing and my daughter loves her.

Fuck off

Just like Obama.

Be real. If other nogs were as accomplished and well-spoken as she is, they wouldn't be a problem in the world.

Most of us white people aren't nearly that well-spoken and certainly not as technically skilled.
Hell, most fags here are limited to coding or electrical engineering.

She's degenerate. Already posed nude. Fuck that slut. Not wife material.

Her grandparents raised her

And what sport are you compe--- oh that's right, you're at home jacking off and shitposting on Sup Forums.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but when they're bringing home the gold theyre doing us good.

>African American woman competiting in the olympics for America, despite the ungoing BLM problem
>Sup Forums
>''NIGGER!''

kys

Thought we were meant to encourage dedication, hard work, discipline and a crime-free life?

Harambe pls

So was civil rights, welfare, job quotas, and 6 million other programs useless affirmative action programmes. At least dogs bring the ball back, and don't bit up in the ass after getting a treat

After reading all your posts in this thread, let me just say that your butt-hurt induced raging is entertaining.

You sound like a nigger yourself.

Lol nice contributions mind telling us what they are? Jerking off to anime and playing video games?

Are you really this butthurt that a black person won something? Is she confirmed BLM or Liberal or are you just attacking her for winni g a medal for your country while you live as a NEET in your mothers basement?

Thank you for amending the documentation

Since when have athletes been paragons of virtue? They're talented and dedicated, sure, but they offer nothing to society and seek idolization, wealth and attention. The worship of athletes in America is a shameful thing, often idiots with no morals worshipped as heros because of their athleticism, which is pure narcissism. There is no difference between this and celebrity worship.
>I thought

Knee jerk reactions aren't thought kike.

I was watching it as well. Simone wasn't doing good in fact I couldn't understand how the russian girl kept getting significant lower scores compared to her.

To be honest they turned the olympic's into a big SJW statement. It should about physical achievements and nothing else. Not some political statement for niggers/muslims/refugees.

Hell even the ads were super SJW bullshit.

Check out this one youtube.com/watch?v=gKxgfpp8v9Q

Also look at his patch you kike, he's a fucking medic not a skinhead.

>watching the niggerlympics
no thanks, i'll stick to the winter olympics where i don't have to see disgusting shit colored competitors masquerading as my countrymen. whites and asians are the only palatable races.

Did I refer to him as a skinhead?

Also, don't you know of Timothy Dluhos?

Penny Oleksiak is cute.

lol, that was a good read. Typical bonehead.

K

Doesn't bother me. You guys need to get hobbies. All you do is complain.

>implying anyone actually gives a shit about gymnastics

>whites and Asians

Fuck off weaboo trash. Asians are just as ugly as niggers. If not worse.

Also; she's representing my fucking country and doing so with pride. I have zero problems with blacks when they are normal members of society. That young lady went above and beyond what most people will do in their lifetime. Fuck you for trying to divide my country you kike shill.

>inb4 cuck

Never said I would fuck her. Just think she's talented and I'm proud.

All of you need to relax, let's make some interracial babies people, not dumb race wars.