HAPPENING: Beijing Crosses Washington's 'Red Line' in South China Sea

CHINA JUST SENT A BIG FUCK YOU TO OBAMA, U.S. CONFIRMED FOR WEAK.

>The Chinese military appears to be dramatically increasing its presence around a key island in the South China Sea, sending a strong message to Washington.

>As Beijing continues its land reclamation projects in the South China Sea, Washington has remained adamant about one island in particular: Scarborough Shoal. Located northeast of the Spratly archipelago, it is claimed by China, Taiwan, and the Philippines, and the US has maintained that any attempts to militarize the shoal would cross a "red line."

>While China has maintained a small presence of two or three maritime security vessels around Scarborough Shoal, that number has escalated in the last few weeks. US officials familiar with intelligence reports tell the Washington Free Beacon that there are now over a dozen Chinese ships in the area.

sputniknews.com/asia/20160812/1044182190/scarborough-shoal-red-line.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
youtube.com/watch?v=UW7EnixZVNI
youtube.com/watch?v=zkzWyOaS8kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut off their imports.. easy peasy

We should drop LSD into their water supply and Bluebeam them into mass psychosis.

Obama isn't going to do anything.

They wouldn't have even done this in the first place this if they actually thought America would retaliate.

Right now, the only thing standing between China and full control of the South China Sea is... Vietnam.

This is classic chink push-pull tactics. First they push, then they get some response and they pull back. Then they push again somewhere else. It's like a constant pre-war situation they're trying to maintain in order to militarize the region completely with time.

The reason it works so well is because it's difficult to counter without looking like an overreacting aggressor yourself.

>muffled "fortunate son" plays it the background.

All China has to do now is pull their own Gulf of Tonkin in the South China Sea and they can take it all. The Scarborough Shoal, the Spratly Islands and maybe even Taiwan (which China still considers a province).

Maybe it will take thousands of Chinese paratroopers descending from the sky and landing on one these islands for the world to finally wake up to the threat of China.

We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out.

Oh shit, time to call them with the red phone and express deep concern

Its called "It Ain't Me", dumbass newfag.

>sputnik shit
>red lines coming out of of their wherever

I thought it was Senator's Son?

They're only doing this because they know the US isn't going to start a war in the middle of a presidential election

I'd love to see a Pacific war 2.0 desu

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

You best be just pretending to be retarded, leaf.

I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

They're only doing this because they know the US have been total bottlers since Vietnam. Case in point: Georgia. Ukraine. Detroit. There is literally no conflict yanks can't run away from

you where the last ones to help ukraine against russia, why didnt u do it this time?

youtube.com/watch?v=UW7EnixZVNI

Taiwan reunification with China will be the key in saving Asia from the ravages of World War 3. It will contain WW3 entirely within Europe and the Middle East.

oops wrong thread, oh well sorry.

The Chinese will own California and BC in your lifetimes.

Ya'll stop messing with CCR

That's how we know it's all theatre.

Fucking up China with trade sanctions would be trivial.

Obama won't do shit

>yfw clinton gets elected and she sells California for a $100,000,000 donation to the Clinton foundation

>good riddance

Obama will antagonize the Chinese if it becomes certain that Trump will win, and he will placate to the Chinese if it's certain Clinton will win.

Just think, China will have thousands of tons of scrap metal, that used to be their navy, as a base to dredge up more sand to build islands on.

They are poisoning their own water supply so they are doing it for us. We should just do is stop importing from there. They will either come back like the whimpering dogs they beat to death or consume their country in pollution.

Yeah conventional forces using guerilla warfare half the time with a no surrender attitude and worse. And they'll have India, Russia and Iran on their side. So maybe some winter death and Iraq 15.0 to top it off. Sounds super.

The only answer.

It is that easy

But you won't because you are cucks

Taiwan better watch its ass

It works so well because no one has any balls to stop them from doing it

>stop importing Chinese goods
>they are forced to go full war economy to stop revolution
>start ww3 to keep their economy going

Chinese bro knows whats up.

Why do you think that? Just to leave a problem to Trump as a "fuck you?"

Im ok with this.
You think she will sell it to mexico or china?

makes sense

next couple months are gonna interesting

Trump can take care of it, he'll give em Taiwan and they will pull back on their nine dash line and everyone will be happy

I hope so. Too bad i'm going to miss it. Just got out this year.

He won't do shit either way. You might as well pick out a nice condo in the South China Sea now. Maybe one of those ancient maps is in your 4' x 5' family blockhouse showing your rightful ancestral land is on one of those new islands you dredged up.

