Actually forced myself to ponder Sup Forums

Actually forced myself to ponder Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

As if anyone ever took Sarah Palin seriously. Get fucked, libshit.

Wasn't that guy an apolitical schizophrenic?

Yeah, and one of his former classmates described him as a radical liberal.

>americans can't joke about getting shot

>on a ticket that received tens of millions of votes
>Gary Johnson and David Duke combined aren't even going to get a quarter of the votes she did

Get kek'ed, pseudoRedPiller

Americans are living in 1984 and Brave New World.

>Libertarian against Obamacare

Fixed for ya, m8

the ironing

/thread

What's wrong with politicians getting assassinated? Keeps them fearful of the people.

:( i just dont want to watch my pepo commit suicide

Jared Lee Laughner shot Gabby since she didn't answer his question about how money can be real if time isn't real or whatever bullshit since he was a mentalist.

Trump jokes about assassinat ions hillary actually commits them

That was such a sad event. Giffords lived and went on to try to get gun control. Totally tragic I wish she died

>retards complain about an off-hand statement by Trump when people who have wronged Hillary Clinton and her husband have been dying in mysterious and violent circumstances for years

This right here.

Hmmm....almost makes you forget about those maps with targets and crosshairs that the demofags were putting out just before the Giffords shooting, doesn't it?

Good goy, please move along now, nothing more to see here.

Glad to hear the DNC will now actively start opposing and denouncing Black Lives Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

because everyone on the inside, all these politicians are the ones who know that the ones assassinated get assassinated by other politicians for their own gain, not by or for the public's interests

What will they say when Trump is killed by a lefty ?
he deserved it ?
Fucking pathetic

People forget that, during the 2008 campaign against Obama, Clinton made jokes alluding to Obama potentially being assassinated like Bobby Kennedy before he's elected. Of course, that's never mentioned anymore.