A whore who slept her way through college

>a whore who slept her way through college
>murderer/burglar
>enables and fucks a psychopath
>tacky taste in clothing

Why do women like this character so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=36m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Everyone loves a villain

>Nope
>So's Catwoman
>So's Catwoman
>Pic related

3/10, try again.

You just listed all the reasons

Bullshit introduced later.

>murderer/burglar

Burglar, but never a murderer.

>enables and fucks a psychopath

He was crazy before she met him. If anything, he enables her.

>tacky taste in clothing

Chick uses a giant mallet and pop gun. Being tacky/corny is her whole thing.

yes for the first one

>nope
She did though
>so's catwoman
Catwoman never murdered anyone and batman is generally helpful

because she's a damaged woman
and damaged women relate to her
in the sense they like a man who beats them

See

>women
>not the edgy teenagers who only care about boobs
>not everyone on Sup Forums, home of sexually-repressed landwalruses

As a lady I can 100% confirm this is the reason

>introduced later
Still happened.
>Burglar, but never a murderer
She killed a bunch of kids before her ongoing started. And in her ongoing I recall her slpitting some chicknin half over a fence

> a whore
nuh-uh. That's her old origin story. that was written by a MAN so it doesn't count.
> murder
violence is just her response to a man's world, she's speaking the language of patriarchs
> Joker
and she's overcome that, she's outgrown a bad boyfriend and now she's her own woman, so it's a positive message to other women trapped by oppressors in relationships they don't need
> tacky clothes
her clothes are cool, you just don't have good taste. I bet you don't even read magazines.

>only edgy teenagers care about tits
What world do you live in?
>Sup Forums, home of sexually-repressed landwalruses
Projecting much, tumblr?

Waifu fags and character fags are able to justify the shitty actions of the characters that they obsess over

Harley is a way for Girls to get in touch with their inner crazy-whore.

>Nope

>Catwoman never murdered anyone

I guess Black Mask killed himself then...

Holy shit. This just made me realize that I'm pretty damaged. I need a tattoo that says it on my forehead to let everyone know how messed up I am.

Because she's ditzy/dumb

youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=36m18s

cognitive dissonance, or just flat ignorance on the character.

No fuck you fuck thia retardation this turned mad love from being one of the best comics ever to fucking trash and the sooner we all pretend it never happened the better.

>she killed a bunch of kids before her comic
That was a dream. Don't act like you don't know that user.

Female Power Fantasy.

user was right
He said that wearing damaged on your forehead was going to start being used to refer to anything to on the nose this is not quite the same thing but its the first step on the path.

It was real, user.

Nothing you said makes Harley a bad character.

>she's outgrown a bad boyfriend
You mean an arc that is taking to long to return to the status quo.

>Never referenced again in her comic or any other comic
No it wasn't.

>Girl I have feelings for changed her facebook name to Harleen Quinzel
What do

Whoa. Fucked him so hard that his shirt changed color.

She obviously doesn't actually read cawmicks. Call her out on her casualness.

Dress up as Batman. You know the rest.

>retardation

It was perfectly in character. She's a whore.

Nah, it's retarded because it's literally impossible to get your doctorate that way.

She never should have gotten that low grade to begin with she should not be some genius psych but she should at least be competent. (And i would still rather genious then idiot)

When was this established?

Denial will get you nowhere.

Mad love
Ruined an otherwise perfect comic

Don't do that man, imagine what it'll do to your mother?
Why, I imagine poor old Mom's gonna freak...

>Still happened.
You could say that about Sins Past or any other bullshit retcon.

Mad Love. You know. Her origin story. Written by her creator, Paul Dini.

>her creator, Paul Dini.
but her first appearance ever was in BTAS. Did Dini write that episode or is HQ a creation of Timm?

except it wasn't "introduced later" it was literally the first story ever told explaining her origin. Her sleeping with professors in college is not a "retcon" Her NOT doing so is.

Dini wrote that? Really?

Her first appearance was "Joker's Favor" which was written by Paul Dini. Yes. He created her.

His name's right on the cover.

>Harleyfags BTFO

Ha ha, suck it faggots, your waifu is a filthy whore! and everything is how it should be

So Dini doesn't know about postgraduate education.

Well not perfect the wire gun thingy was a bit stupid.

But its nothing compared to the stupidity on page 11

And i guess the bit about wanting to be a pop psycholgist was a poor choice to which is good because its on the same page so you can throw it out with the rest.
I was mostly fine with her aims though its not what i would have done but there was nothing that wrong with it.

But fuck that incompetent sleeping her way through med school shit.

user it was stupid but it was not a retcon it was just new information.

And oh god i cant belive im defending the biggest mistake dini ever made

You forgot when she helped Joker torture a child and turned him into a nightmarish creature.

>shit that didn't happen.txt

Not everything should stay the same just what works.
Imagine if aquaman was still fully human.

Somebody should ask dini if he regrets that page

You're the one in Denial.

