No nation on earth has produce a man that can beat this drooling autist at swimming over the course of 4 Olympics

>No nation on earth has produce a man that can beat this drooling autist at swimming over the course of 4 Olympics.

Has to be steroids, right?

Marfan's is a hell of a drug

according to the Jews, he was born double-jointed in legs and arms, has freakish long arms and lung capacity.
Although they gave us the same shit about armstrong before he was exposed to be on gear, so who knows.

He's the descendant of a half man, half Giant Nephilim that survived the flood by swimming.

Just weed bro ayy lmao

He's on some new gear that won't be detectable for a few more years.

Goddamn he really does look like a Marfan syndrome patient

complete with elongated wrists and everything

He is part dolphin

Nope, he's just genetically perfect to be a swimmer. Short legs, freakishly tall arms, very large lung capacity, etc.
How will roiding help you swim, anyways?

Could be Marfan's gone right

The problem is there are too many medal events in swimming. You master any other sport, and you have a chance at one gold medal every four years. With swimming, if you master it, you can rack up half a dozen or so in a fucking week.

For all his bullshit, I don't think he's going to make too many shekels and he only pulled about a 7/10 piece of ass.
Sponsors won't want him bc he has 2 DUIs, the pot smoking, and he's not a nigger.

Wonder how many shekels he brings in. Can't be that great bc have never seen him dating a model or anything, and I think he even banged a tranny supposedly.

Lesson- unless you are good at nigger hoops or apeball, you are';t going to get rich. He should have tried to be a QB.

His mom was a mermaid

there are more to "roids" than just building muscle. There are all sorts of exotic PEDs, and all sorts of doctors who are paid $BIG DOLLAZ$ to administer them.

>He's the descendant of a half man, half Giant Nephilim that survived the flood by swimming.

>according to the Jews, he was born double-jointed in legs and arms, has freakish long arms and lung capacity.
>Although they gave us the same shit about armstrong before he was exposed to be on gear, so who knows.

so he survived the flood by filling his mutant neplihim lungs with marijuana gasses that let him float on top of the water and rest between treading using his double jointed freak limbs

A TRUE AMERICAN HERO

If you have to ask how a PED can help someone perform better you're retarded.

>How will roiding help you swim
by increasing lung capacity, increasing amount of blood that flows to muscles..100 different ways.

Your three greatest athletes are Michael Phelps, Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong. Two down, one to go...

BLACKED

God forbid someone is just that good.

Fucking shortcut faggots sicken me

His net worth is 55 million

>steroids

Well I guess that's a good excuse to help justify you other nations inferiority.

>how will increasing your strength and resistance help you swim

dumb toothpaste, roids arent just for hypertrophy

There is a large array of different performance enhancers. They help in ways other than strength and muscle mass.

ALL OLYMPIANS ARE JUICED!!!!

Jesus, anyone who is dumb enough to think there is a single "clean" Olympian is a total fucking retard.

You don't get to that level naturally, folks. I'm not saying this out of jealousy, rather, out of consideration for those who still believe in the fantasy of clean athletics at any high level.

When all your athletes are doping, then the playing field is level and natural talent and skill becomes the winning factor. And, face it, Phelps is really fucking good at what he does, better than anyone else at this point.

You're an absolute idiot if you don't think he is on EPO and shit tons of expensive roids

>pretending yours aren't doing the same. Entire West is, but Russia is singed out. Look at fuckng UK...they didn't start dominating cycling all of a sudden through old fashioned hard work.

Michael Phelps loves to drink coca cola before a big swim

>but don't you dare smoke weed, otherwise you'll be a degenerate!

t. Sup Forums

I don't think too many people are into swimming. It's just something you do for fun or you do as a kid at school. No one cares about it except during the Olympics.

Phelps is still a monster however. Even if competitive swimming was as popular as soccer he'd still be winning gold medals.

Correct.

If steroids were all about getting hyoooge, then Lance Armstrong wouldn't have been a walking twig. How this keeps escaping everyone's logic is beyond me.

No there's not.
Study pharmacology some time.

All you idiots saying he's doping don't seem to understand that drugs have limits, because chemistry has limits.
He's not doping. He's just that fucking good.
He's a perfect storm of attributes for cutting through water.

This just in: "Phelps proves Black fragility"

Being bulky doesn't help in a sport in which stamina is more important. Note how there aren't swimmers that are built like Ronnie Coleman. All PEDs aren't roids. Until 2000 Olympics they could bust you for PEDs for having too much caffeine in your system.

t. couldn't even play college ball

t. naïve fanboy

Like I said, Lance Armstrong would be massive if steroids only made you bigger and stronger.

There are many banned substances that benefit in various ways, but you'd have to actually WANT to know about them to hear about them. Shit, you can get peptides that give similar effects to various steroids now that are typically legal and many are undetectable.

Some very, very naïve people here who still love a good "He's CLEAN I tell you!" story. He's certainly taking some thing(s) for performance enhancement, that's just the nature of the game.

>Sponsors won't want him bc he has 2 DUIs and the pot smoking
What is this, 1925? No one cares about that kind of shit anymore.

