Take summer course at mostly Mexican community college

>Take summer course at mostly Mexican community college
>Everyone is polite and completely cool
You guys lied.

That settles it #ImWithMexicanIntellectuals

What were you expecting from a racist echo chamber?

Most people here don't care about the facts or reality, they just want to be racist.

Thank you for correcting the record

CHI

Ayo homie, lemme borrow your calculadora and telephono for a lil bit.

"Hey guys, I bet a small subsection of a population that is pretty to better themselves, this totally reflects on the whole group and not the self selected one. "
Sage

Y-you too, Burgerkun senpai

We definitely didn't go to the same community college.

Mexicans only really get violent when they have to live near "roody poos"

Just think of the roof Koreans except its alot harder to get them to stop once they start defending themselves

Cholos can be total bro tier though

>live in mexico
>be me
>be cuck
>haven't left my room in 3 months
>open room door
>head to main hall
>open main door
>walk to the entrance
>open entrance door
>see dead dog and and indian shitting himself with a hat asking me if he can cut my tree for shekels

never again

It's not that Mexicans are all that bad persay.
It's that they're not sending their best, they're sending rapists, they're sending drugs, and perhaps a few good people.

youre at a school where you are there by choice and not required by law dumbass. all the shitlords are out on the street slinging dope. only the polite ones are in college

I'm dating a hispanic girl OP and have lived in South America. Generally, they're much more like white people than blacks. I'm not saying all blacks are bad, they're just a different species of human.

We only hate illegals, baka.
But we sure as hell love to stereotype people a hell of a alot

BUILD

Most of these posters are just trying to be edgy and cool.

A

this. i dont have a problem with mexicans. i just want them to fucking immigrate through the legal channels like everyone else so i know im not being subjected to third world diseases when i step out in public because they are up to date on vaccines. and they are loyal to america. and they are going to be productive in society and not just a drain on my tax dollars. i expect that from all immigrants, not just mexicans. every country fucking does this. its basic common sense

Mexico's best here
Parents brought me over as a toddler
Half way through my BS in engineering and homeowner
Am I doing it right?

>mfw I land in Mexico City and I realize how short everyone is.
>Americans are afraid of these people

Im Mexican and here's what's up. If they're in school past 12th grade, they care about their future, even if only somewhat. People like that are generally smarter and more respectful. There's thuggery Mexicans also but it's not like people want you to think
There you go :^)

Wall

yes thank you for your service mexinon. like i said earlier i dont think any educated people are against mexicans in general, thats just dumb. we are against uncontrolled influx of random people who we have no idea about their criminal history or allegiance to the country. lots of these 'migrants' that come through from mexico arent even mexican. they are gangsters from el salvador and honduras

Sup Forums is racist. Of course they will give you worse-than-real statements about Mexicans. a hurr durr. Do you not know where you are??? Some beaners are awesome and others suck just like any other group of people.

>Mexican is a race

thats not what canadian women say about our dick.

have you ever wonder what happends when you go on vacation on yourself?

did you fuck any mexican women? i dont think so becuase you worry more about their height than their pussy.

El que hambre tiene en pan piensa jotito.

Most "Mexicans" are actually Central Americans

So how's being Mexican for you?

OP here. I'm a whit Jew.

>basing your opinion of an entire race based on shallow social interactions
>ignoring statistics
>ignoring how cities/towns change for the worse when spics move in

Of course they're chill, and cool. They get to go to magical white people college, even with their shit SAT score.

>muh dick
Literal nigger

>implying so many fucking implications

No,

>They get to go to magical white people college, even with their shit SAT score
>community college
shut up retard

Only south mexico is like the memes you see here.

There is a huge difference between north, south, oaxaca, and American Mexicans.

You need a BS now just to steal cars and take them to the chop shop?

Fucking auto engineering is getting way too complicated.

is that the best reply you've got? literally using what jamal and tyrone say when called niggers...you'd better shut up

Can confirm. Mexican dicks are superior to any other.

Argies love it too.

wtf i love mexicans now

Many of us don't hate spics or hate them less than our real enemies, the kikes, the muslims, the niggers

>oaxaca

what are these mexicans like?

This vibe transcends race

They are indian manlets

Mexicans are clean people