skibinsky.com/no-russian/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

no

yes

love the people hate the country

How come

I'm sure the Russian people are fine. Putin and his oligarchy can suck a dick.

Putin did nothing wrong!

We will annex Ukraine with tigers.

post more tigers

y'all are alright, ivan
your neighbors seem to have some issues, though

i dont, but i guess the feeling is one sided

russians are bae

They are my natural ally.
Lets forget the two big shit shows and start over again.

Nah nice people

american russian diaspora are cool intellectuals and scientists, super smart

I feel bad for the Russian people to be stuck in a dictatorship, but only an idiot "hates" a people/country.

Russian people are not able to unite in order to change their power. They deserve it

You've never experienced "joy" of living in a such shit hole as Russia.

Russia has no future as it's ruled by the ones whose kids are living abroad.

no, I like it but a bit scary

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ISUUO0CSo&t=29s
Comfy

yes

>a bit scary
why, many Russians love Japan and asian culture in general, people here don't see you as the enemy

i know user that's why i hate it.
i feel very sad to think of the good and talented people who are trapped there.

glorious russky empire will rise again Ivan

too bad she turned out to be crazy

I am learning russain (:

>people here don't see you as the enemy
I know. Japs don't, either.

but we're totally siding with the US and needing them, and I know Russia isn't naive in politics.

The russian people dont deserve that though. Bringing meaningful change is a long and drawn out process, especially when old guard Soviets still hold the reigns.

No.
But I'm afraid of Russia.

I hate the goverment. People, atleast near the border and in st. Peter, are great.

no

Yes. Too much of this "WE WUZ SOVIET SUPERPOWER AN SHIET" crap

oh fuck of with that beating around the bush shit
putin, stalin, lenin, yeltsin and all the motherfuckers around them didn't get delivered by aliens
at the very least were born in russia/ussr, but more importantly, rose through ranks and got support from the masses
most of the time, the government is the reflection of the people. sometimes it might not be, but in russia's case, that would be way too many accidents
btw i love russia

The culture yes. The country itself is a big Frankenstein monster created by imperialism.

hate people love country

They left this shithole for a reason.
skibinsky.com/no-russian/

Check Russian "allies"

Russians only hate themselves and their own country.

boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/84932530#top

In any case, would you leave Moscow for a different city/country if you could? Yes or no?

No, I hate Russian people

Help... :_3

>South-Korea
>Russian ally

everyone who disagrees with me is russian
and by extension i dislike russians

I would love to visit russia. I will do it in the future I know.

Not as much as I like Poland.

also can she marry me guys

>In any case, would you leave Moscow for a different city/country if you could? Yes or no?
Without a doubt or second thoughts.

We got your back Japan ツ

No, but I hate self hating capitalist Russians. Theyre so fucking smug and arrogant, thinking that they're some kind of cream of the crop that Russia needs, while they're just worthless lazy traitors with an inferiority complex from their own worthlessness. Meanwhile, the actual contributors to Russian culture and technology(Elbrus, Sukhoi, 1C, Sevmash, Almaz Antey, Rosatom etc.) stay in Russia. However, desu I wish america also had such self haters, that way americans could defend their country better against retarded accusations.

Yes

No I was expecting to travel there for the World Cup but I got fucked hard, still in my plans to visit Russia

I like the history of Russia, but aside from a few kids of elites who are educated and speak English that studied abroad at my uni, every other Russian I've met, usually in Europe or other Post Soviet states are some real pieces of shit

I feel like Russia has more pieces of shit per capita compared to most countries populations

Yes :D

of corse.

hmm, I think as a state it has always been a thorn in the side of other sovereign nations, if not a direct threat to the existence of those countries unfortunate enough to exist along its borders

russians are just regular dudes like everyone else

USA PLEASE DESTROY THIS SHITHOLE

I hate ruskie pigs

Reported to the FSB western puppet!

no worries m8

>Reported to the FSB
Fucking informer
Die, soviet shit

People don't give a damn about Russia here, except for their women.

yes because cnn told me they hacked the US election and that got drumpft elected.

so what is the tiger about?

American Russian diaspora is smart for the same reason American Indian diaspora is smart, you allow only the smartest Russians to immigrate.

Glad to see a BASED fellow REPILLED citizen of #KEKASTAN

kekistan fucktard respect my ethnicity you fucking bigot. your intolerance will no longer exist in the new diverse future that is america.

I love Russia. It's a huge country with insanely rich culture, history, nature, etc. It's full of fantastic people. Some people here don't appreciate it out of ignorance or fear or hatred. Well, sucks to be them.

B гiлoc

>many Russians love Japan
umm…for real? bro

>B гiлoc
Don't strain yourself m8.

No, but I wish you would put some of that Russian badassery towards kicking out your corrupt government and implementing a competent one instead, preferably with rights and shit.

I love Russia tb h

>I love Russia
Lie

yes

and it's not even because of the war

stop being such a cuck boris

I am always intrigued by comics in other languages, the fact I can't understand them is what does it.

"Dicatorship" lmao

Is CWA the Russian spelling of USA?

Putin is the best leader Russia had in long time, especially compared to drunken retards like Yeltsin.

putin and yeltsin are the only elected heads of government russia has really ever had

also, anyone saying they hate the government but like the people is deluded. putin has the support of the majority of russians

No, and I think it is a crime that our leaders haven't let us meet each other half way. Enemies are beneficial to people who make a living spending other people's money on making enemies of others, apparently.

hello fellow amerikan and such

I like the russians because they like putin desu

No, I don't hate countries and people

putin and yeltsin are the only elected heads of government russia has really ever had

>says he likes a dictator
>still chooses to live in a liberal democracy
hypocrite

>most of the time, the government is the reflection of the people
Maybe this is how it works in democracies.

Yes

They voted for that pos, that country is fucked lol. Anyone opposing him gets silenced or popped.

hey, you may recall that russia only jailed an opposition leader for a few hours the other day

Thats...that's a mode of silencing someone..

>Putin is the best leader
Nope.
Russian White House the best.

How long do you think will Russia last if putin wins again?
I'd say 5 years

why not? we watch the same propaganda about japan the americans do

how long will it last after him?

but they let him go! and even on the same he was arrested! see, that's improvement!