>Has to be steroids, right?
Or maybe he's just better than his competition.

I bet you're one of the people that because you can't figure out how the pyramids were built, it must have been done by aliens, right?

Fuck off, mouth breather.

>be a doctor
>have someone tell you to learn pharmacology

there's a reason I put """"""roids""""""" in quotes. He probably isn't on """""""roids"""""""" however there are plenty of other """""""compounds""""""""" that can increase performance. Is he on them? who knows.

>t. /fit/ echo chamber

Or maybe he's just that good

Athletes in every american sport dope up and its "allowed" because of money. When we say an athlete is "clean" that means their doping is "invisible"

Never wanted to, had coaches trying to recruit me for football all through school, hated that shit, wanted nothing to do with it.

However, after being involved in strength athletics for 20+ years and actually reading and getting inside details from many athletes over the years, it opened my eyes a lot.

Why be a naïve faggot and not just accept that top level athletes are all now using something and just move on with it? I mean, it's all fair if everyone's juiced, so fuck it, the best will rise to the top either way.

Or, keep holding on to the Easter Bunny delusion of clean athletics, it's your choice.

tbqh familia es dat dank shit, bruv

captcha: select all images with trees, heh

>Has to be steroids, right?
nah

90+ million made off advertising.

I wonder what he is doing different than the other Olympians.

In general Americans are very good at swimming. I don't understand why everybody loses to them

Are you Michael's mom? I can't understand what anyone else would have to gain by keeping silly lies up, but again, naiveté` is a personal choice, and one you seem to embrace.

Michael Phelps, please..

You sound like a fat fuck

An angry fat fuck

You can't comprehend that some people are passionate enough to dedicate their life to being the best at a sport? Oh wait, I'm talking to an American. Never mind. I'll leave you to your hot pockets.

How the fuck do the cubans not dominate at swimming?

Don't they have to cross the bermuda triangle and outswim the sharks when they turn 13?

Doping can't be invisible.
GC/MS exists, dumbass.

Learn how pharmacology works before talking shit.

hes the best but he wouldnt be if he wasnt on his performance enhancing stack, because everyone else is on similar drugs at the highest level.

And that's different than taking something like creatine?

And I can't understand why someone has to be on any drug or ped just because no one in your reality is allowed to be exceptional.

WVU represent. Rifle shooting is literally the only thing we're good at and we've won like the last 4 nat'l championships.

>drooling autist

Is he really autistic?

this

I love playing sport but let's be fucking real, professional sport is a corporate corrupt joke

there is always someone better then everyone else

its a true statement pretty much

but since there is only a finite number of people

there has to be someone who stands at the top, hes just that guy

Far from it, but I can see you're a sensitive little twink who still believes that you can rise to the top in athletics without drugs.

Enjoy your medal in cocksucking or whatever it is that you Ausfags excel at, since obviously, you don't fare well at any of the real sports that exist. Might be time for you to try some drugs and rise to the level the rest of the world competes at, because even the sandniggers whip you at anything that involves speed or strength.

caffeine improves performance, creatine improves performance, ephadra like compounds(in low enough doses to pass tests) improve performance, ammonia improves performance, testosterone and HGH improve performance all of these are allowed in the olympics. why wouldnt you take them

He produced offspring. No marfans, friend

>creatine
>produced naturally, helps with ATP and allows more reps for lifting, does not directly affect hormone levels
>can't be megadosed to raise testosterone levels the way other drugs can

What on earth are you trying to say, dude? Apples to oranges.

>doping can't be invisible
>Lance Armstrong doped for years and years and beat EVERY FUCKING TEST HE TOOK

Let me guess, you're studying pharmacology by smoking lots of weed, right?

There HAVE been exceptional people who have done amazing things naturally. Just that none of them are in the Olympics or playing professional sports in a prime position.

I never said you can't be exceptional while being clean, I'm just telling it like it is, the modern world of athletics is doped to fuck, and always will be.

Some people are still foolish enough to believe that places like BALCO Labs never existed solely to modify anabolic and androgenic compounds to give amazing effects while being undetectable to current testing.

HGH powered super lungs

I'm WVU alum myself

You are ignorant as fuck. Do you think testing for doping is simply checking if they are clean of x, y, and z substances? No you fuck, they do a full spectrum biochemistry analysis of all your blood levels. If any of the myriad levels are abnormal or out of range, you can get a non-specific doping charge.

They don't just check for causes, they check for effects. And if there was no appreciable effect, no one would dope.

This is exactly how they caught Armstrong. Look up 'blood doping'. You don't have to use forbidden substances to be guilty of doping.

I'm sick of everyone acting like they're authorities on the subject. If you don't know about anti-doping protocol, don't talk about it.

Baltimorefag here

This nigga is a hometown hero fuck off

It does raise test levels.
Not sure where you're getting info that says it doesn't.

