How do I raise my kids race realists in Cuckanada?

I don't have the time to home school them. My wife and I both work. She knows I'm racist, but she herself is completely indifferent. She's naive and lives for her family and reality TV. That's fine, at least she knows her place. (And Yes, I do love her.)

Anyway, with my kids learning 'anti-racism' in a cuck city school, I don't know how to explain to them the inferiority of other races without it setting alarm bells off with their teachers and peers. It is literally fucking illegal to raise your kids racist in this country. They could actually be taken from me based on draconian 'hate-speech' laws.

The boy is 12 and she is 14. When do I start telling them how I really feel about race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRJE2gRtD1A
youtu.be/-PfKyRezB1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show them Jared Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=XRJE2gRtD1A

Swagonmydick?

If you want to do Canada a favor, start playing frisbee with your kids alongside the nearest highway.

I hope the government takes your children away.

You are filth.

Show them movies,games portaying the bare truth.

Show them a ghetto,or some non-lib news reports and statistics,just put them on the TV,or laptop casually. I imagine you don't want to be called up by the school claiming your kid said you 'told them this is how it is' so you have to protect yourself by indirectly teaching them.

I'm no Dad,so take it with a grain.
But if I were to step into your shoes this is what I would attempt to do.

Watch the news with your family the next time the niggers start chimping out and explain shit to them.

People need to see examples. Abstract conversation won't suffice. Especially in this age of brainwashing we live in.

Have this video too.

youtu.be/-PfKyRezB1Q

It solidified my racism, in that I know not all black people are bad, but I don't want to live around any of them. No reason to take the risk.

You have to homeschool them. Thinking that they will learn anything useful from the school systems here is just wrong.

They are kind of too late to be homeschooled though, I think you are fucked. Keep Natsoc books and articles around your house and hope your kids aren't degenerates and actually read them.

You kind of fucked up though, you should have started this shit a decade ago.

> My wife and I both work

Then you've already lost. Feminist scum gtfo. Your kids are doomed

Reality is problematic. You are worse than a satanist pedophile.

Location? You have to find a good private school, though that'll be expensive. Growing up I went to private school for the wealthy and it was pretty noncucked. Christianity was an integral part of school life and I never even saw a nog till high school.

Seconding Jared Taylor's talking points as a good introduction

In general, I would try to get them interested in historical reading (both fiction and nonfiction, anything that kids would find interesting (this will be different for boys and girls))

Involve them in their own self-education about how the past really went, leading them to question the false narrative of white people as the perpetual "bad guy"

>raising keinbernd childrens
There is your problem

Raise them in a white area. They'll learn to love their own.

Homeschool is the only way to prevent children from becoming communists

When you're teaching them the truth, also make them understand that most people are offended by the truth and to use discretion in telling it.

What's more important faggot?

Your bigger house, more fucking stuff

Or not having a child that has to be deprogrammed from all the POZ

If you can't muster the strength to homeschool, you most definitely don't have the willpower to fight ZOG

homeschool will also prevent children from developing social skills

Tru say. OP has already lost.

My kids will be in private school, or homeschooled if necessary. Their mother won't be working either way.

move to the countryside of canada

Allow your daughter to date redpilled older men who post on Sup Forums. Specifically, allow your daughter to start dating me.

Worst advice.

The alienation that multiculturalism causes is part of the path to immunization.

Cuckada is full of 95% white places that are boring as hell. Anyone with a natural predilection toward more exciting and enegetic urban centers for young people will associate "non-white" with "hip" in this day and age, even though the exciting places are only attractive because of the minority of energetic young single white kids who go to them.

If these people leave their hometowns without any education or prior experience they will invariably associate the best of the remaining white civilization's manifestations in its cultural centers to immigrants and diversity.

So this is why you faggots are so socially inept.

You are all homeschooled

My daughter is 6, she is scared of the gorillas at the zoo, thinks they are ugly.

Was showing her a YouTube video on my phone of a timelapse morph of an Australopithicus to a Homo Sapiens.

She thought the homo Erectus looked like a black man. She made the connection herself.

working day is not over yet. back to shilling for hillary, i dont pay for nothing

>tattoos
>skin-head
>muscles
Der untermenschen must die.

paint your self in black face then rape the both of them

my dad did that for me and now i hate niggers

Harambe?

This and at a young age, dudes mr rodgers of the far right

> Muh social skills
You mean learning buzzwords and repeating catch phrases from the latest ((TV show))?

Other children, and 95%+ of people are fucking retards. They gain nothing from "socializing".

Additionally, who's to say they won't have friends through sports after school or something? Or their siblings? I myself currently have a 2 year old son and a daughter being born soon. My wife is only 22 so we can have a few more.

Kids learn more from adults than other children, about how to socialize. Try to remember that ((the education system)) creates lifelong-children that never grow up. People used to start families and were far more educated at younger ages

Educated. Not ""((educated))""

What's with all these faggot cucks

It's simple.

Don't.

Someone had to vote for Trudeau in this country
Not sure why they're on pol, but yea.

Brainwashers of either side should be hanged and burned, then dismembered. A change in the system is desperately needed. Or no system at all. We're in the mud....together.

>muscles are degenerate
go fuck yourself to death

Leave the kids bluepilled ignorance is bliss.

NOW. I'm serious, they've already been being brainwashed since 9 years old give or take.

Start now or lose them to political correctness.

> alternatively, let the boy redpill himself. Redpills found are worth more than redpills given.
> girls however, do not redpill themselves due to placing feelings above reason (a.k.a. they're stupid)

My sister went to a private school and it was the biggest waste of money I've ever witnessed. Graduated last year.

The education was no better than my publicly funded one. Tons of ethnics due to foreigners with money and they still had the audactiy to push the liberal agenda.

Teach them yourself and give them news that is not PC.

> Le nihilism is so cool lol
> Be a centrist like me, fuck all systems

You're on a lot of drugs, aren't you?

> Private schools are bad because my retarded parents picked a bad one
> There is only one type of private school

Should have done the research first.

dubs of intelligent leafpost

Iunno, man. Just offering my firsthand experience. It's a pretty highly rated school.

Moron.

I became racially aware on my own while serving in the Army. I became to understand lesser and greater people when the whole BLM shit started and really made me look closer at African American life style in America. Let your kids be kids, chances are if you raise them to be critical thinkers they'll reach the same conclusion as you eventually anyway.

LOOL. You have too much faith

I was surprised to realize, when I started sharing my thoughts with people I'm close to, pretty much everyone is racist but not necessarily believers in superior and inferior people. I don't think it's too far fetched honestly.

Do you live anywhere near the GTA or Vancouver? Take them to Rexdale, Dixon, Scarborough or Surrey. That'll red pill them more effectively than storm front and moon man combined