Simone Biles wins ugliest sheboon ever!

Because of all the apefirmitive action in favor of niggers at the last Olympics in 2012 and now in 2016, Simone Biles undeservedly won the gold medal in the individual all-around competition.

Biles also won the award for the ugliest, disgusting sheboon in the Rio Olympics. In fact, Biles went to the beach to relax and a group of Brazilians pushed Biles into the water like they do with turds of shit. Who could blame them when Biles looks and smells just like a piece of shit?

This favoritism for niggers in gymnastics has to end. Three Olympics ago they changed the rules in gymnastics because niggers couldn't compete with Whites, Chinks, and other races. Now niggers like Biles win back-to-back Olympics since the rules favor them.

What do you think of this unfair judging in favor of niggers in Olympic gymnastics? It's not the Olympic spirit of true competition!

Other urls found in this thread:

gymnasticshq.com/common-gymnastics-deductions-compulsory-levels/
gymnasticshq.com/common-gymnastics-deductions-optional-levels/
youtube.com/watch?v=gKxgfpp8v9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to MARRY and love that cute little chink gymnast!

I would giver her my WANG!

An Italian gymnast made a smug response to it along the lines of "maybe I should paint my face black next time."

I think shes cute

Hhnnnnnnggggg

how are rules changed to favor dindus?

Well you got her In a bad angle, no makeup and bad lighting, she's kinda qt.

someone needs to project murphy her

so fucking edgy breh

This nigger and the spic got picked over the white girl, who had better scores. Fuck USA Olympics and their goddamn nigger loving, feminism bullshit.

Fuck off cucks. She's disgusting.

She's as manly as that ugly Queen Coon in the white house

Not sure what AA there is in Olympics, she was def. the best contestant

is that black pepe?

Shes not bad and shes a good gymnast

Gabby is uglier by far and sucks, alli is cuter though

>that arm to body ratio

Looks like an ape. Not even meming

Stop being a retard. She was really good.

Wtf... You know I'm okay with throwing around words like Sheboon and nigger all day. But to shit post because you simply hate black people is pretty shitty. This isn't storm front.

And of course she tweeted an apology later "I want to apologize with the Americans girls. I didn't want to sound rude or racist. I love Simone and I'm a huge fan of USA gymnastics."

This nigger loving bullshit is almost global now and has to stop. Niggers have strength in some sports because it was bred into them when they were slaves. They have the White man to thank for it.

All the bitches on the gymnastics team are ugly.

I don't think they've figured it out yet, so give them a chance. The only thing that is certain is that it must be rigged because a nigger won. Yeah, Biles was best in the world the last 3 years running also, but those were obviously rigged too.

You know what? Fuck you. Someone dedicates more effort and practice to something than you've ever considered and elevates herself to world champion level, and you're griping because you don't think she's pretty enough, when you're greatest accomplishment was being carried in a heroic raid by your warcraft buddies while you feasted on hot pockets.

Seriously., She's a world class gymnast because of effort. Fuck you.

This. She's been training all her life and won a gold medal for her country. What have you done? Too bad you can't win gold medals for shitposting :^)

She's not the ugliest Sheboon at all

Wait-is she Argentine?

that girl could beat you to death with your own limbs you worthless faggot

>crude bait but effective

Seems to me she did really well with the cards she was dealt in life. Can you say the same, OP?

Agreed. And this apefirmative action has been going on for 80 years. It started in 1936 when (((Hitler))) hosted the Berlin Olympics and the games were rigged so the nigger Jesse Owens would win over the supreme Aryans.

Yeah I can't imagine what the fuck OP must think they get a few extra points the darker their skin is. Blacks have been bred to favor better athleticism in the US for generations stop acting like the only reason blacks win in physical sports is that it MUST be favoritism. Get fucking over yourself OP if you think this shit unless you're a judge and know what they look for in the scoring system then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You misunderstand senpai. It's because Gabby Douglas made a mistake in her final routine in 2012 ans was STILL given the gold. Similar thing this time. Biles wasn't any better than others close in scores, yet Biles won because she's a sheboon.

It's easy to spot niggers like you on Sup Forums. Taking up for sheboons that don't deserve it. I wonder if Biles had to go from gym to gym like Gabby Douglas did because her mom wouldn't pay the training bills. Typical niggers!

She's a got a great ass.

I think she looks like Spike Lee.

>I've accomplished nothing other than being born white, therefor I will criticize others who have accomplished far greater than I because they are a different color

>My greatest accomplishment was falling out of a light skinned vagina

>OP

She's great in gymnastics though

>What have you done?

I served two tours in Iraq and one tour in Afghanistan. Received multiple decorations. What have you done from your mommy's basement?

Even an outright fall is worth .5 at most
You should learn how the scoring works first

Thank you for your service

Sure you have billybadass. I bet you are the type of faggot that gets triggered by hearing fireworks on the 4th of July. "Oh no fireworks! Now I have to go mental and kill my wife and kids!"

Get the fuck out of here you fucking fake navyseal motherfucker.

The scoring seems to be "Well it's between a White, a light-skinned nationality and an American nigger...hmmm...nigger wins!"

That's how the scoring works.

Shit rigged.
Too much money in ad and merchandise revenue for it not to be
Move along folks

I was watching it as well. Simone wasn't doing good in fact I couldn't understand how the russian girl kept getting significant lower scores compared to her.

To be honest they turned the olympic's into a big SJW statement. It should about physical achievements and nothing else. Not some political statement for niggers/muslims/refugees.

POG

LOL

Don't care how ugly she is

she's winning gold for Murica

USA
USA
USA
USA

Ah yes, the jealousy of those that failed ASVAB and hangs his poor, worthless head in shame. You should. Others fought for retards like you to sit home and play video games and fuck your mother.

