ITT: embarrassing celebrity interviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoFst-OD0ks
youtube.com/watch?v=JjOKIzWpddI
youtube.com/watch?v=frI_BUkH5OY
youtu.be/Gk3TxOnqyCA
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just from seeing the still I know that is from his interview about Drug Courts with Hitchens.

For a man so opposed to faggotry, Hitchens certainly raped that ducking faggot live on TV.

Peter Hitchens is a faggot.

Link

>ever debating with peter hitchens

>not loving Morality Man

Kill yourself profligate.

Chandler did nothing wrong. If he wants to drink himself to death, that's his god-given right.
You conservacucks only interfere with other people's lives because you have none of your own.
Also fuck Sup Forums bunch of faggot ass kikes.

Hitchen was wrong (again) on this but when Chandler started telling the woman with the opposing view she was wrong too it just got embarrassing for him

And then you'd go away

>"y-yeah very funny you talent-less broad
>you disrespectful slut
>"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE"
>"I GO ON YOUR FUCKING TRASH SHOW TO HELP YOUR FUCKING RATINGS AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?"
>IF YOU DON'T KILL YOURSELF BY 12 O CLOCK MIDNIGHT I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY."

Would this have worked?

>video game larping faggot

I bet you have a kekistan flag hanging in your room, don't you queer?

No.

>muh lack of will-power

He was advocating for weaker drug laws and sentencing. That is harmful to society. If he wants to kill himself fine, but don't push that shit on others you fucking degenerate.

So you admit that homosexuality is harmful to society?

>that's his god-given right.
Suicide is illegal almost everywhere and it's a sin.

>hurr durr u fukin' degenerate

Shouldn't you be oilin' up momma's ass with Crisco Billy Bob?

Being on this website is a fucking sin. Go to bed, you've got church in the morning, godboy.

>Suicide is illegal almost everywhere
Assisted suicide exists in many places, not that it matters, since suicide of any kind is not equivalent to drug use.
>and it's a sin.
If you want a theocracy, move to Saudi Arabia.

youtube.com/watch?v=FoFst-OD0ks

>responds to retard talking about a god given right
>hurr go live in Saudi Arabia

I wasn't aware that god-given right is not a religious statement,
>Assisted suicide exists in many places, not that it matters, since suicide of any kind is not equivalent to drug use.
"If he wants to drink himself to death, that's his god-given right"

Why can't liberals argue?

Everywhere belongs to Christ, faggot. You will learn that sooner or later.

For your sake, I hope sooner.

>hey Ellen here's an Xbox360 along with a copy of Fallout 3.

There's nothing to argue, you faggot jam your heads up your asses the moment someone drops a logic bomb on your ass. Or you start spamming bogus "studies" which the mods should really be banning you faggots for.
It's literally no different than spamming 'NIGGER' over and over.
Go chug some more kool-aid out of the grand wizard's cock.

>doesn't realize the covenant of god means being who you are
>faggot thinks a book full of jewish lies is the way everyone should live their lives

It's funny how Sup Forums full of shameless anti-semetics, still bray it up like good little goys.
You faggots will never win your little "war".

Man, the threads after this incident were fucking GOLD.

They're too busy feeling bad for minorities

>the covenant of god means being who you are
Says who?

Yeah you're right, you better start sandniggering it up faggot. No more bacon for grandpa.

I know you're in here Hitchens you ugly jew faggot.
No one else would talk about such a pointless interview that was a waste of air time to anyone who wasn't a junkie.

I'm not religious.

>liberal argumentation techniques

Is Christopher in here too? Go fuck yourself faggot.

Hitches has literally zero background in medicine. What reason do you have for accepting his position over doctors who need to have at least a decade of work+education in said field?

I'm not British either.

>over doctors who need to have at least a decade of work+education in said field?
Does that training also include criminology and economics?

Do you have a peer-reviewed study saying that addiction is not real? If you can't answer this question then do not reply to my post.

hi :3

>it's okay if you rob people at knifepoint so long as the medical community calls it a disease

>He was advocating for weaker drug laws and sentencing. That is harmful to society
Literally all evidence disagrees with you

You couldn't have possibly thought that was an argument

Are you dare I say triggered?

im pretty sure he has read studies and researchedin the field he's arguing in.

Which is exactly what fucking doctors do only they have to pay to get a certificate in the end.

>You couldn't have possibly thought that was an argument
Is this an argument?

>Brings up a non-sequitur

You can just admit you're trusting your feefees over academia. It's not exactly a fringe position these days.

Well, firstly the medical community does not make moral judgements, so no they wouldn't say robbing someone at knife point is okay, just like they don't say whether actions of addicts are okay or not. Murderers often have severe psychological problems, which helps to explain their behavior, but nobody claims it excuses it. We do have evidence that addiction exist and is visible in changes in the brain, that doesn't mean addicts can do whatever they want.