>harley fan doesn't know Harley's origin story

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

What's with all this denial in the thread when proof has been posted?

>Fuck that sleeping her way through medical school shit

Does Harley really strike you as a competent psychologist?

>She killed a bunch of kids
It never fails. Everytume there's an anti-Harley thread somebody trots this out, as if that oneshot that's not even in continuity somehow defines her character, as if that writer didn't assassinate her character.

>Harley Quin (2000), Issue 8

Harleyfags upset their waifu is used goods.

Yeah its a bit odd.
It was stupid but you cant deny it happened but its over now it is long since retc
Wait shit did they ever auctualy retcon it. If not they need to get on that right fucking now

Yeah actually, she does. She may not be a brilliant one but everything I've seen her in shows that she does have an understanding of the Human mind.

Oh shit I wasn't certain if they kept it for the comic book continuity (since her origin is different in the comics, becoming Harley Quinn during No Man's Land) Haaaa that's great.

Probably because people have actually read comics.

>people denying that Harley is a murderer

Did you know being an accomplice in murder makes you a murderer in front of the law?
Even if we're going to suppose that hanging with Joker all this years she never killed anyone and the kiddies being bombed never happened, still she is a murderer.

>that's not even in continuity

But it is.

Did Paul Dini write her like this? He created her, wouldnt he have a say on the matter or the right to make her backstory?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

He wrote her backstory.

It's right here.

It's not about whether she's competent psychologist but how you literally cannot sleep your way to become a psychologist. There's so much more to it than just grades.

who the fuck wrote this? I bet it was fucking tim, he always projects himself int his kind of shit.

>It was stupid
Why? It fits her character perfectly.

Waaah! The rules of our world stop my imaginary waifu from being a slut!

Grow up kiddo.

There you go she did it for blackmail.
And also to just be accepted into the program.

Still stupid but not as bad as in mad love.

Not really a fan of her going crazy before auctualy meeting joker though.

It seems like nobody can write a harley baclstory without fucking something up.

this seems like pretty retarded writting, and I bet the same faggot that ships batmanxBabs wrote this shit.

It was stupid because harley is a better character when shes a competent psychiatrist nothing amazing but not useless. This is one of the few things her new 52 got right.

>Her experiment went badly and then she was obsessed with the Joker before her internship for a stupid reason
This is stupid

Retarded or not, it was written by her creator.

And it's Bruce Timm that's obsessed with with Batman and Barbara fucking, he's the one who drew that book.

Prove it. Show me a comic that reference it.

Paul Dini her creator. So it's word of god that she's a slut.

>>It seems like nobody can write a harley baclstory without fucking something up.

>The guy who created the character and her backstory can't write it properly

The fuck am I reading? It doesn't matter how badly you want it to be true, Harley is a ratchet skank. Always has been, always will be.

>You guys acting like a woman using her sexuality to get what she wants makes her a bad person or a bad character.

Uh, no? Mad Love is BTAS Canon. The Batman: Harley Quinn one-shot from No Man's Land is her introduction to main continuity.

This issue is written by Paul Dini. Also, do you consider the Bob Kane issues the final say on Batman?

Doesn't mean he has the final say.

She gets her boyfriend killed and has a mental breakdown. That's her origin.

The best harley origin
>an average psychiatrist nothing special to make her stand out from the crowd but enough to be competent.
>goes to arkham because she wants to work on the madest of the mad
>when she goes to work on the joker she falls for him.

You can change the details around but the most important ones are competence (you can make her above average without ruining her but its not ideal) and she does not go mad until time with the joker.

I feel that the whole thing with her being a slut, cheating and shit was just so she wouldn't be sympathetic prior to Joker fucking her mind, or to make it seem credible "she was always fucked up, see? She just needed an excuse!", which removes all fun of her character and the obsession.

>Ha ha, suck it faggots, your waifu is a filthy whore! and everything is how it should be
I dont belive it, Cant believe Paul Dini would write this. But besides her origin in the show was very different from this one.

No he drew it

It WAS. And only in the mainstream comics continuity pre-New 52. And it's stupid.

You need your hand held that badly when it comes to continuity? It happened. She killed kids around the time Forever Evil was going on. No one realized she did it, so it's hard for other characters to casually talk about the time Harley Quinn blew up a bunch of kids. Get over it. She's a villain. It's what villains do.

I agree with this and I'm the one who's been doing most of the baiting of harleyfags in this thread

>Her origin in the show is very different

They adapted the story and skipped over her fucking her way through college because it was a kid's show.

and even if she didn't kill kids, she has killed people, innocent people. She's no saint, why is it so hard for you guys to accept that she's a knob-goblin as well?

>The guy who created the character and her backstory can't write it properly
So aquman should still be fully human and kryptonions should be superhumam without a yellow sun.

Characters can be improved user and the fact is shes better when she did not sleep her way to a degree.

Fuck i dont even care if she slept around she can be the fucking campus bicycle for all i care but she is a stronger character when she earns her degree.

>It happened
But then DC decided it didn't. What do you say to that?