E
D

nytimes.com/2016/08/12/business/macys-q2-earnings-store-closings.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zz39T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/zz39T

>has absolutely nothing to do with Trump

kek. delusional kids thinking god emperror memes are real.

They're closing the stores because they do far more business on-line.

Oh no , now I can't wipe my ass off with his Trump Ties.

How will I go on with my life?

>Trump products
>not made in America

yeah, fuck that lier

Trump said to stop shopping at Macy's about a year ago and this happens. Meme magic is real

Proof that when companies are desperate enough to openly politicize their stores, the less money money they're making and the more you should short their stocks.

U mad?

All this shilling and damage control

Except the only way to make money is to manufacture overseas

>What are tariffs.

This nigger knows what's up.

Absolute madman and masterful meme magus.

Lots of mad Macy's stockholders in this thread

Aka Shillary voters

Macys has been closing stores for ages.

It's because they're a shit company, not Trump. Go to one and see for yourself. Literally every single worker will try to credit cards for 5 minutes before they will answer any questions or let you check out. They even interrupt your shopping to sell you credit cards.

lmao so Donald was right again, Macy's was gonna bomb. He said don't bother shopping there like a year ago and surprise, look where they are now. The fucking guy is just unstoppable. As this year goes on more and more people and places are getting completely fucking rekt for not siding with him. Guy truly must be god. Add to the already long ass list

What does this have to do with Trump? Almost every other store like Macy's is going in losses because of online competition.

Trump predicted that and shills were laughing at it. Trump wins again and again, just wait until he wins in November. Going to be tremendous

>a businessman making financially sound decisions based on existing laws
The horror.

But mad libs and stock holders. No one buys shit from Macy's online. Why the fuck would you? That would be like ordering from Walmart online. No fucking point!

Macy's is also a shit tier store. But when a businessman with the influence of Donald Trump leads a boycott and then Kek's wrath brings about the strengthening of the dollar because oil went down and the elongated seasons that ruin their seasonal sales period compounds fucking hard.

Stay fucking mad. Don't mess with God emperor Trump and the spirit of Kek.

Because Trump called it. He said they were going to fail hard soon and look what has happened. His boycott probably played a part in their downfall too.