Last time on /who/ville

Other urls found in this thread:

betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.129429686
oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
twitter.com/RichardAyoade/status/886252266545717250
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXEoBtkuA4
twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/886140060885819392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off Sup Forums. The show is about to take biggest left-turn in its history today.

>"I'm a Doctor! But probably not the one you were expecting"

Doctor Who is for Tumblrites. This show is SHIT.

Yep...with a monkey.

>I picked another stupid ape!

>currently the bookies' favorite to win

You know what, why not. If we're gonna destroy Sup Forums, why not just go all out with it and fucking decimate it in a true Cletus Cull desu

Hmmmm.

>next seasons villians are racism and misogyny

>marshallfags and jodiefags will now declare a truce and join prayers against Michaela Coel casting

Wew, what a day

I've never seen her in anything, what's she in? Is she a good actress?

>We will never have a episode where the Doctor goes back in time and meets Anne Frank while she's on the run

betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.129429686

oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor

Never mind, looks like a false alarm on Coel.

>they're art of the dealing us.

i was anti jodie but if its jodie now ill be a little relieved

Yeah. Enemy of my enemy, right?

How the fuck does that shit even happen, did someone just drop like thousands of dollars on her or something

>"I'm a Primate! But probably not the one you were expecting"

>TFW NO ANNE FRANK COMPANION

>wantig to cast a stupid ape and kill the show just to win an internet fight
The absolute state of you

>It.jpg
topkek

Cats did. Fucking cats.

I wouldn't consider myself a cletus by any means but I am profoundly unsettled by this image like it creeps me out it looks shopped

Sup Forums has won so much, this would be an A bomb.

Scaroth reporting in.

Oh my what have I done.
Saw a bit of her show. ChewingGum or something. She's pretty funny. Very animated.
She won't be running far, being deaf, dumb, and blind *

i unironically like kris marshall

Holy shit this is fucking it isn't it, it's cats' masterplan, the fabled "cletus cull", the event he's talked about for ages. He's gonna meme Michaela Coel into being the 13th Doctor and detonate a fucking thermonuclear bomb across all Sup Forumsfags and cletuses with her casting. This is cats' darkest hour

Cats please no you madman think of the repercussions

Well, that was weird. Mordo was rising too, not quite near the top, but rising. Now he's dropped back down.

MASTER POST FOR WIMBLEDON START TIMES FOR ANYONE WHO ASKS WHEN THE REVEAL WILL BE!

Start:
>1:00 PM BST
>12:00 PM UTC
>5:00 AM PST
>7:00 AM CST
>8:00 AM EST

End (according to schedule)
>6:30 PM BST
>5:30 PM UTC
>10:30 AM PST
>12:30 PM CST
>1:30 PM EST

All this information comes from TV Guide UK, those are the start and end times for the UK and US. I don't know EU or AU time zones sorry.

UPDATED FOR UTC SORRY user

id take him over a black or a woman, although johnson from peep show would be hilarious

Me too bud, think he'd make a fantastic Doctor, maybe there's still hope

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

Wimbledon often runs over it's scheduled end. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes past at least 7 BST

>Chewing Gum

From Wikipedia:
>The show features 24-year-old shop assistant Tracey Gordon, a restricted, religious virgin, who wants to have sex and learn more about the world.

Show sounds patrish actually.

EST is the BST
It's so far away

>Fed v Cilic
It'll be over in 2 hours.

i swear to god if this fucking melted faced monkey "woman" takes over...

w-what happened to all the Jodieposting

Jodie brodies where we at

as long as it's not another white dude

Just imagine

Guess I didn't post this here yet.

What are you doing to pass the time for the next 10 hours, /who/?

It was like 2 dudes.

I want to tongue her underboob.

It's because she was frozen in ice for 30,000 years. She's a Homo Erectus.

MOMMY

praying to jayzus that nigger lady doesnt take over

Sup Forums is or brother. Tumblr/Reddit is our enemy

She is literally fucking perfect. She's a great actress too. Fuck. Please let there be a chance.

Peterson new Doctor

h-how big are her areolas

What's happening to his hair, Sup Forumsros?

She looks so much like a man that she probably could only get a homo erectus

AUSTRALIA FAGS

Checked the TV guide, on Channel 7, the Wimbledon mens final finishes at 4am, so we'll know then I guess.