>red line
lmao

This. Their building islands to claim trade routes and they're literally starting to colonize Africa. Meanwhile Europe is heading down the road to total collapse and the US is teetering on the brink.

We're going to wake up to a Chinese blitzkrieg one day.

China I hope. They don't fuck around with immigrants.

The Chinese must be an incredibly hateful people to move their largest city across an imaginary line in the South China sea.

I thought it was called teenage wasteland?

Had to move, air was too shitty. everyone was dying

India would never side with China. It's more of a friend of a friend agreement because of Russia. Even if it was more India would rather stay friends with Britain and the US than china. You forget China went to war only 50 years ago with India.

I thought it was CCWR

Ww3 seems impossible. I mean, why would anyone start a war when nukes wipe out everything?

Clearwater is one word in their name

also the name of the city where Scientology is headquartered

>nukes wipe out everything
thats not how it works

>I thought it was called teenage wasteland?
hahahaha i kekd

Exactly, why would anyone fight USA when we have nukes, unless we just try to help someone out or protect them like in vietnam or korea

Being this new

>why would anyone fight USA when we have nukes
lol do you even know your own history?

When have you guys not been at war? I know the US just picks fights with poor people and not actual armies, but plenty of people are willing to fuck with the US.

>sputnik
Sure

If it really came to war the US would push China's shit in so hard they'd vomit it...at sea. They couldn't possibly hope to invade the mainland, I don't think even the defense of Taiwan is viable nowadays. China would be cripped because muh trade but their territory would be left untouched.

How does it work then?
>american navy completely destroys china's navy.
>china retaliates by nukeing our fleet
>nuclear war ensues.

>born to early to explore the world
>born to late to explore the universe
>born just in time to get drafted into WW3 "It ain't me edition"

WWIII TO START IN CHINA SEA ON 14TH AUGUST, GEORGIA GUIDESTONES AND KEK CONFIRM!

what, how does a nuke work? you really shouldn't be talking about nukes if you dont know how they work

Nah, WW3 starts in Ukraine this weekend.

I know the effects of a nuke, which is total destruction.

I knew it, they kept a few nukes and they're gona take back ukraine and make it great again, not crimea tho

>Obama's red line
Where is it again?

Reup

or is that after Trump gives them their nukes back?

Really? I noticed some of the scanner threads reporting strange activity and RT was taken down too...

I find the timing just after Erdogan visited Putin to be suspicious.

We had a few Ukraine thread today, go read them.

>if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if china wants war we-we-we'll give them some okie doke.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkzWyOaS8kU

dems orientals aint gona fall for that

are we gonna get to walk thru the rice fields of china burnin down chink villages and searching for weapons?

>they don't know Sup Forums memes
Fuckin plebs

The US would need a better concession in order to not appear weak.

Stopping hostilities for clay sends the message that if the hostilities resume, you get more clay.

We would wind up with a situation like north Korea, except every concession we make, china becomes more capable of waging war.

Why not prove yourself strong and join the military faggot?

Obama won't do anything so who cares?

they 'own' taiwan anyway, i never looked into why we help them. plus the waterways would be international waters again instead of china trying to control them. works good for everyone

no it's fortune tellers son

Stupid amerilards. IT'S IN THE NAME FOR GOD'S SAKE! Imagine if Trump was president. He would probably nuke them like a retarded mong he is.

I cant wait till school starts again.

I like where your heads at kid.
4040 North Fairfax, 7:30am Monday

>india

Says China's number one bootlicker.

Obama is a faggot. Nothing new here.

It's more of a Sup Forums meme desu.

DESTROY THE CHINKS

USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA

OBAMA A BITCH NYUGGUH

Wew

Make #SinkaChink trending

Obongo chongo is weak on policy.
He told syria not to cross a line, it did, nothing happened.
He told russia not to cross a line, they did, nothing happenend.
He has told north Korea the same thing with same results.
He has undermined the us military power. He is seriously such a nigger chicken cuck who has ruined my country.

>it aint me starts playing again

Mfw when battlefield 4 irl
Mfw when I just joined the marine corps
Mfw when I have no face

putin should just nuke the middle east while obongo is golfing.

>Chinese military does something in the Chinese sea which happens to be in front of China
Oh no somebody call the world police

>I never looked into why we help them
They don't "own" Taiwan and we help them because of the Taiwan relations act. Prior to that there was Sino-American mutual defense treaty up until 1980.

Its clear Obongo isn't gonna do anything but when Hillary becomes president will she actually retaliate instead of bend over like the current president is doing?

>inb4 trump shills sperg out

>president will she actually retaliate instead of bend over like the current president is doing?
She'll get triggered some do something stupid.