Team Special Olympics

What does Sup Forums think of Team Special Olympics, a webcomic by Andrew Hussie, known as the creator of Homestuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn-WdEMG6fo&t=12m30s
mrcheeze.github.io/andrewhussie/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do his SJW hangers on know about this comic?

Yes, they jump through lots of mental hoops to justify them

so what do pages get assuming their co-players aren't so shitty that they never manage to develop?
i'd imagine a page of void's only power would be flight from god tier, and instead they just get infinite rungs to climb on their echeladder with exponentially increasing viscosity and vim boosts

does anyone have the edit?

I miss Hussie, not gonna lie.

Where'd he go?

We'll find out when "Behind The Comic" returns.

Into the depths of NuHuss

That's dumb. Everyone was a dumb edgelord teenager at one point. They should be proud he learned better, not try to make it seem like everything he's ever done is perfect.

Looking at you too, Joss Whedon fans.

wtf nigger jokes are still funny what do you mean "learned better"

>learned better
I wouldn't call stuff like Davepeta "learned better". More "lost anything that made him entertaining"

>edgelord teenager
The guy is 36
He would've been in his mid-to-late 20s when he was doing this
He was just making jokes, no matter how offensive, because he thought they were funny

Was he a moderator on the Penny Arcade forums or am I confusing him with someone else?

He posted on the PA forums, but he wasn't a mod.

>My massive Harry Potter fan sister got the new, shitty Harry Potter book and is having a breakdown on how bad it is
Reminds me of how pissed I was after I saw Act 7.

You should see how fans of Bleach, Tito Kubo's finest work are reacting right now.

No they don't

Explain.

>Hi! I'm a bigoted asshole
kys Trump voters

(You)
O
U)

Fuck I am now a #HillaryArtillery

Bleach has reached the point where only Kubo can save the main characters now.

In short order: The new big bad guy is stupidly overpowered, somehow he is linked to every single person who has ever fought him, he has two bodydoubles who are as strong as he is, and he can not only see the far future but can also modify the future itself.

It was literally the same shit we got with Lord English's lackluster defeat and Act 7's rushed non-ending but even stupider because we saw it happen.

imagine if after collide we saw LE defeated by Dave running up to him randomly and dropping him with the Snoopcone sword, because the ULTIMATE sword breaks and reveals it's true form, the Snoopcone underneath.

That's the Juju, the secret weapon all along. The Snoopcone sword.

There's a new HP book?

Shit I am now a #Shill4TheHill

they're the best

the huss got worse with each new endeavor

All he learned was "don't offend your paying customers" with the caucasian debacle. The man has no real job. Shitty zodiac shirts and embezzling money put food on the table for him. He became pandering incarnate, first in it for the (you)s with forum CYOAs, then in it for the money with HS.

For once, having a day job might have actually helped someone be more of a free spirit.

Homestuck is garbage, but I still jerk off to nepeta daily.

Seeing Tekking rage over it was hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=xn-WdEMG6fo&t=12m30s

In the same way that act 7 is part of Homestuck

>Shitty zodiac shirts and embezzling money put food on the table for him
Why do people believe this?
Do they forget he was self sufficient and wrote Problem Sleuth + Homestuck for like 3 years before actually selling shirts on MSPA and never had a job then.

anyone who read 684 chapters of bleach deserves a shitty ending

Well yeah but we weren't expecting it to be THIS shitty
>I'm the ultimate villain and have the Almighty and can see the future and everything that could ever defeat me
>I can even change futures where I've died I'm invincible
>EXCEPT TO A MAGIC SILVER ARROW OUT OF NOWHERE THAT MY FUTURE-VISION DIDN'T SEE OH FUCK

>Deux ex Go Fuck Yourself
Ha.

Let me rephrase

he blows his income on dildos and needs to make up for his budgetary failures by ripping off teenagers

anyone who read 8000 pages of homestuck deserves a shitty ending

Is there somewhere I can find them again? Hussie purged the website shortly after finishing Homestuck.

True

How did you feel?

It's the new play's script, in book form.

cutenaya

That the play where Hermoine is black for some reason?

>for some reason
The reason is that Rowling never explicitly stated she was white, which obviously can only mean she's black.

Ironic, I think Hussie used the same defense

It strikes me as excessively hollow. "A-racial?"