I have no idea if we'll get a Doctor reveal or anything, but I'm sure the second it breaks it'll be everywhere anyway on the net, so not fussed.

Stop this, you're being a fucking retard. Go jack off already and stop trying to make the entirety of the show about a pair of tits.

It starts at 11. It won't go 5 hours.

>tfw to dumb to understand betting odds

I swear I'm fucking trying lads but I just don't get it the numbers seem so random

I already did.

atleast richard ayoade did a nice meme
twitter.com/RichardAyoade/status/886252266545717250

All I know is from other threads is that given

X:Y

If Y is greater than X, that means it is more likely. If X is greater than Y, it is less likely.

Now that's fucking clever

eg: 2/1, if you put in $1 you'll get $2, total is $3.
The bigger the number on the right, the higher the chance of it actually being true. Jodie is currently at 4/9. If you put in $1, you'll get $2.25, total $3.25.

I'm wrong, if you put in $1 you'll get $0.44, total $1.44. Sorry.

If I wanted to start this show, do I have to start at the beginning or can I start at any season?

If you're talking about the new series, you can start at either S1/S5/S8/S10. Those are some of the best starting points, but I think you'll be fine starting anywhere tbqh.

Series 1, 5, 8, or 10 are easy starting points.

For Classic Who, choose what you want.

Thanks. I've wanted to check this show out for months buy never got around to it.

Richard Myaln now a contender. The fuck is going on?

I started with Series 5. I think that's a good place to start.

I have absolutely no idea how to read gambling odds
which one is the best?

I'd be fine with him except for his damn hair. Looks like a wig put on wrong or something.

Some rich folks, probably the Koch brothers, probably the Warren Buffetts of the world, are likely screwing with the delicate Doctor Who economy right now.

Yes, I went S5 first and then S1. S5 is magical.

Is the wimbledon thing just the one match today? Does one game really take 5.5 hours?

please not a black doctor please not a black doctorplease not a black doctor please not a black doctor please not a black doctor please not a black doctor please not a black doctor

Okay I'm going to bed, just wanted to tell you all that Aidan Gillen is the new Doctor

So I don't use Sup Forums hardly at all, and I just happened to stumble upon the doctorwhogeneral wikia, and was so confused for like 15 minutes before realizing it was just Sup Forums.

It used to take days with winner being the last one to die of exhaustion, but now they just shoot the worst performer after 5 hours.

Welcome to /who/. It's a comfy community.

Thanks for telling us.
Now go away.

I'll be 100% OK with a black Doctor. A female one on the other side... Not so much. The only woman who can believably pull it off without a 60% drop in ratings is Jenna.

FUCK OFF.

Very comfy. So comfy we banded together to scare off a female trip be telling her what we'd do in a gangbang and dp scenario if we ever ran into her. Good times.

I miss doctorsgrandaughter sometimes.

i hope bbc realize the huge drop in ratings theyll get with a female doctor. is it really worth the massive drop just to meme Sup Forums

shut up nigger

Johnson would be fucking based.

If it's Hayley Titswell, yes.

Forget black we need a samoan.

Dwayne "the doc" johnson.

Fuck it, you'll all find out soon enough. We've purposely misled some staffers who we know for a fact leak information. We fed them ideas about who the next Doctor is and they took the bait. Some of the names popping up today are the very same. The actual Doctor is "pic related". It's been a huge secret and in a few hours you'll all find out. I couldn't keep my mouth shut though. If you ever saw a time to bet, do it right now. If you can.

>we
Don't think for one second we're all autistic like you guys.

>we banded together to scare off a trip
You guys do that all the fucking time though and it fails miserably.

It's a specially shot short directed by Douglas Mackinnon and scripted by Chris Chibnall. And it's Kris Marshall.

this wait is a right laugh innit

these guys did the whole 'simulated earth invasion' thing before it was cool and it was lame back then too

She actually left though. I remember that shit. It was like 3 full threads of at least 6-7 anons just telling her the most vile things.

THEY'RE ALL HERE

Christmas special titles: youtube.com/watch?v=sMXEoBtkuA4

thats cool af

Kek, that guy is a genius. He left it so open ended we don't know if he's talking about the crazy feminists or the Cletuses.

twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/886140060885819392

He was almost assuredly talking about Cletuses seeing he's a SJW. So it'll be a female Doctor.

ALL HERE

She wants another baby inside her, you can tell.