Generals ruined this board

generals ruined this board

I never click on them because it's all nonsense. What's the point of generals anyway?

you're momma ruined my benis :(

>wake up
>lets lurk Sup Forums catalog
>I actually have to scroll down to find at least one thread in english

You know mootshimoto fucked big time with this board

Generals ruined every board.

>A board where people from around the world can chat with each other
>People hide in their national/regional/language generals

>boards that need to be created:
>/intg/ for generals
>/uspol/ for mutt politics
After that you move generals to /intg/ and all the trump shit from Sup Forums to /uspol/.
Then, move the raceposting to the now Trump-free Sup Forums and rangeban mutts from Sup Forums
Done, board is fixed

>visit a general
>they aren't even discussing their country or language

rate my filters

the weak should fear the strong

though sometimes they are jerks and don't put the general in the subject field like

>>they aren't even discussing their country or language
And why on earth would we do that?
You do realize that we do not speak english at home right?
Americans are just silly.

Sup Forums is a website where people from around the world can chat about whatever topics they like. People who use generals on it want to talk with people from their cunts who also go on Sup Forums. Each general is like a different language specific board. It's like wondering why people post on /d/ where there's /h/.

The point is that every generals need to be moderated. These are just glorified chatrooms and most are non english and even spawn the same image every day. Makes this board redundant and the only way you get some real int discussion is with bait or bants. We need a change

>a whole fucking site dedicated to every normie and less-normie hobby on the planet where you can talk about them all fucking day long
>one board is the one place where you're not getting banned for speaking in language other than english
>HURRR DURRRRR STOP DOING THAT TALK TO ME IN ENGLISH ABOUT SHIT I PROBABLY HAVE A SEPARATE BOARD FOR
You people are just fucking retarded.

>These are just glorified chatrooms
That's their intended purpose

>and most are non english
rule number two faggot

Get some pl domain shit and make your own image board

I don't want to see your fucking apple every single day you slav drunk trash

Don't you have shit shitty Polish chan clone you go and Wsyzszyszyszykszyzkzt talk on?

>I don't want to see your fucking apple every single day

Not really, since the point of Sup Forums is to know new languages and cultures, not shitpost about personal lives. Most threads I've been fucking suck at it too.

i only post in generals because i know its pissing you fags off

what is this from?

>I don't want to see your fucking apple every single day you slav drunk trash
Then hide it you primtive ape. Besides the "fucking apple" is a hungarian general not Polish.

My general does not prevent you from having a discussion about the topic you want.
But you being the boring faggot you are of course are not going to bother making a discussion but rather expect someone to get it done for you.

>Don't you have shit shitty Polish chan clone you go and Wsyzszyszyszykszyzkzt talk on?
>Get some pl domain shit and make your own image board
Why don't you use your own advice and roll your own imageboard purely dedicated to LE INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION you crave so much?

The amount of people who come to Sup Forums purely because of the country generals is far greater than the amount of you cumguzzlers complaining about them.

>Not really, since the point of Sup Forums is to know new languages and cultures
Then learn about them. Why are you not making threads of EXTREME QUALITY at this very moment?

>not shitpost about personal lives. Most threads I've been fucking suck at it too.
Hide them then.

>Why don't you use your own advice and roll your own imageboard purely dedicated to LE INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION

Because we already have that, you can find it here:

>>

>Because we already have that, you can find it here:
Well, taking a quick peek into the catalog seems to disprove you silly arguments.
It's truly the international general board of Sup Forums.

>Why don't you use your own advice and roll your own imageboard purely dedicated to LE INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION you crave so much?

Because THAT is the porpuose of this board, but nothing good can come out of it as long as you keep spaming your shitty local chat rooms with your ungly languages, be it magyar pole scanditrash or wathever, you just spam and make not one interesting thread for an INT community. Same goes for brits

This board SCREAMS for moderation. It's nonsense the way it is

>This board SCREAMS for moderation. It's nonsense the way it is
stop liking what i dont like 1111111

>you just spam and make not one interesting thread for an INT community.
Oh so now I am the one responsible for making Sup Forums an interesting experience for you?
Pull your head out of your ass. Learn another language and participate in foreign language generals.

disgusting

why do fascist nations such as the argentines demand control over others? is it to compensate for their own failed cultures?

>Sup Forums board
>Same thread with same fags giving you's to each other posted every single day
>Most of these threads are not even in english
>Most of these threads come from countries that have at the very best 3 anons online at a time
>So rampant that they became source of gayposting and loli worship
>Lol thats your fault idiot, should learn some shitbird language

Thats what this pole calls international discussion

let them speak their languages argenbro
you can even speak spanish if you want ;)

t. person who first visited Sup Forums well after generals were established

>>Most of these threads are not even in english
How the fuck is it a valid complaint?
Why on earth should I as a Pole talk to other Polish people in English?

>>Most of these threads come from countries that have at the very best 3 anons online at a time
>>Same thread with same fags giving you's to each other posted every single day
Ah yes I forgot the argentine technical proficiency hasn't reached the level where the concept of "posting in more than one thread" is very well comprehended.

>>Same thread with same fags giving you's to each other posted every single day
Yet a thread complaining about how evil the generals are every single day is a-okay.

Generals do not stop you from making the sublime international discussions you deeply dream about.
Make one right now and post here so we can all see what you retards want to talk about.

the pole is right, this is the only board where I'm allowed to speak in other languages and ohhh would you look at that most other people who speak those languages are from the same country as me
make some fucking good threads if generals bother you so much you wastes of fucking air
this not being one of them

at least talk about poland and shill polish to any poleaboos visiting

oh yes mmmmm master i care nothing more about than sucking dick of every drooling muh heritage retard i come across.
while you're at it why don't you fuck my sister too?

rude, these are international waters
I'd recommend you unhealthy food

i gotta be lean as fuark for the summer I plan a long bicycle tour in the summer

Honestly fuck anyone defending non engliesh threads here. These are just spam posts free of moderation. Get a discord or something , stop filling this board with dumb shit the cultured man can't understand. You gonna talk life with your fellow local anons? Do it somewhere else. That was never the point of int

Non general threads aren't any better

PUNISHED ARGIE
a fallen falklander

AAAAAAAJJJJ