What's the best sex "scene" in Sup Forums history?

What's the best sex "scene" in Sup Forums history?

Wish this got published

Holy shit, pulled no punches.

There was a pretty cool scene in one of the latest Green Arrow issues.

what's Cyborg's beef? everyone knows Dick is banging Starfire.

Context? We're they just rushing to battle?

Someone post the invincible rape scene

Got you senpai.

ha

They were fucking on his bed.

the idea of 2 supers with strength enhancing powers destroying infrastructure while fucking is already super hot. The dude getting raped and her just riding him takes it to the next level.

I cant remember the issue but when Constintine seduced Chantinelle to get evil back into his body

"The Family that Lays Together Stays Together." R. Crumb.

>No Husk and Angel(?) fucking in midair
>no gif of Dan and Laurie fucking and Archie shooting fire
>no sternako

Dude, Constantine is that good? Damn.

They're responding to an emergency

that was fucking awful

> Sexy arm bar

Welp, time to fap again.

I remember reading this when it came out. Why did people hate it? I never browsed Sup Forums or other discussion at the time.

Well she was desprate to be loved.

the human body does not work that way.
Uhhh so edgy, what a faggot the writter is.

I hate that Batwoman run, other than the Wonder Woman arc, and that sex scene specially.

Maggie and Kate made an awful couple.

because Batman and Catwoman's relationship was always portrayed to be one of mostly intense mutual tension, and maybe them giving in to passion in specific if unusual circumstances

the idea that either of these characters would just fuck in the middle of a rooftop in costume is just full retard shit

It's like if you had Flash running around the city at full speed with his dick in his wife and his pants hanging off

it's ridiculous

>Says this about adults who dress up in flamboyant animal themed costumes and beat up other animal people before running back to their basements

Starfire looks a bit small there, and her hair is too short.

Still super hot

That's a triangle choke, not an arm bar

Oh shit really

yes. he is alerting them that there is something going down
you sick fuck

yeah fuck your daddy by fucking me. seriously sometimes Im convinced she would fuck even damian if he was not her son

I'd be mad too. Especially if I wasn't in a relationship with one of them, they just were in my fucking bed. I couldn't even use that room anymore. It is less grody from the sex and more tainted from their shitty thoughtlessness. That makes sense? I mean fuck

It wasn't on a rooftop. It was in a complete stranger's penthouse.

But that's not the main reason people took issue with it. People took issue with it because there was no build up or relationship development, none of that famous BatCat romance. It was like Winick tried to pick up where they left off Pre-52, but his Selina was COMPLETELY different from the one we had then, she was incredibly immature, and they didn't interact the way they used to at all because there was none of that previous history, and while the two obviously had some history together, we never got to see it. It was just sex, over and done within the course of a few pages, and that was it. After it was done she just got up and ran away. And they've interacted only a handful of times over the course of five years since then.

Also they stayed in full costume. It was like Winick wanted to relegate their relationship to just antagonistic fuck-buddies, and that's not what anybody wanted.

ha, so Im not the only one that sees it. batwoman is better with montoya

She also fucks all her daddy's men.

Delete this.

If you need to check if your dialogue is bad, first step could be switching sex and seeing if it works.
only in crap book would a person say the line " "only reason I don't beat you unconscious is that we are sleeping together."not even jokingly. the joker may say it but he will follow up by beating that person into unconsciousness

A girl classmate did this to me when I was still doing jiu jitsu and I can safely say it was not sexy
Not sexy at all, shit hurt like hell

Pretty sure she fucks daddy too

Is she crawl up into his urethra? I'm scared.

I forget, what caused them to separate again after Johns' run? Or was it during? I don't remember.

>same scene

interesting

you don't say
I guess it's true what they say about Sup Forums not actually reading comics

>same digits

interesting

Kek this panel

....why the lava lamp?

That's pretty hot user, is this comic any good?

>I guess it's true what they say about Sup Forums not actually reading comics

If you haven't read 1960s Nick Fury solo comics, you haven't read shit.

is it good?

