How the fuck are you still a virgin?

How the fuck are you still a virgin?

I masturbate to too much degenerate stuff and so the two times I tried I coudlnt get it up

I don't leave my room that much. Simple as that.

I suffer from intense arrested development.

seems like (((they))) got you good

I honestly don't know how anyone older than 20 can still be a virgin.

what does it mean when you do it raw but she refuses nut inside

I'm far too good looking for the average girl and not rich enough for the top ones.

every time i have had the chance i dont want to do it. ive slept with several girls but had no sex with them, because i genuinely didnt feel like initiating. maybe im low text, maybe im gay.. i dont know

You stay in your room most days, you don't meet other people, it's pretty easy.

if i put finger in pusy and cock in woman mouth am i still virgin?

I have really, really low libido.

I haven't had sex in almost 4 years, so I guess I'm kind of morphing into one again.

yeah it doesn't work like that YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG

I never approach women first

I've only had sex three times in my life, twice I had to pay for, and all three I was borderline blackout drunk. It's also been almost 10 years since the last time I've gotten to the point of having sex.

Grew up being psychologically and physically abused by my dad's ex-wife, so have an aversion to getting too close to women, or really, being touched in general. I'm not a virgin, but I may as well be. I've had any number of opportunities for real gfs, but declined because of this. I also don't want to seem like I don't know what I'm doing. I would think a chick knowing that I'm a (for all intents and purposes) virgin at my age would go running for the hills.

I honestly don't know how anyone older than 20 can still post reddit meme frogs.

I realized I really don't like 3D that much

downvoted

so your dad's wife beats your dad's son? well, cucked dad cucked kid

id vouch for cleansing the cuck gene but that would be redundant

Don't reply to me again.

>tfw fucked over 20 girls
>tfw 23
feels pretty great

downvoted