Moral of the story: be willingly involved in an armed robbery syndicate, kill and injure several people...

>moral of the story: be willingly involved in an armed robbery syndicate, kill and injure several people, and endanger the lives of countless others and a judge will give you a slap on the wrist.
pretty realistic desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZCpC9mu8CY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was white, so yeah.

race doesn't matter in this case, in 2017 criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens.

Don't forget the shitty taste in music. Seriously, Bellbottoms is one of the worst non-hiphop songs I've ever heard and yet they open the movie with it.

>I'll kill you and your entire family if you don't do this
>I'll break your legs if you don't do this
>Willingly

he got 25 years in prison dumbass

he looked the same age when he was released.
don't tell me it was a dream like the end of taxi driver.

>in 2017 criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens

t. whitey

It was maximum 25, he got out in 5.

No, it's a dream like the end of Once Upon a Time in America.

He wasn't released it was a dream.

He was up for a parole hearing in five.

Not memeing I walked out of the theater feeling like Buddy was 100% in the right. Killing Bats was a dick move but understandable, but Buddy was a bro.

He was a murdering lunatic just like Bats.

>hey Baby, are you sure you want to do this??
>yes

>later leaves the mission anyway
What's the fucking point?

It's funny how Hollywood execs try to bring "hip" directors to make "hip" movies for the youngsters yet catastrophically fail to incorporate or appeal to the zeitgeist of young culture.

Shit movie.

>le dadrock is cool
>le manic dixie dream girl
>le autistic genius virgin jew protagonist
>le iProductPlacement

eligible for parole in 5 years

i bet you wear glasses.

Stop watching movies.

Why didn't Baby just do the heist then grab Deborah and leave right after?

You act like Baby intentionally did anything to Buddy. Hell, he was about to drive them the fuck out of there until Darling, I think her name was, decided to start firing at the police guns akimbo in FRONT of the car.

Anyone else felt the soundtrack was laclking some real classics, some "oomph"?

He would have had to keep checking in with a Parole Officer for the 20 years he didn't spend in prison. There's no way he could have driven off into the sunset for his new life with his qt girlfriend

Post your getaway song

youtube.com/watch?v=LZCpC9mu8CY

Nigger don't even dare compare this piece of shit to Leone's final film

But
But
But

I thought this film was supposed to be smart...

Bats was a lunatic.
Buddy was a professional.
Baby was a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
every time.

Why do you people are so pathetic?
Do you really feel this compelled to shit on an objectively good movie just because you sense it to be "reddit"?
Reddit likes Drive, is Drive shit too? Also Star Wars, is Star Wars shit too? Also There Will Be Blood, is that shit too? 2001? Blade Runner? Are all of those "reddit" too?

>You can't drive off into the sunset! That's against the rules!

Wow, the people who post on this board.

would you prefer to go on the lam for the rest of your life?, or live comfortably on parole?
by your logic he could have just wandered off during a prisoner field trip.

>Reddit likes Drive, is Drive shit too? Also Star Wars, is Star Wars shit too? Also There Will Be Blood, is that shit too? 2001? Blade Runner? Are all of those "reddit" too?
Yes.

I bet your semen tastes like celery.

Debora was about as far from a MPDG as you yet.

Neck yourself.

It fucking irritates me that a music lover with wads of cash uses the iphone earbuds. Holy shit spare 200$ to get something that doesnt sound like a trashcan

It's funny that no one has put together that this is a clear rip-off of Grand Theft Auto 5 with the heist planning and shit.

Movie was cliche garbage, a dollar store Drive.

You never go full retard but you must go full autist for this shit to work. Only with autism wizard powers can you make this unbelievable cringe fest somewhat engaging and worthy of viewing.

Dancing and tinitus makes you Takumi all of a sudden.

It was a happy ending but he still got caught and that was a big problem, the power of autism can't be caught contained or measured. He should flipped the suv doing cartwheels and drifting at 140 mph unscathed and still in driving condition and while heading into the sunset on a long panning shot. End credits scene he opens up a coffee shop near some bench in Mexico/South America where he plays his shit music all day and his wife is still a shitty waitress but it's OK because love and when there are no customers he plays Blizzard games and types in spanish in chat while dancing.

D. Nuffin whose every failure can be blamed on racism

Searching for morals in blockbusters is just stupid. They all serve one purpose and that is to make people have fun