youtu.be/2zoFF4xPK4A
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping man?

1st for jumping man

Is James still cool?

There you are! I was getting worried.

Tell me your dankest secret, /tpg/.

I burnt down my best friends house while he and his family were on holiday.

D E N I E D

I'm into cock, but I identify as straight

Same!

Man I wish they would end the Dougie drama and bring the old coop back. Half the season is done for and we haven't seen Cooper get into action and it's starting to piss me off.

You fuck, I knew it was you!

You can just ask for LYNCHED pics. You don't need to type out a full post to get some.

[Scatting]
Scatman's World

I'm calling out from Scatland
I'm calling out from Scatman's World
If you wanna break free you better listen to me
You've got to learn how to see in your fantasy

Everybody's talkin' something very shockin'
Just to keep on blockin' what they're feeling inside
But listen to me, brother, you just keep on walkin'
Cause you and me and sister ain't got nothing to hide
Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
Tell me 'bout the color of your soul
If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
Then I don't want to hear your stories told
I want to welcome you to Scatman's World

[Scatting]

Everybody's born to compete as he chooses
But how can someone win if winning means that someone loses?
I sit and see and wonder what it's like to be in touch
No wonder all my brothers and my sisters need a crutch
I want to be a human being, not a human doing
I couldn't keep that pace up if I tried
The source of my intention really isn't crime prevention
My intention is prevention of the lie, yeah
Welcome to that Scatman's World

[Scatting]

[Intense scatting]
HEY!

Listen to me...
[Scatting and Choruses until fade out]

MEANWHILE, IN BUENOS AIRES...

WHERE'S MY AXE /TPG/
I'M HUUNGRYYYYYY

dougie is the best character though

Why is the guy in Vegas selling morphine on the streets of 1940s L.A.? Did he go to the lodge too and travel through time?

Hehe

I felt similarly at first, but ever since part 5 I have completely embraced the Dougie storyline, I'm loving every minute of it. It wasn't clear at first, but it is now clear that the emotional core of season 3 is Dougie, so obviously extremely important to the story Lynch wanted to tell, I don't think we'll see Cooper out of it until the final act.

Part 12 or 13 is maybe a possibility.

I am pleasantly surprised by the increase in quality of the past 2 days worth of posting.

I shall go to bed feeling that I am once again compatible with /tpg/. Good night.

youtu.be/2zoFF4xPK4A

not that tv-ratings poster but man these threads are dying out slowly. in some weeks there will be a living tpg thread only on sundays

feels bad, mang.

More like David Lunch lol

He's the key to all of this. He's been pulling the strings for the past 70 years.

I am an Croatian. I do not understand joke of yours.

this show is such a mess. Lynch didnt drink the kool aid, he drank fabric softener or some shit like that I believe.

you don't know what you'\re talking about though

Loving every minute of it and so are you don't lie

had some brie and butter on a couple slices of french baguette /tpg/

it was okay. definitely needed honey. too rich otherwise

you just know they banged

looks like something I'd use to feed my dog

there's nothing wrong with intercourse between two consenting adults, user

Episode 11 is gonna be screened in advance at Comic Con. Generally, only things like this happen if it's something the creators really want a crowd to see, so I figure something huge is gonna happen.

Perhaps Cooper will come back since that seems to be something that would really please a crowd.

>consenting

Keep slurpin' down that cheery pie mang

wish I had a donut right now

Sheryl Lee is wonderful, sweet and CUTE!

I'M GOING TO GET YOU, MICHAEL

Okay?

Not if I get you first, you pedo rapist fuck.

Okay!

>no hello buella fag

Hej Buella...

Lynch, please

epic memes itt

only the best for /tpg/

If that was a gif and he slowly turned to the camera it would be yrev very scary.

WHERE THE FUCK IS NORMAL COOP

DOuige get draft to Vietnam

L'd

>"it ain't coop" starts playing*

Who's the Fortunate son?

he was always cool

In season 4

sonny jim

These threads are cancer.

>Tfw no Shelly/James graphic sex scene

CARNIE JUSTICE

Parts 1-3

>Coop gets memory back
>wants to keep comfy dougie life because its so nice
>pretends to be retarded for the rest of his life
>Drops all bob plot lines.
>The rest of the series is only coopdougie drinking coffee and going to work.

LEAKED IMAGE OF EP10

How come in the season 2 finale The Giant is just chilling in the red room with TMFAP? isnt he against MIKE and all those guys? or does he not give a shit about them besides BOB

The giant just wants to give some clues as does the man from another place. One and the same

I'm calling it
normal coop returns at the end of tonights episode
episode 11 is being played at Comic Con because it's the first episode of the new series to feature normal Coop prominently

Reminder that zero planning went into how these episodes would be released, not even the script is written like a television series.

Part 8 was probably intentional to have before going on a week hiatus but trust me, nobody planned 11 weeks ahead to make sure the first "Cooper" episode would land on Comic Con.

____?

I miss scatman Jon's music, so happy and optimistic not muh dik mup da doo music now.

>inb4 Dougie gets even more retarded

Dogeui get more retarded

Ah hell god baby damn no

WHO MURDERED RUTH DAVENPORT? THE MILITARY?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

The arm squeezed her head off

Wow this metaphor.

any idea if Lynch is trying to secure another season? it seems like so much shit is being introduced each episode that I have no idea how it's all going to get wrapped up with less than half the season yet.

I think it's Lynch venting off some existential old age fear of dementia, cancer, and death.

Dougie CAN'T come back. For the sake of the show's integrity.

Keep Dougie Dumb.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who are going to try to talk about Judy

How does this make you feel?

Something's will go nowhere or dropped but the most important plots will be resolved.

He's in the same position as The Fireman, but instead of a golden uterus, there's a pile of vomit

Lynch is gonna release The return:Missing pieces with all shit storylines unwrapped.

Don't say the young ladys name!

It makes absolutely no sense for him not to come back eventually. Otherwise, what would be the point of still having him if it's only for that silly Mister Bean stuff? If that was all there was to him you could just aswell cut him and focus on the characters that actually matter.

Didn't you listen to the principal? The hobos killed her.

Remember the Australian guy with the plyers?

I'm not sure that's the case. He talks about a bunch of people coming in his house, pushing him down, and asking him his wifes names. That doesn't sound like ghost-hobo behavior to me.

ctfu dougie is the best

HA

HAHAHA

HHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>What's you wife's son name!

What are you looking for? Coop to come back, and stop the evil bad guy and save the universe while drinking a cup of joe? Lynch doesn't owe you any sort of story, and even S2 didn't exactly conform to any happy ending.

Why would he be against MIKE? MIKE is a reformed spirit who's trying to stop BOB, and the giant summons Laura Palmer after seeing BOB's creation, presumably to counter BOB. I don't think he's God himself, I think he's just in charge maintaining the citadel on the sea which seems to keep watch on the different planes of existence.