I just got into a huge fight with my liberal parents and now I'm sitting in my room crying...

I just got into a huge fight with my liberal parents and now I'm sitting in my room crying, we threw lots of insults at eachother, I even called my mom a bitch, I'm a horrible person, I feel like garbage. Once I turn 19 I'm leaving as soon as possible.

>Once I turn 19 I'm leaving as soon as possible

Your mom and I think that would be for the best

This isn't /r9k/ faggot

19? The fuck are you waiting for?

>crying
News flash
You're not conservative.

>getting in a huge argument like that with your parents
>crying about it afterward
>not leaving right away if it is that intolerable
>coming here seeking emotional support
You are a retard m8. Grow up already.

>and now I'm sitting in my room crying

Man you non-muslims need to man up... Read some stoicism or something. "meditations" by Marcus Aurelius is often recommended on Sup Forums.

Crying and feeling sad don't help anyone. Do you feel like a horrible person? Then stop feeling that, take control of yourself.

Allahu akbar, it's embarrasing to look at. Become a proper man.

let the tendies hit the floor

>crying
>called my mom a bitch

did you not get your chicken tendies fast enough? end yourself

I know, I do need to grow up honestly. I don't have enough money to currently support myself and I'd live with my boyfriend but he is already struggling alone as it is. I'm sorry, I know this isn't my personal blog or whatever, I just needed to vent and I picked the wrong place to do it.

Listen to this sheepfucker

You messed up OP

>this really happened goyim

Crybaby cuck

Honestly OP the best solution is to just kill yourself. get your mom's key's and either park it in the garage and leave the engine on and chill, or crash into a tree at 50 mph or more.

beat your parents up m8, assert your authority

>calls his own mother a bitch to her face
>claims to not be liberal

Instead of crying go and apologize you cretin. If i had said that to my mother, I would have gotten the shit kicked out of me by either her or my dad.
Part of being a right winger is taking on the heavy burden of being on the rational side of history and this petty crying and namecalling, to your god-dammed mother of all people, is exactly what the liberal agenda created.

Go and apologize.

My friend did that and all he got was a dislocated should, a write off and a DUI

Why the fuck come here for emotional support? Turn of the computer, phone or whatever shity device you use and walk out the door and find a job.

Did you knock the tendies out of her hand? Sounds like you lost a lot of good boy points tonight

Apologize to your parents and get a job ya bum!

Hey, it's OK. Just tell your parents they disagree with you because of their subconscious homo phobia. They're not being very.good allies, user.

are you a grill

>be faggot
>be emotionally stunted
>need a safe space

It all checks out. Go back to ribbit

kys yourself

Yeah, this. Are you a girl? Post pics. It'll... er ... uh, help us understand and give you like, insight and stuff.

Hey man it will be alright. I did the same when I was your age, just move out as early as possible. Gain independances and when you do, you will love your parents even more no matter the differences. I left at 21 after graduating college and it made me a better person. I do miss mom though, she passed away from cancer before my graduation. Cherish every time you have on this world user

I've got a shitlib father who hates my damn guts, so I know what you mean. You're gonna have to work through it though. I'm in sorta the same boat and came to that conclusion. I want to leave so damn much. Just word of advice: don't cry next time.

>kill yourself yourself

But yeah, this is the shittiest bait I've seen in a while. Where are those mods, Hiroshimoot?

boo fucking hoo

women are cunts, who cares

I do have a part time job, I work outdoors 6 hours a day 5 times a week.
I know, as soon as I calm down I will definitely apologize for what I said, it is disgusting I know, I just kind of lost it after she told me to go fuck myself.
Does that really matter in this context?
Thanks for the advice, I've always been a little too emotional, one of my weaknesses I guess.

Fuck's sake.

Tits or GTFO.

Actually just GTFO. Saged, reported, called the cops.

>I'm sitting in my room crying
kys you pussy little faggot
>Once I turn 19 I'm leaving as soon as possible.
>not leaving immediately after you reached age of majority
kys coward

+10 respect, you're alright OP

You son of a bitch.

>replying to someone born in 1998

Piss on your mother to show dominance.
Don't be a cuck, mark your territory, also, piss on all the choice spots in the house.

>people born in 1998 are now old enough to shitpost on Sup Forums

I never though I'd feel old being born in 92.

Did you call your dad a cuck?
Calling someone a cuck is the best way to redpill them.