Why do struggling, less-educated whites seem to relate so well to an arrogant, self-proclaimed billionaire...

why do struggling, less-educated whites seem to relate so well to an arrogant, self-proclaimed billionaire? do they see his obnoxiousness as a sign of earnestness? is around 40 percent of white america actually that stupid and gullible to white identity politics? and is it ok with them when he insults our prisoners of war , the disabled , military vets, women , latinos and every other non white under the sun? ( i thought the POW thing would strike them as unpatriotic since conservatives are cucks to the intervening military industrial complex )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trump supported the Iraq war
>Obama's disastrous foreign policy didn't contribute to the rise of Isis
>Occupy democrats

Yep.

When did Trump hold office that allowed him to support the Iraq war? Was Trump in the senate? Will 2016 be his 2nd presidential term? A citation would be nice.

Trump said in 2006 that he never supported the war.

Trump voters are wealthier than Hillary voters

I hate seeing the lower class demonize republicans because they have successful white supporters.

because they're religious conservatives and they'll always vote for the anti-abortion republican candidate

Non-struggling tech worker here with two STEM degrees.

I support Trump because political correctness is about to get me fired from my job for being a white male and replaced with a PoC who doesn't know what a variable is but is getting hired as a developer.

Wasn't/Isn't Trump opposed to the war in Iraq?

They like his plan to keep out illegal immigrants because unlike the pompous liberals in the northeast, they actually have to live with these people. They don't have gated communities that stay homogenous based on the necessity of wealth.

Occupy Demonrats is referring to one quote of Trump where he said "I suppose I do [support the Iraq War]" a few months before, but most of the time, late 2003/early 2004, he's been against it, even if only due to economic concerns. Yeah, OD is full of shit.

You answered your own question.

They're struggling. They're unable to find jobs that pay them enough to sustain themselves.

Trump appeals to them because of his opposition to free trade deals that have seen a lot of manufacturing get outsourced to countries like China, Mexico et al.

They're also sick of the typical "politician" who has to rehearse what they say before saying it - Trump is unhinged and while a lot of us look at that with shock, his supporters see that as a sign of strength - a sign of someone who can get things done.

Whether he's going to act in their best interests given his history as a conman is debatable, but that's just my take on why I think he's appealing to those people.

If Iraq had anything to do with The Islamic State in Syria, it's when we knowingly armed AQI and the Salafists under Hillary Clinton's State Department and Barack Obama's Presidency, which merged to join ISIS as we know it today, headquartered in Raqqa, Syria.

They demonize those "wealthy white supporters " because they convince millions of Amerifats to vote against their own economic interests with wedge issues like fag marriage and MUH fetus removal

>Trump supported Bush's disastrous war in Iraq
Okay he did, but he didn't vote to go into war unlike Hillary Clinton.

>Trump appeals to them because of his opposition to free trade deals that have seen a lot of manufacturing get outsourced to countries like China, Mexico et al.

Remember these are the same voters who voted for establishment republicans to run the country into the ground for the last year and have been the major reason for those trade deals and outsourcing of jobs . That is all to blame on globalist republicans that have dominated the political sphere in America for the last 40 years since Reagan

Trump called the decision to go into Iraq the worst decision a president has ever made. He said that in South Carolina in front of a republican crowd.

Le bump bump

Not refuting anything you said - but it's similar to democrats voting for Bill, Gore and Obama before rooting for Bernie.

It's always been a case of voting for the lesser evil - and in the mind of a lot of now-Trump supporters, the Republican for their reasons, was less evil than the Democratic rival.

That's why there's a lot more enthusiasm for Trump in comparison to, for example, Mitt Romney.

Again I could be wrong so if you have anything to add feel free to do so!

oh yeah well in 2002 he said "i guess" when howard stern asked him if he supported invading iraq

>liberals demonize white men in every possible way for years
>use white middle class tax money to fund social welfare programs that whites will never use, and would probably not be approved for even if they did need it
>blame white men for everything and actively encourage hiring lower skilled minorities over white men, just because they are "poc"
>wonder why whites are voting for the party that isn't spending every waking minute insulting them

Democrats are not "anti white " meme

Republicans just pander to white xenophobes

The far left is certainly anti white men
A large majority of those people identify as Democrats.

I support Trump because I'm edgy and it makes me salivate thinking about reading the headlines and peoples comments after Trump wins.

Christmas will have come early.

If you see economic interest as the driving force behind your vote you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
yes

Care to explain why I wouldn't vote what's best for the average citizens and not billionaires ?

>why do struggling, less-educated whites seem to relate so well to an arrogant, self-proclaimed billionaire?

Anger. They're so angry that they just want to see the world burn, and Trump is the only one who lights it on fire.

The arrogance is the very thing that's attractive about Trump. A perfect example is the whole "Obama+Hillary founded ISIS" meme. It's something that someone would say who is filled with anger and who wants to lash out at those in power. Trump is the only person who lashes out like that, and his supporters love every second of it.

The anger may be justified. Poor whites have taken a huge beating -- they never recovered from the recession that started 8 years ago. 8 years is a long time to have life shit all over you.

It's just people whose quality of lives is declining due to waning American dominance and job outsourcing reacting towards the constant barrage of condescension and hatred towards them in the liberal media and in general in culture.

When Trump popped up a year ago or whenever it was it seemed very obvious to me that he was going to be a big thing. Just look at the demographics today, look at the general feeling in the culture, it should make sense.

Politics are never about anything rational, there is no point trying to analyze why people vote in terms of logic.

no he didn't

Why does Trump flipflop so much? youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

The main issue here is that you believe that Donald Trump supporters are struggling, lesser educated white people. You say this simply as a personal attack on the people who have a differing opinion to you. The biggest problem we're facing today is nothing to do with corrupt or lying politicians but is instead everything to do with corrupted and lying citizens who attack every dissenter because they feel that they are objectively right on a subjective thing. No wonder everywhere is so fucked, when all people do is concentrate on the rhetoric of a handful of people and not on actually attempting to be the change they wish to see. Pathetic.

>Shillary literally voted for Iraq but it is somehow Trump's fault

Obama is the founder of ISIS and here is the 2012 document that details why we support them:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>hurrr he has more than me so he only cares about rich people and wants to pee on me

Yet you Bernie fucks support a man who spouts Marxist bullshit yet spends over half a million on a new summer pad and a brand new Bugatti.

Oh look, more lies with no sources. Why are these uneducated Hill-billies so retarded?

We need someone who will actual use the entire might of the United States instead of being a yes man to the globalist agenda.

lol why the fuck does ctr even try? trump said "i guess" on howard stern once. and that's somehow worse than shillary actually voting for it. eat shit. glad to be wasting the jew shekels by replying.

Trump is a good man who loves the country and understand what we need to do

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

Lol when these dank memesters make this shit, do they just close their eyes and plug their ears to make sure they don't catch a glimpse of Hillary VOTING for the war