>of that 60% majority are boomers and old people who're about to die
>a lot have interracial offspring
>not counting the high number of adults without children
>includes one drop rule people as white
>includes people of tricky ancestry who self identify as white
>counts swarty people of caucasoid looks as white too

So, it seems that it's worse than

>60%

Not even thinking about the number in 10 years.

wtf I hate America now

>Implying diversity is a bad thing.

Racist pendejo

still whiter than you

>The denial is real

>"The denial is real" said spain, as another hundred thousand 'refugees' are imported into his shithole country

Your census counts them as non hispanic white tho.
So perhaps Obama sticking a quarter million of them up your ass might actually make your country whiter at least towards statistics

>Implying

'Hispanic' literally means spanish speaking. You could be from china, but so long as your first language is spanish, you are by definition, 'hispanic.'

So mestizo Brazilians are also counted as non hispanic white??
Kek your country might not even be over 30% white in the adult and young age brackets

Lol you retard, Brazilians never were referred to as hispanic, unless spanish was their native language. You know, since they largely speak Portuguese and shit?

You realize racially wise, Spaniards are the main hispanics since Hispania.

Spaniards are pure Hispanics, you wouldn't be in the 60 percent so fuck off

>You know, since they largely speak Portuguese and shit?
That's exactly what my previous post implied ameritard. I had hoped that every caribbean and mestizo with no Anglosaxon background would be lumped with hispanics as that's the way your identity politics work. But now it's clear to me that you might already be a white minority in America

>Now that the dust has settled
From what? The realization that Argentina is a shithole?

This means literally nothing as there are few Spaniards in the USA.
It's not a matter of whiteness either since you include sudaneses and other semitic scum as whites.
This should really make you think

>
OH NO!!

You still have no right to pull the 60 percent meme since your country is hispanic. You should be pulling the 70 percent meme if you're gonna at least count non mestizo hispanics.

We actually have all the right to make fun of you for turning into a more liberal english speakin Brazil in only 40 years yet believing you're in a better situation than Europe.
60% is not a meme
60% is the reality of your cunt( by optimistic eatimations)

>hurr durr what is reiteration

how it should be is if you're white, then you're white. If you're black, then you're black. If you're a god damn shit skin mix, then you're a god damn shit skin mix.

A lot of spiks from mexico refuse to follow white culture, because apparently it's in their eyes, degenerate. What im getting at is that white people are known to group together. This is literally natural selection at work; the whites that don't have kids will be replaced by the whites that do, especially by those families that have a fuckton of kids.

There will always be whites around, so long as we continue to maintain our intelligence that keeps us distinct from the niggers, leaving us in gated communities where we would continue to hide from them as we always had.

A sad, but realistic example would be South Africa. Again, there will always be white people, until we either gtfo this planet, or we get genocided off, or we genocide everyone else off.

I am not unaware of the prevalence of strong communities nor the respectable birth rate your religious folks have, but I'm afraid it won't be enough given the demographic situation you're in, and the likely hillary presidency. The 60% percent meme didn't came about to berate white americans but those american posters who make fun of the situation in say germany yet won't acknowledge that the US itself it's in the verge of disaster. And look i have little faith in european culture at this point, we spaniards managed to fend off the moorish invaders even if numbers, money or technology were against us. But our forefathers were warlike and dedicated to their oughts of honor amd to their people. We aren't anymore and I don't think even eastern europeans keep enough of that mentality anymore

>religious folk

Never said anything about religious folk, my man. Thing is that, even with there only being 60% non spanish speaking whites here in the US, the country and the populations are big enough that you can easily live in a region, and never see a nigger or a spik once in your life.

There are whole regions of land that aren't even inhabited.

I just gotta laugh though that you think you know anything about America from your place in spain.

It's a lot like how you european niggers give us shit with the US getting involved in spain; you're just doing the same thing - this is somewhere that you had almost certainly never lived, and probably never even set foot into.

My man, im not denying that we have a dozen niggers a day flooding our country, though at the same time, our country is not like any one from europe.

All it takes to change this is to end the immigration laws that were created in 1965, in which niggers were favored over all else in immigration.

Another thing would be to build a wall on the southern border, and to keep an eye on the hugeass, empty spans of land that could be used to cross illegally into the US.

I wish you luck MAGAing then. If you dont we all fall.

you're still hispanic

F

>citation needed

How's your country been doing the last couple hundred years?