Atleast she did this.

I definitely see the resemblance

Number 2 is cute

Bach's opening address was one big SJW speech. Might as well make it the SJW Olympics and stop the charade.

You should be thankful cuck, if it wasn't for your american niggers, you'd be on last place along europeans.

It's pretty annoying when faggots who stock shelves at walmart or just collect neetbux try to equate themselves to firefighters, policemen, soldiers, and even doctors, by saying "th-they get paid to do it"

>le SJW boogeyman
The way they score routines
gymnasticshq.com/common-gymnastics-deductions-compulsory-levels/
gymnasticshq.com/common-gymnastics-deductions-optional-levels/

They way you score routines
>i-i think she slipped there!
>that russian is hot!

The delusions of some people

>bootlickers

Lmao love how you just strawmanned doctors, firefighters and police in there too. Good work shitposter.

courtesy of huffington post

Gabby is hot as fuck.

That is a fantastic shoop.

Don't be a fag, be fair
She's not that bad
The other chick is at least 2x worse

Don't be mad at me when the olympics is the one pushing this agenda did you even see the ads?

Check out this one youtube.com/watch?v=gKxgfpp8v9Q

They just scream SJW bullshit.

All judged competitions should be removed from the Olympics.

Here's the Mexican Olympic team - the whole fucking team! What a bunch of worthless people Mexishits are.

Op in what way do the rules benefit Dindus? I'm not being a smart ass I'm legit curious.

That girl's legs are as thick as her torso. Ain't no affirmative action here, she's just a freak of nature.

My ballerina sister assures me that the things she does are not physically possible.

did anyone watch this negress and did she get scores she did not deserve?
Say this bc DM closed comments after letting only one through, which is unusual even for them.

Jesus user, I just lost my appetite...

According to the italians, it's not fair and the judges have now come down in favor of "power" over grace and skill-- in other words, little niglets that can jump like moneys, even if they look like male gorillas while doing it.

something is not right. enough cucks read DM they'd get more than one positive comment to let through.

The judges, as usual, were very harsh on all American gymnasts.

I watched to my untrained eye, she was completely blowing everyone else away.

monkey bastard

Why the fuck doesn't the second one from the left have her hand over her heart? Is she some BLM drone?

They sound butt hurt. It would be logical that power allows some ability you couldn't have otherwise, so who's to say it's not based on that..

Nigger lover

w-what's wrong with her arms

>paying attention to mini cooper tv commercials and political (((narratives))) instead of just watching the actual games
Sup Forums has cucked your brain beyond repair

as for your commercial, what exactly does it prove? the hajib wearing fencer got dumpstered, and so did serena williams. and sorry if a cancer patient recovering and returning to the olympics offends you nigger.

The judges bend the rules to favor the niggers. Look back on Gabby Douglas in the 2012 all-around competition. She made a mistake but the judges overlooked it and she won the gold. Biles wasn't as sharp as some others but was awarded the gold.

It's a SJW agenda now.

Seems like both of them are. No smiles.

Murphy failed me

Mirin lats

It's proves the SJW narrative, also we shouldn't be celebrating people's ethnic or social/political backgrounds.

If anything it should be about human achievement sadly that just isn't the case anymore.

Simon Biles took a shit and her turd was entered in a gymnastics event before the "mistake" was discovered.

Trues story.

She's Catholic. She's a black woman. Gabby Douglass is the sheboon.

Stop, I've already fapped thrice

This. Gabby was the affirmative action inclusion. Simone earned her spot on the team and secured the gold. Sage this petty slide thread.

Glad someone agrees with me. Ledecky and Biles are both based Catholics. I need to breed them.

I saw a Nike commercial featuring a tranny athlete

I will literally never buy another Nike product again

Not like your basement dwelling ass is ever going to do anything athletic

>Whites lose to blacks.
>It w-was r-rigged!

Gosh you're a huge embarrassment. Please turn off your computer immediately.

>Ya I've done stuff
>Don't need proof tho lol just gonna have to believe me
Even if you have, does that entitle you to make those claims? Why should I listen to you over an average citizen? Also, I doubt you understand how the scoring in gymnastics works
>SHIT MAN SHE DID LIKE 5 FLIPS IN A ROW THATS FUCKIN SICK

The game's been changing for a long time. It used to be about skill and artistry, but it's moved to being about athletic and technical performances. Not surprising there are people who prefer the old style of competition. I don't really have much of an opinion on it, personally.

Makes no difference if a nigger is a Catholic or not. It's still a nigger. No religious affiliation can change their shitskin.

Fact!

Hello stormfront.

A little projection there?

Nikes are generally shit for anything athletic

Sup Forums is a satire board right?

E
D
G
Y

threads like this largely are but with some truth hidden within

She's whitewashed as fuck though, apparently she has a massive crush on Zac Efron and tries to flirt with him on social media. She'll probably end up getting BLEACHED eventually like most high profile negresses do.

Shut up you fat fuck, I'd like to see you lift your flabby arms above your head. There is no way you or one of your peasant gene'd offspring will ever be even half the athletic specimen she is.
inb4 leaf
inb4 muh groid

You're welcome anytime to deploy along with me and my unit. You'll find more proof than you could ask for when none of us bother to save your worthless ass. Come on, post your information and I'll pull strings so you can pass the ASVAB for once and serve in my unit.

I love keyboard warriors thinking they can do what I and others do, just to LITERALLY shit their pants and cry for momma like a baby. You'll come home in a bodybag and nothing of value will be lost.

Admit it, you know I'm right. You're a keyboard pussy that's never done anything worthwhile in your life, and you never will. Save the world some welfare and kill yourself.