I said it was interesting because I intended to look up the source.

I'm assuming it's by Steranko.

>Bombshell vixen riding his cock as hard as possible
>Literally gets a 9-inch boner the moment she touches him
>Blows his load after a minute
>'''''rape :^)'''

If this was in any way realistic, the guy would have given in and fucked the bombshell's brains out through her tight pussy, as literally any normal man would have done in that situation. I dunno, maybe the protagonist of the comic is chemically imbalanced, it's the only explanation.

tl;dr: It's not rape if the girl is a 10/10 goddess.

Any sex scene in Oglaf

Semen.

I was hoping he would have overpowered her, grabbed her by the throat, and hatefucked the literal shit out of her. But nope, 1 minute hitter then sulks and cries as she flies off naked. Beta as fuck.

>it's not rape if he/she is pretty

fuck off

well that ruined my hunger

>60 some odd posts
>still no Grell

It's not rape if you're attracted to that person. Anyone who says otherwise is a whiny bitch.

And don't give me the "they can be hot but I'm not attracted to them" bullshit. That's an excuse pussyboys and tumblrinas use.

I would love to see the look on her face. Probably a mix of surprise and pleasure. I'd assume they'd both pass out afterwards due to the sheer force of the climax. Just the two of them lying together in a massive crater, his face burrowed into her huge tits and seed leaking out from between her thighs.

wait black canary wears a wig?

>takes wig off
ruined

Doesn't she kill him right after or something?

Jesus Christ, how tight is her goddamn pussy?

You guys have the right ideas.

Considering he's the protagonist of the comic, no.

Kegels, son, SUPER kegels
She probably had an iron grip on his dick, which is why he busted a load so damn fast

A hot chick will never rape you.

I can just see that board meeting with stan lee.
>He's not hated enough, we need MORE EVIL!
>how can we make him more evil?
>what if we have him rape Aunt May?
>no?
>ok maybe somebody else....

Next year!
>Goblin digs up uncle ben and shits in his grave because HE's EVIL CRAZY!!

Wondering if he has a iron dick. I mean, the these guys have iron bodies and shit, their cocks must be fucking rocks.

> fuck Aunti Mo, fuck Auntie Mo!

What is this shit. Got a chuckle out of me.

That is hot as shit.

Can't he just powerbomb out of it?

I fapped to that scene

>He thinks they never slept together before then

I want you to step on ALL the legos and then eat some for breakfast

Fuck no.
Get some standards, holy shit

Her mom (Black Canary I) was a natural blonde, Dinah (Black Canary II) wore a wig, but eventually started just dyeing her hair blonde.

Amazing scene.

Would have been the best scene in comic history if had happened.

What comic is this?

>>Goblin digs up uncle ben and shits in his grave because HE's EVIL CRAZY!!
Not before finding out that uncle Ben was the one who killed Peter's parents, was a cheater and a rapist, and actually shot himself to frame the burglar. It'd fit in well with the "we'll ruin everyone and everything in Peter's life" shit Marvel was was on(and still seems to be, judging by Clone Conspiracy)

I chose to belive this was a deception

Im pretty sure it was auctualy the snob would have said so otherwise

How's this not here yet?

>it's not rape if you're attracted to that person
You people are fucking psychopaths, or you're extremely sexually inexperienced.

>"they can be hot but I'm not attracted to them" bullshit. That's an excuse pussyboys and tumblrinas use.
Sorry but not all of us would be willing to fuck a total stranger regardless of how hot they may be.

Context?

She crawls into his urethra or anus and punches his prostate into stimulation.

fuck you i was going to have breakfast soon i shouldnt have entered this pile of refuse

Steranko, yeah. It's an amazing read. Fun fact, the original last panel was Fury on top of her, fully clothed and kissing. Editorial said that was too much and they went with the zoom in on the gun holster, which is way more suggestive

who's the blue chick?

mystique

Is that Clint?
Why I'm so amused by this? Why I like it?

Indigo.
She's a Judas Contracter.