Like, shit nigga really? A-Racial?

He has cancer

Hussie was the Karkuck all along

>mfw the shitstorm when he made a character's alt form "caucasian"

>Hussie, why did you ruin Homestuck?!
My motives are... complex

Makes me wonder why all the Tumblr fans started following a series by a FUCKING WHITE MALE in the first place.

>Ironic, I think Hussie used the same defense
>It strikes me as excessively hollow. "A-racial?"
>Like, shit nigga really? A-Racial?

To be fair the characters are abstractions and also in-story Aliens that came from Space/Sburb.

Why aren't you complaining that the Problem Sleuth team wasn't depicted Caucasian or officially stated as negros, ect?

>Why aren't you complaining that the Problem Sleuth team wasn't depicted Caucasian or officially stated as negros, ect?
Problem Sleuth was FULL of Ethnic Cheer.

It just bugs me that characters drawn in comic as white now have like 50% of their fanart show them as brown, when brown skin very obviously does not fit with their designs

Like the Trolls have gray skin and they get fanart showing them with gray skin, why do I gotta suffer through Dave being a giga nigger just cause Tumblr wants to seem progressive

>Making a joke makes you an edgelord
You're the one that sounds like a teenager, senpai.

Yeah, thank goodness Hussie "grew up" and made mature non-hurtful, non-triggering, non-funny jokes.

Nothing says "Adult" like only using safety scissors

When exactly did Dave turn from a funny coolguy into a whiny pansy?

user like less than 10% of the fanart depicts them pure blank paper-white skinned despite that being their canon depiction. Giving them CAUCASIAN skin doesn't mesh with their incredibly stylized designs as abstractions anymore than going full giga-niggra

But people are just gonna draw what they like and see themselves in the characters

It's not so much them drawing them black as drawing them ABSURD and so different for the sake of D.I.V.E.R.S.I.T.Y that they may as well not be the same character at all. Not only do they not mesh the designs, they disregard them altogether just to call it "Dave" or "Rose" when it just looks like a fat black woman cosplaying poorly or something.

Case in point, instead of getting a recolored character we get this. That's not racial fanart, it's full on AU.

I can't wait until this election is over.

You need to go back.

mrcheeze.github.io/andrewhussie/index.html
Don't use it for amateurish trolling.

Fucking hell I cant believe that Hussie has completed classpect and that he knows what mages and doom do but he wont tell us
Why wont he release it to the public?
What is he waiting for?
Whats holding him back?
Why cant we fucking know???

>Internet Advertisement Adventures
Jesus Christ do I love Hussie's misadventures.

Remember when Huss was funny

What went wrong?

He tried to start being more family friendly and nonoffensive and things lost any edge or entertainment value as a result

I've just read it yesterday, it was priceless.

Not enough Jade is what

You mean Jade "Pregnancy Maniac" Harley?
Jade "I Like To Breed" Harley?
Jade "Force This Fetish" Harley? :--DDD

Exactly. The comic would be highly improved if act 7 ended with her pregnant at that picnic scene sitting in Dave's lap

Well yeah. That implies Jade got a happy ending and no davekat, which improves a lot

The "jade is trans" people would riot

I think they all consider it a "mistake" of Hussie's and something he's "moved past".

So would the trans dave people, who are more annoying

>Never seen a ghoul before, smoothskin?

Shame, because Jade would join the brotherhood

thats another pro

Yeah but we'd still get hairy jade brcause something something can't reach her legs bullshit

Good. Maybe they'd leave.

With her in it it'd be the motherhood of steel.

oh my christ these are disgusting

>learned better
He certainly didn't learn how to tell a story

>never explicitly stated she was white
Yet the book does

honestly i never got this
mtfs tend to put a lot of care into/stress out over their appearance as much as or even more than cis girls

>vitiligo
ALWAYS gotta give someone vitiligo
to be fair I've known a couple people with vitiligo, which is more than I can say for whatever the fuck is up with Roxy

confused, mostly

You're confusing actual trans people with ugly tumblrites that want to be special.

Jade is a shitty non character that doesn't deserve shit.

Hussie already disproved that by saying Dave and Karkat prefer to get fucked by the other than do the fucking themselves, and you kind of need a dick for that.