Well this thread fucking failed. I just wanted to see some cringe interviews but you guys had to get into an unrelated argument.

Remake the thread op, it has potential.

And once again christcucks derailing another thread, how come your sky gandalf didn't smite you all yet?

Facts and statistics have been BTFOing conservative policies so thoroughly for 25 years that conservatives literally had to resort to telling people that basic science is unreliable and actually part of a massive invisible conspiracy out to get them. They're unfathomably stupid

>does not make moral judgements
Exactly, so they can't possibly be the wholly authoritative word on legislation, as implied by:
> What reason do you have for accepting his position over doctors who need to have at least a decade of work+education in said field?

>We do have evidence that addiction exist
This is a strawman, though. I never said addiction didn't exist.

The notion of addiction not existing was the original non-sequitur.

Yeah, totally. Can you believe those idiots think you can't change gender by chopping off a dick and making a wound in its place? Bloody bigots.

Can you find me a source that says doctors have come to a consensus that cutting your benis off makes you female? I don't think you understand the difference between sex and gender.

Watched this a bunch of times...
I think it was a total misunderstanding. She did kind of cuck him;
but he's been playing that character for years--so I think she was
kind of trying to go on with it...her fault was confusing character with reality. His fault was taking on too many cuck roles...He was out of character; she thought he was in his cuck character...So he got defensive because he's trying to break free from that.

>difference between sex and gender
This difference isn't legitimate, it was created by some feminist social studies tard like ten years ago and it's been repeated to the point of people taking it seriously, for no real reason.

You're not even arguing your point anymore because you realize it's retarded. Doctors have never said that you can alter your sex. A man cannot become pregnant no matter how much he thinks he's a woman. Literally no one holds this position.

>26
Motivating desu

I'm not the same guy, don't make assumptions.
>Literally no one holds this position
No one smart, but there are many people that do. You would be accused of being a bigot for what you're saying.

POST FUCKING INTERVIEWS JESUS CHRSIT

By SJWs who I do not fucking care about. Sure, no one reasonable holds that position. I'll shift my goalposts f@m.

I don't think it's even acceptable to say tranny men aren't real women on television at all, and that's where most people's understanding of everything comes from. Canada just made it illegal to call someone by the wrong pronoun. This shit isn't just coming from retards on Tumblr, people in high influential positions are pushing it to. The medical and science fields do have a PC problem to an extent, I don't know how deep that goes though.

Seconded

Fuck. I come here after a year and it's not just Sup Forums but some type of hideous hybrid beteen them and legit conservative christians, how and why have they invaded this board? I just anted to see some cringey interviews and I'm seeing 'hurr drugs r bad' retardation from basement dwelling virgins. Damn shame.

Anyway this was awkward as fuck but old

youtube.com/watch?v=JjOKIzWpddI

youtube.com/watch?v=frI_BUkH5OY

what was cringey about that other than their lame jokes? two deadpan guys shouldn't goof around together

youtu.be/Gk3TxOnqyCA

Hey, let's ask Martin Short about his marriage, forgetting that the wife is dead!
Idiotic hosts. He took it like a champ.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

you can't just blame the hosts. they're merely reading talking points off the cards they've been given

Yeah, you're right.
Still, they look idiotic, even if it's not their fault.

>420 blaze it

Kill yourself degenerate

I'll be honest, I thought Matthew Perry did very well in that interview. He just grew irate about the British format of debate where the moderator doesn't stop panelists from talking over each other and he faced the master of breathing while talking, Peter Hitchens.

Perry was discussing how drug courts work for addicts while Hitches was saying the problem with drug courts is that they give leniency to people for being irresponsible with their drug use. Perry actually brings that they were discussing two different issues up late through the debate.

If anything, it was Jeremy Paxman that was the supreme faggot for moderating that debate like garbage.

>Do you have any objective evidence to back up your position
>uhhh... Yeah my experiences
>that's the exact opposite of objective. Its subjective.

Hitchens fucking destroyed that filthy addict.

>>doesn't realize the covenant of god means being who you are
The words of you know GOD in bible dosnt meantion bullshit like that anywhere.

>first hand experience isn't evidence

Obviously its not objective evidence.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>sin
whats a sin
there are no sins

Libertarianism was a mistake.

That one when a e-celeb came rambling during an actor/musician podcast about his health insurrance and conspiracy theories

youtube.com/watch?v=GrsJDy8VjZk

>how and why have they invaded this board?
I'm not memeing you: It's because Trump won. They saw it as validation for their idiocy and went hog wild.