1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. how to stop being ugly

1. PerĂº
2. You can't, trust me.
You still can increase your other points though

mex
you can't. it's over.

I just have to shave to go from hairy beast to pretty boy face. It's a pretty good feeling.

1. straya
2. just b urself :^)

Other question: would you consider plastic surgery?

I've thought about it a lot and came to the conclusion that I probably couldn't live with the shame of having my face rearranged. So I'll just stay ugly I guess.

Invest into skincare, drink a lot of water, avoid too much contact with the sun, eat homemade food, workout three times a day, get a better haircut, get fitting clothes, go to the dentist to fix your teeth, avoid stress as much as you can.

i agree, can't help but think it'd feel weird as fuck waking up and seeing a face that isn't yours

same
but i'm also poor

Do girls like hairy chests? Is that considered ugly? Im not terribly hairy there but it's definitly enough to make some kind of impression

You guys ugly? I don't believe any of you can be truly ugly unless you have some monstrous deformity.

Clean yourself, get a nice haircut and lose weight.

t. Was called cute when I was little boy, now they call me papi

i was called ugly when i way a boy, a teenager and an adult

You don't need to because every single male in Russia is ugly

You are not ugly, you are designed by Allah.

flag
i started doing some cardio, doing some light lifting here and there, eat more healthy
if you wanna improve your face you just give it more care, i take more showers and clean my butthole as much i can

some really like it and find it's a great turn-on, and some hate it and would never date a hairy-chested guy.

Idk am i ugly?

cuteboi; very average man

date a transgirl OP
then you become straight :3

1. US
2. Just be handsome like me ;^)

heh, just be yourself bro

Nz
You can't cure ugly, but hygiene and grooming accounts for a lot

>implying that's you
You look like a normal person
My qt has a hairy chest and I like it. But the real answer is it depends on the person. Women are Not a monolith

>implying its not

Answer still stands kunt. You look like a normal person. Pls don't beat yourself up.