The power
Of marijuana

You can clearly see he's double jointed when he does his stretch routine before every swim. He's tall, muscular, loose, and flexible, and his kick off the wall on the turns gives him the edge to BTFO ALL COMERS.

there are agents you can consume that will either mask levels of a compound or over/underflow the test so you have a couple of hours/days to clear out your system

Chimp genetic splicing + skin bleaching

Cept Armstrong was doing blood doping, not roids

> the greatest athlete all time is a white man.
> Sup Forums argues about if he is roiding
> cuckposts about ledecky as well.

This board truly doesn't fucking know what it wants anymore.

Yeah, nah. I think I know more about substances than you. Bachelor of science in medical science and had a fentanyl habit for 2 years.

You think I'm saying it doesn't exist in sport? Of course it does, but the fact is people can and do rise to the top without doping. To think every world-class athlete is guilty of doping is stupidity in the extreme. It also sounds bitter.

Noted, I'll try to use smaller words so you guys can follow.

I can't say they are all banned but many of said substances are tested for. Why you think the russians were caught?

>and beat EVERY FUCKING TEST HE TOOK
No he didn't.
People were paid off to fake the results.
You don't trick GC/MS, and that's what they use to run high-level drug testing.

Look at his hands and feet, and his arm span.
That's what makes him the best. He's a freak of nature. His hands are as big as his pecs, and his pecs have a large area themselves.
He's got flippers and the fluid dynamics profile to master swimming.

If Phelps is overrated why hasn't anybody else even come close?

Fuck the Gaylympics, fighting is the only real sport, and there is already professional MMA, boxing, or kickboxing for that.

JUST WEED

Yeah, that's a different issue. You can definitely dope throughout the year and get away with it. Testing is by no means perfect.

WVU Law grad here

>being this jelous

I should have been more specific - any raising of test levels by creatine is so insignificant, it won't affect shit compared to taking testosterone itself.

What most people don't seem to get is that if creatine even DOUBLED natural test levels, it'd still leave you with a fraction of the testosterone as someone who rubs some weak-ass Androgel on their body every day.

And, that person rubbing Androgel on has nothing on the guy who injects 200mg/week of test directly.

And, that guy has nothing on the one who is taking 2000mg of various compounds every week.

It's a matter of significance - if I take creatine now in my 40s, I MAY have my testosterone levels bump to maybe where they were a decade ago. It's not a wonder drug, you can't just take more and more and get better effects, whereas with other compounds, many times more juice = more results.

There aren't a shitload of people out there spending $50k+ per year on PEDs who could get the same thing with legal OTC supplements, otherwise, why the fuck would they take them? Because, the stuff you can take legally, while having SOME net gain positive effect, is like comparing a pebble to a boulder (steroids) for what you get out of them.

Who gives a shit about Armstrong? Literally everybody blood dopes in cycling.

when you try and push the amount of drugs you can have in your system to the absolute limit before they can be detected a % of their athletes will go over.

Yes, correct, but there is talk there were other androgens taken as well that were designer drugs that DID affect performance in other ways without adding additional mass that he also beat the tests on.

Think about track and field athletes and what they're using, and that they typically beat the tests as well, they're fast AND jacked, and they're not just blood doping.

Even those 123 lb. little Chinese Olympic weightlifters are juiced, they're not blood doping, but let's just say they're far from clean.

Just pot famalam

T. M. Phelps

Innocent until proven guilty my friend.
As it currently stands, Phelps is innocent, as he has not been proven to be doping yet.
If evidence beyond reasonable doubt ever arises that suggests he is doping or using roids, then that is when we can say he cheated.
It's bad sportsmanship to call your opponents/athletes you don't like cheaters.

Precisely.

Many of the newer designer compounds are made to clear faster, and for some, you can stay juiced 2/3 of the year and just go "off" shortly before the big day comes, keeping 90% of the benefits of the drugs while appearing clean on tests.

Anyone who thinks it's a simple game is fooling themselves.

He has a rare defect that gives him really long limbs and a huge lung capacity.

Probably one of the great things about diversity is that you get all sort of abnormalities.
Like a lot of the special forces in the US have the double YY gene. Making them extra beefy and manly. This also goes in conjunction that our special forces are doing more operations/missions that ever before. While most of the early SF guys did 2-5 missions, these guys today are running several a year.
Same thing with our athletes. The abnormalities best suited for their sports are quickly risen to the top naturally, because the US just has so many to pick from.

>Wonder how many shekels he brings in. Can't be that great bc have never seen him dating a model or anything, and I think he even banged a tranny supposedly.
From this sentence alone I can tell you he doesn't give a fuck

>weed can enhance swimming performance
>weed can improve anything

As I recall, until Lance's turncoat teammate's jealousy got the best of him, he was beating the tests just like the rest of the US cycling team who we all know were doing the same thing.

I never said that Phelps wasn't built for what he does. HOWEVER, considering that his competitors are using PEDs year-round to prepare for major competition, do you REALLY think he's the sole clean athlete in the pool during competition?

His build and his natural talent are WHY all swimmers can be doping in some manner and he still wins. It's really not difficult to understand - let's repeat: When everyone is "cheating", the best of the best will still win the game. If one person is using PEDs, then everyone should, at least it's a level playing field then.

USA has more medals than every other country.

Proof that diversity is a strength.