Can we end this meme that every White person is Nordic?

Can we end this meme that every White person is Nordic?
Mediterraneans were not Vikings, and Scandinavians were not Romans or Greeks.

>88
nice

>Sup Forums doesn't think he's white

Nice Hitler dubs Franco but memes never die and you're here forever.

>Iberians
>white

Mediterraneans were not white. We still aren't.

it's totally pointless
if only nordics are white, great, who cares, we'll just use another term like "European" or "heterosexual" if we want to refer to the whole

I want to fuck my ancestor.

>spain
>white

>or heterosexual
Italy bringing the bantz again

Dubs/truths

It's just stormfront retards who are too obsessed with ancestry and the accomplishments of their ancestors so they have to claim the accomplishments of the southern euros

I love this image because these people really are the WE WUZ

It would be better if it was some bust of Socrates or Aristotle or Plato or whoever

"White" is a stupid American term used to categorize people of European ancestry.

Actually modern evidence shows that any mediteranean states that came into contact with the philistines (read: nordic barbarians that fucked the area way back before christ) had their blood mixed with locals. Philistines went on to settle the area known as Palestine.

Palestine = white blood roots

Jews jewing jews, no wonder they hate them.

I assume you're christian right?

America considers Europeans, middle easterners and northern Africans as white

The idea that people from around Israel aren't white is something that's developed from either white supremacist ideology or christian ideology that goes into some revisionist myth to do with some biblical tribe vs another tribe

I just said that the middle east was White and gave justification for it. I think you read what I said incorrectly.

GOMENASAI

Th real question is; why is sourhern europe such a shithole compared to northern europe today? I've seen gomorrah, naples is literally rio de janeiro tier

But my grandparents are from Norway and Denmark.

It is the future of all civilizations
Power fluctuates

no fuck off d/c kikle

It's funny how northern europeans make fun of niggers going WE WUZ when they do the exact same not realising 99% of european contributions were italians,greeks and spanish,aka the meds.

sage

To me, white just means European because it feels weird to refer to myself as a European when I've never even been there.