Why won't you jump in for a refreshing swim, /pol ?

What's the worst thing that could happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/38533071/ns/us_news-life/t/six-teens-drown-trying-save-each-other-red-river-sinkhole/#.V60703UrIvg
kevinmacdonald.net/chap2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AIDS

He ought to just go to the deep end, could have it all to himself.

JEWS

It looks shopped but it's real....

Is that in Detroit?

Nice shop there leaf. Everyone knows nigs can't swim

Hehe

>when you buy cocoa puffs and there's an unflavored puff from the factory mixed in

So many unwiped buttholes in that water.

AIDS

>swim

That pool is kept shallow for a reason nigga

There is not enough chlorine in the world

someone steals my phone and car keys i had laying on that seat i sun bath in while i swim

In anthropology, the explanation why racists find this idea disgusting is due to "sympathetic magic".
Like influences like.
Water has strong associations with life/blood.
Racists feel that because black blood is "tainted" that that taint will be spread to them via the common medium of the water.

Race based segregation often focused around water for this reason.

Poor lifeguard looks confused

sounds like a bunch of academic mumbo jumbo
pretty sure people just think blacks are dirty or covered with shit and it makes the water dirty that they're swimming in

Pools dont work that way

Who pooped in the water?

>What's the worst thing that could happen?

i pull the niggers underwater and drown them one by one.

wait you said worst

>What's the worst thing that could happen?
Looks like it already happened.

POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO BLEACH

>filename

He's surrounded by a bunch of coons. It has nothing to do with water. It could be literally in any other scene and it would still feel the same.

Get this pseudo-intellectual bullshit out of here.

This is what happens when you poo in water Indians.

Do you see this INDIA.

These are you CHILDREN.

>select your character

Is this guy shoooped?

someone would steal my towel.

Doubt any of you know, there is a South African Christmas tradition-- Christmas is beginning of summer there, beaches just open.

since 1994, millions of niggers get drunk, go to beach, and drown in 3-4 feet of water.

they hire white lifeguards to try to pull them out, but there are so many niggers, no one even knows usually until the bodies are found at end of day.

One year it was over 30 that drowned.

Tattoos are fucking disgusting.

That's not very many

It happens often in America where 10+ people die from trying to save each other.
It's like a chain.
One starts drowning and someone jumps in to save them, and so forth until there's no one left.

An NFL player died that way.

>Six teenagers from at least two families drowned in the Red River in northwest Louisiana after they stepped off a ledge from shallow water into a 18-foot sinkhole Monday, fire officials said.

>Shreveport Fire Chief Brian Crawford told the Shreveport Times that the victims, aged 13 to 18, had drowned while trying to save each other. Only one, a 14-year-old, was rescued.

nbcnews.com/id/38533071/ns/us_news-life/t/six-teens-drown-trying-save-each-other-red-river-sinkhole/#.V60703UrIvg

I think this only happens to black people.

I missed a greentext of an important part of the story

>None could swim

>Racists feel that because black lungs are "tainted" that that taint will be spread to them via the common medium of the air.
>Race based segregation often focused around air for this reason.

fixed that for you faggot

My mom used to be very liberal. When I was a kid she sent me to the Boys and Girls club after school so I wouldn't be a racist redneck like my Dad's family. For those of you who don't know, the Boys and Girls Club is basically nigger daycare for kids from the ages of like 8 to 16 years old. That picture there was LITERALLY my childhood. I was the only white kid out of about 200 blacks. It was prison rules too, man.

>(((anthropology)))
kevinmacdonald.net/chap2.pdf

>millions of niggers get drunk, go to beach, and drown
>One year it was over 30 that drowned.

atfirstiwasliketheniwaslike.jpg

you have to remember, ZA is the third world. If they say 30, it means tat's all the lazy nigger police felt like counting up to/did'/t want to risk riots.

It was funny bc my GF used to go home to see her family, and we;d bet on how many niggers would drown.

want to see a scary site? Google for "south africa, beach, christmas."

literally niggers as far as eye can see,,

Not sure where that picture was taken but definitely wasn't in the US.

user, ready to go have some fun and relax at the beach?"

>sjw do gooder mom
>i'll show you they are just people too!
>life changing cultural immersion
>20 years later you're a grand dragon of the KKK
>thank mom! couldn't have done it without you!

That picture is so fucking funny for some reason.

the funny part is, they never go in past their waist but are so afraid of water and so drunk they drown anyway.

In the early90s-- when Durban had signs for "Whites Only" beaches-- they were some of the most beautiful on earth.

Thank you, St. Nelson of the Necklace...

more niggers at beach on cristmas in SA...

Wow that looks like a shithole. Why don't you visit a nice American beach like Miami Beach instead?

here we see Durban before the niggers wrecked it. My ex-gf still has one of those signs her father stole after the niggers took them down to save as a souvenir.

Humans really look like a fucking STD crawling around the planet.

Infestation.

I had to save that meme. Top kek

underbated bost

have been to beaches in miami (never one like that, would run).
But you'd be amazed how much diff the extra 15 iq points niggers have in US makes.

And no matter how much they warn them, the kafs do the same each year-- get very drunk, go up to their waist, fall down (imagine White lifeguard trying to find the drowning nigger in that pic) and they die.

Not that I mind, it's just amusing. Compare the pics of durban before and after nigggers were allowed to use.

Also, they now run open sewage into ocean in durban so no white ppl swim anymore (thank you niggers for destroying infrastructure).

>Humans really look like a fucking STD
those are all niggers, not humans. Durban esp has to go out of way to welcome them or be reported to "equality court" (yes, Sa has such a thing).

Look at pic above, how nice it was wo niggers.

Bet they've never seen that amount of water and I bet the last skin that white they say they killed

>There are people who actually visit crowded public beaches and not quiet little nooks where you can enjoy the sand and water in peace

>miami beach
>nice
top kek

thank god dipshits like you don't know where the actual decent beaches in florida are. stay in your spic hellhole.

Siesta KEe and that Island near Dunedin are probably my favs...Calessi I think? No spics, no niggers.

best believe, the white guy in that pool is probably the coolest guy to know.

>white women are superior

I thought niggers didn't swim???

Senegal.

That pool should close do to AIDS

What made your mother stop being leftist?

Word? my mom does mission trips over to senagal. pretty dope spot i hear. christian majority over there.

>interact with numerous blacks as a kid
>used to get bullied in daycare, dunked on in times of play
>come on Sup Forums
>be a racist meme because of social autism

>He ought to just go to the deep end, could have it all to himself.

underrrrrrrrated post